TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
with cherries on top || c
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 11:18:35 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]
[attr="class","whitenight"]

Two mugs sit on the countertop, filled to the brim with steaming hot chocolate and waiting to be snatched up at a moment's notice. But one goes untouched for now, the surface rippling as Zahra pushes the other cup towards .[break][break]

"Honestly, my mom would flip if she knew I let a guy into my house." She hums, turning her attention back to the kitchen bench. "Add on the whole ' the region is ending!' shenanigans and she'd be buying me the first plane ticket home."[break][break]

Her momentary pause for jazz hands is mixed with mild exasperation and mirth as she rolls her eyes soon after.[break][break]

"So before Hoenn gets destroyed and all, have you finally decided on what you want to bake?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]
[attr="class","burstmini"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burst:hover .night]width: 200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 6:29:03 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

"well, tell her you let your captain into your house instead. it sounds a bit better."[break][break]

but it doesn't really matter either way. lance means well and respects boundaries. but today, he isn't here as her captain but as her friend because he needs her help.[break][break]

"they're doing a charity bake sale and someone asked me to join in. no idea why. maybe because they think i'd draw more people to their stall."[break][break]

it makes sense. he's big and tall and sticks out.[break][break]

he reaches for the other cup, nodding in gratitude.[break][break]

"how good of a teacher are you?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-hawlucha"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2022 22:16:12 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

What? And then get lectured about whatever trouble I never got into? Yeah right." She snorts at the sheer thought of her mother over the phone. "They're already looking for reasons to get me back home. I don't need to feed them any."[break][break]

Things are tough enough without having to worry about her freedom being stripped away. Had it not been for the concealer she'd actually spent time using this morning, might have caught the dark circles under her eyes. But even then, her voice lacks a certain luster that shines with her mischief, barely bubbling up between sips of hot chocolate.[break][break]

"Stand out a little less next time and maybe you won't get pulled into such things."[break][break]

At some point, she stops drinking it and turns to grab a jar of instant coffee powder, adding one teaspoon full to the cup and stirring.[break][break]

"Depends on how well you can listen to instructions." A light hum accompanies the shifting of ingredients over the counter, a measuring cup and bowls drawn from the cabinets as she counts under her breath. "I'm thinking something simple." Mostly because she just really feels like going back to bed already. "Do cookies work for you?"

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#cacaca; border: 1px solid #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.whitenight::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #cacaca;[/newclass]

[newclass=.burst]width:530px;height:400px;padding:10px;border:3px solid #ffffff;background: #eededf; /* Old breakowsers */ background: -moz-linear-gradient(-45deg, #eededf 0%, #deced8 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */background: -webkit-linear-gradient(-85 deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */background: linear-gradient(155deg, #eededf 0%,#deced8 100%)[/newclass]

[newclass=.night]width: 0px; height: 390px; background-color: rgba(40,40,40,0.6); overflow: hidden; -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=.burstmini]width:100px;background-color:#333333;padding:5px;color:#ffffff!important;font-family:calibri;font-size:7pt;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:5px; text-align: justify; border: 1px solid #818181;[/newclass]
[newclass=.burstmini a]text-transform:lowercase;font-family:calibri!important;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 9:06:35 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

even with her parents' wish, it's not like they could leave hoenn right now. the barrier is still there, trapping them against their will. who knows how long that will last.[break][break]

instructions?[break][break]

"we're screwed then."[break][break]

even if he laughs, he knows he's terrible at taking orders. it's why they've given him the freedom to do pretty much whatever he wants in lilycove.[break][break]

"but i'll try my best. cookies will do."

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
March 16
Snowbelle, Kalos
demisexual
ranger
cadet
could we stay in bloom?
awards
163 posts
Zahra Belsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zahra
Zahra Belsky
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 21:56:05 GMT
Zahra Belsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","burst"]

That's not quite the answer I'm looking for, sunshine." She meets his joke with a weak smile. "Better learn quick or I'll banish you from my kitchen."[break][break]

ɯᴉɥ ɥʇᴉʍ lɐǝp oʇ ʎƃɹǝuǝ oN[break][break]

Placing a measuring cup on the counter in front of him, she takes a bit to pass over some flour and sugar before sliding a notebook. Cursive letters line the page, instructions clearly and neatly written down.[break][break]

"Help me measure those out." Her hands are already busy with cracking eggs open, leaving butter to warm on the counter as she shuffles about trying to gather the other components. A lively mischief peppered with spots of polite silence is her usual but she's far too lost in thought this time, pausing slightly as she looks at the egg shells she allowed to drop into the bowl.[break][break]

Losing your touch, Belsky.
[break][break]

[attr="class","white"]
[attr="class","night"]

theme

mission

BY MIZO.❉ OF WW

[googlefont=Open+Sans]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
awards
1,423 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Oct 30, 2022 17:09:09 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

sunshine? banish him? who does she think she is?[break][break]

"yes, ma'am."[break][break]

he does as he's told like a good student and starts measuring stuff out. he does take a moment to peer over at her work, chuckling softly as he motions at the bowl.[break][break]

"i didn't know egg shells were part of the recipe."