slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
goldie
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 5:30:12 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
-nd we’re here. congratulations you just teleported. clap clap clap, snap snap snap, whoohoo, lets get to business.” his hands snapped and clapped in cue with him speaking the actions, kim himself turning on a heel and walking into the town of fallarbor.

the kirla’s eyes glow a light green, the pokemon bowing her head once more before teleporting off as quickly as she arrived.

how new are you to the whole league thing? have you got any training whatsoever or was it all just book learning up to this point.

kim waves for him to follow as he walks, the man moving with direction towards a swarm of grouped townsfolk; their mumbles all melding with one another with not one being discernible from the other.

@huxley // mission

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
goldie
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2022 19:47:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[googlefont=Quicksand][googlefont=Ubuntu:400,700]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]I'M A RENEGADE IT'S IN MY BLOOD. I'M A RENEGADE I ALWAYS WAS!
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]WORDS
[break]
----[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]

huxley had barely gotten a wink of sleep the night before. nerves combined with excitement created a cocktail of unrest that kept him up half the evening until the early morning. to curb some of the tiredness he resorted to an early breakfast and morning run - followed by some situps and pushups.
[break][break]
before he snacked on an energy bar, showered, brushed his teeth, and fixed his hair into a presentable state. he cleaned up nicely if he did say so himself! dressed and somewhat rested, he was out the door and heading to his first meeting with his superior - completely unaware of who he was seeing.
[break][break]
having finally made it to the door - huxley paused. suddenly bombarded with nerves he swallowed down his various thoughts and steeled himself. opening the door to office he wasn't sure if he was supposed to bow or salute and instead opted to just wave. something that he would facepalm about long after the day's events passed through his mind.
[break][break]
"u-uh... huxley baker, at you're service s-sir."
[break][break]
nailed it!
[break][break]
right?

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#d4a53c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#d4a53c;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 7px Raleway;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]