Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 17:35:54 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto was so excited to finally meet this fierce woman he respected since she came to be! Or at least, until she came to be in his life. Velda was a marvel of fashion. Pluto adored the style she went for and begged his brother to get him in with her. Some sort of appointment with her. Anything! He just wanted to meet the lady!

Finally, Jupiter got him in with her. He thought this was all a dream, as he stood in front of the storefront with wide-eyes. It was simply amazing. How well it looked to be planned, just- Pluto might have cried on spot if he wasn't already nervous from just meeting her. Taking a deep breath, he tried to shake off his nerves.

With one last inhale, he pushed the door open and stepped inside. It felt like stepping into another reality, but this was real. All real. Ocean eyes widened at what was around him, looking around the building with amazement as he now was trying to find some front desk so he could see if he could find out where he was supposed to go for his meeting.

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 3:03:06 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

from outside, looming, immaculate windows made obvious the high ceilings, from which even the lights that hung matched the rich, clean character of the store itself. on the interior, nothing was out of place. [break][break]
it was almost a season ahead, fall and winter fashion adorning the different sections on mannequins and bars—from what most would consider business-appropriate, to combinations of velda’s more creatively inspired designs. leather sat on shelves. out on display, there was only one of anything.[break][break]
it wasn’t a moment before a wide, perfect smile was cast in pluto’s direction, set within a jaw chiseled by the gods. the stylist strode over, rounding a wide sectional in the center of the room and smoothing his hair.[break][break]
”good afternoon! welcome to glaus. do you have an appointment?” briefly, his eyes went up and down, because okay, gorgeous. probably velda’s two o’ clock.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothita"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent:#c5b4ae; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 3:18:58 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

The wow factor just was not stopping. The world of fashion was not something Pluto ever expected to be able to bust into- it was all his brothers doing, he was the business man of the two. Pluto? He was just the beautiful face girls and gays went gaga over. But that wasn't the topic right now for his mind to focus on.

Instead he gave a startled jump- even if he was looking for someone to talk too, the sudden voice startled him. Smiling widely, he gave a friendly wave. "Ah, yes! I do. Pluto?" He offered up his name, looking a little nervous as his hands started to wring over themselves nervously.

"I hope it's not any inconvenience to miss Glaus." Ever so anxious he was bringing some form of trouble, even if it was planned.

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 6:21:16 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

hand dropping from fixing a curl at the nape of his neck, the stylist’s hands then clasped in front of himself politely. ”surely not,”[break][break]
he smiled again, and then turned, boots clicking towards a back room. ”she’ll be right out—probably, i think.” [break][break]
and, as predicted, velda was prompt to meet her appointment. teeth stretched like pearls across her high-peaked face, she approached, a sweeping, open gesture presenting her realm.[break][break]
”pluto! stunning. welcome to glaus.”[break][break]
her silk-sleeved wave floated down to offer her hand to shake.[break][break]
”i’m velda. how are you?”

[newclass=".velda"]--accent:#c5b4ae; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 5:59:54 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Before Pluto could even utter another apology, the Goddess herself walked out. Pluto's blue eyes went wide, staring at the beauty in front of him. His face tinted red, he hadn't seen such a stunningly beautiful woman before. At least, one that seemed to hold power in just looking at you.

Hand reached out, shaking hers, making sure to not be too eager about it.

"I'm well, thank you! It's such an honor to be here and that you took time to see me."

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Nov 15, 2022 23:32:52 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

”of course! i always have time for talent.”[break][break]

with another smooth gesture, velda ushered pluto deeper into the modern maze of high ceiling, and meticulously styled mannequins. in one room, they adorned action poses and sygna suit designs, and in another, they were more fluid, dancing in chiffon gowns of nosegay pink and laden frost.[break][break]

”this way. it’s not my main office, but it’ll do for this afternoon. would you like anything to drink? sparkling water? wine?”

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 21:07:17 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto blushed again. Compliments always got him, even if he was well established in his field. "Thank you." He said softly, looking around the new room they were brought into. Eyes wide and turning around. It was simply amazing in here! So beautiful, his mouth was agap.

"Oh, sparkling water is fine! All this work looks fantastic."

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 14:58:29 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

”thank you, dear!”
and then, ”sparkling water, please!” the request chimed down the hall with the throw of an index finger, conducting her orchestra as her heels kept stepping. [break][break]
when they arrived, she opened the door to usher pluto in. the interior of her office was bare, and a shocking white, a high contrast to the comfortable dark halls preceding it. there was no décor, or furniture save for a desk and two chairs, and a sculpture which loomed above all. its vague face was a glossy black, eyeing down over the contract, with an orchid growing from its mouth.[break][break]
perhaps it was a bird, or a wolf, a woman, or a monster. like a rorschach test, everyone tended to see something different.[break][break]
once inside, she’d offer him a seat.[break][break]
”louis should be here shortly with your drink. do you have any questions before we get started?”

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 0:24:45 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Pluto watched her command with such ease. It reminded him of his husband. Maybe that's why he felt at ease? Maybe.

As they walked into the room, he had to shield his sensitive blue eyes. Blinking as the room became clear. So... white. Though the statue had him stopping. Looking up at it, as he tried to think of what it was. He saw a monster, with a flower blooming from it. To show the beauty within monstrous things.

Looking back to his host, he quickly followed her and took a seat. Shaking his head, he smiled. "Not at all, unless you have some policies I should be aware of?"

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 1:27:37 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

rings clicked across her desk as she slid the stack of papers his way.[break][break]
”all our policies are on page 4. i know you’ve worked in the industry, so i don’t think there’s too much to highlight. it’s all pretty typical stuff.” but the nuance, transparency and readability reflected her experiences. it was why many models sought to work with her, and had arrived without agents.[break][break]
”i used to walk the runway. my company will always operate with the model’s best interests in mind. that is my promise to you.”[break][break]
a ditto, suited just as well as the stylist from earlier, walked in with pluto’s sparkling water on a tray. balancing it on splayed fingers, it presented the glass for him to take.[break][break]
”thank you, louis.”

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 10px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 20:41:13 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

Fingers went to turn the pages, as blue eyes scanned it over. Knowing what words to search for, but he did not see anything too off the wall. So that was fine with him. "That's refreshing to hear, my husband is the same way with the girls we employee at our club." A smile, as he looked at the now waiter.

Aww that was previous. "Thank you!" He told the ditto, giving them a huge smile. Taking his drink and a small sip, he held the glass instead of placing it on the table, since he did not spot any coasters- at least not yet.

"What will I be modeling?"

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 5:37:55 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

louis nodded and bowed out of the room, a vision of formality and expert tailoring.[break][break]

”oh, you own a club? how fun.” truly. velda loved a good time, although she did prefer such establishments on the classier end.[break][break]

when asked of about what he’d be modeling, her hands raised as though offering him the world. ”anything you’re comfortable with. i’m sure you’re familiar with the brand?” who wasn’t? ”we sell everything from contest costumes to undergarments. shoes, jewelry… what do you want to model?” for starters.

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 10px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .velda .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .velda .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 21:11:16 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

That.

Well that stunned him. Only Jupiter only offered Pluto to pick what he wanted to model. Most other agents just decided for him. Blinking a few times, he was clearly thrown off guard by that. Though, the gears started to slowly turn in his head..

"Would... you be opposed to be showing off the more feminine side of your brand?"

Pluto would not lie- he absolutely adored all the silk robes her brand made, and if he could model that, he'd be in gucci heaven!

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
gucci mane
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 3:36:07 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

opposed? of course not.” she smiled, happy to accommodate his requests. she could use him anywhere. he had the look.[break][break]

”call it done. well, after we get through the paperwork, of course.” she blinked down at it. a pen, shining as though it had been polished, awaited his fingers. lines across several pages were empty still of his signature, what would be the start of a new and surely bright career.

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Plu
He/Him
October 31
Mossdeep
Pansexual
Model
Civilian
Night Fürst
Married
3 height
3 height
awards
88 posts
Pluto Fürst DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pluto
Pluto Fürst
gucci mane
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 0:23:46 GMT
Pluto Fürst Avatar

The look of excitement that bubbled behind those eyes were that of almost that of pure of heart. Smiling from ear to ear, flashing those pearly whites. "Oh, thank you, Ms. Glaus!"

Thrilled by this, he reached for the pen. Blue eyes scanned the words, reading over what was in store for him, he knew to read the fine print!

One last glance over and he started to sign his name. It was very fancy cursive, almost a magical writing too it, with how elegant it flowed on the page. "And done."