1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Nov 24, 2022 23:25:05 GMT
Guillermo Marceliño Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
Thankfully Mavka chose to listen to him and moved away from the window before enough birds to cover all of Hoenn’s landmass in shit came sweeping in through the glass in an envious fit. The ghost settled atop Memo’s head, immediately sending a chill down his spine.

Alex’s weak, cold fingers peeled Memo’s off the bed, slipping between his knuckles and holding him there in a feeble grasp. In response, Memo offered an equally as lackluster smile.

“It’s just been a long few hours,” he said, squeezing Alex’s hand with purpose. “I’ll feel better once we get you out of here and home.”

He gently lifted Alex’s hand to his lips and pressed his lips to the pale knuckles.

“I won’t cry,” he promised, feeling too emotionally squeezed out to actually produce tears at the moment.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 20:23:05 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“But I am home,” he hummed just as quietly, looking over where the ‘other’ Phione had perched atop Memo’s head, watching what was going on.

For her part, Zelle was… just there, resting on his shoulder, trying her best damned hardest not to burst out crying because she felt pretty watery right now.

“You’re here.”

Never mind if he was running much colder than usual.

“Your… your hands are… they’re cold,” he noticed. “Are… are you sure you’re alright?”

literally takes place right on the heels of found you a.k.a. the morning after

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
it gets lonely in this gangster's paradise
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Nov 26, 2022 16:11:52 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]
Memo knew he just said he wouldn’t cry but Alex’s profession of I am home made him snap his eyes shut and swallow hard against the sob that threatened to escape. He exhaled a shaky breath and forced the world back under his feet.

“I mean… home-home. The Sanctuary. Out of the hospital.” He said, collapsing a little and pulling Alex’s hand to press against his own forehead as he continued to fight against the tidal wave of emotions seeping around his already frayed edges.

“I’m just tired, baby. It’s been… stressful.” His eyes peeked open and, to his credit, only a tear or two slid down his cheeks.

“Mostly I’m just relieved you’re awake.” He swallowed again. "I love you so much."

His voice broke.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 11:55:53 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Why… why don’t you get some r-rest, then,” he suggested quietly, peeking over and seeing how the other had touched his hand to their forehead.

“You look absolutely… worn out. And… and that’s saying something,” he hummed as he tried to shift his entire weight to the left side of the bed, the better for him to take a look at the other who was clearly suffering.

“H-hey,” he chastised a few moments later as he saw a single tear streak down the other man’s cheek.

“D-didn’t I say… no crying? I’m… I’m here now.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 18:49:35 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]
He blinked his bleary eyes, vision warping under the layer of unshed tears. He was forcing them to stay in his eyes by sheer power of will. One slipped.

“I’ll rest soon,”
he promised, a little bit more in control of his voice. “I don’t want to… leave you.” Figuratively, metaphorically, physically.

“Yeah,” he said, exhaling a shaky, warbling breath, “yeah, you are. You are here.” It was like a prayer.

“Do you-- need anything. Water? A snack? I don’t actually know if you’re allowed to eat yet but I can find out.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 12:35:42 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“All I need… right now, is… you,” he went on, finally managing to tilt his field of vision over to the left side where he was seated, ‘Phione’ doing the ‘noodle dance’ atop his head.

“H-hey, Mavka’s doing the… noodle wiggle,” he coughed lightly, before licking his lips.

“I… I could go for some water. D-do you have any?” he continued quietly, as he saw a blur of blue float around before a very light weight rested atop his head.

“Zelle…?” he hummed, before seeing the Phione looking down at him like a very curious toddler.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 16:19:01 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]
Despite himself, a smile came to his face, and he managed to relax, if only a little.

“Siblings, right?”
he said, reaching up to brush a hand along the Duskull’s ephemeral body, fingertips going cold where they breezed through the curling black smoke.

He leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss to Alex’s forehead. “Let me grab the nurse to get you some water,” he said, pushing the chair back and heading for the door to pop his head into the hallway to do just that.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 17:42:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Y-yeah, siblings,” he nodded, blinking up at Zelle who was staring down at him. Much as he wanted to poke her forehead, he couldn’t lift his arms because they felt like lead.

“Zelle, you’ve b-been… very brave, today. Th-thanks for not c-crying,” he hummed quietly as he watched the other man go out of the room, and he waited.

He… really wanted to go home already, knowing that the other would get very tired of being cooped up in the hospital, very quickly.

“I… I can’t want to get out of here.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Memo
He/him
August 26
Spikemuth, Galar Region
Homosexual
Ranger Captain
Elite Ranger
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @memo
Guillermo Marceliño
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 17:45:46 GMT
[attr="class","samcam"]
A styrofoam cup of ice water with a lid and straw was produced. Memo dutifully brought it back to Alex’s bedside.

“I can’t wait to get you out of here,” he agreed, positioning the straw so Alex could drink without having to move much. “I think the other patients are starting to get nervous about the avian judgment day lurking outside the windows.”

He smiled, soft in the half light.

“I love you.”

He felt like he didn’t say it enough even though he said it all the time.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 15:50:12 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of ‘avian judgment day’, he could only chuckle softly.

“They… they only did that once before. The… the other time I’d ended up here before.”

The time where he thought he was going to fucking die and blip out of the world because of mistaken identity. How stupid he was, back then.

“I know you do, Frog,” he hummed quietly, not realizing he’d given the other man a nickname that would stick with him for a long time to come.

“I know you do.”

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
break [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 7:31:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: