WRITE REPLY

Just keep breathin'

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Just keep breathin'
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 0:20:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
September was a bit of a slower time, but in a way it was welcomed. It gave Mauv more time to make sure her notes were organized. It let her make sure all her paperwork was done and properly filed just on the off chance something weird happened that she had to refer back to. Calendars double checked and appointments confirmed. It was enough to keep her busy and distracted until the day was over.

And that was what was getting her through the time now whilst she waited for her 1 o'clock appointment to show up. A glance back to the gently swaying Florges was enough to settle her nerves. While there was no reason for her to be nervous, she couldn't help it! Especially with a new person. Mauv was never certain after the first session whether or not the advice she gave or the things she said was enough, whether or not the person on the other side of the session was happy with talking to her or would request an entirely different therapist before they left the building that day. She was never certain and that made her nervous, she wanted to help people! Not chase them away because of something she didn't know was upsetting them!

Oh, but that was the struggle of her profession, wasnt it? Satisfying everyone. So long as they received the help they needed, then she would be happy.

Settling herself a bit more into the plush chair; Mauv would give another once-over to the lobby. Taking in the soft pastels that colored the walls, the similarly plush chairs and couches that were tucked just out of sight for anyone coming in. Even the images of the different evolutionary lines that would blend into the pictures hung on the walls.

"Hopefully it'll all go well, he sounded a little nervous on the phone... You'll be able to accompany us if he allows it, right Gardenia?" Mauv asked, looking back towards the Florges again; who at least this time, would pause in her swaying to look the girl over, and give a soft chime of agreement; brushing back the white flowers that framed her shoulders and head in emphasis to her agreement.

"I'm glad... All there's left to do now is wait."

@oglethorpe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Just keep breathin'
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 3:35:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","jimjam"]

Therapy.

That was one thing James figured he would never do. Folks back home just didn't do that. But his nightmares were getting too bad, and nevermind the flashbacks...With a heavy sigh, the man straightened the red Ranger armband over his bicep and looked down towards his Lycanroc Sunny, who followed by his side. "Ready for this, ol' boy?" he murmured, reaching down to pat the dog's head. Sunny blinked back up at him uncertainly, but gave a light wag of his tail. James chuckled to himself and reached out to put his hand on the doorknob. "Yeah, that's how I'm feelin', too, bud..."

He pushed the door open, greeted by a soft-colored room in light pastels and comfy chairs. Well, it certainly looked inviting, at least. Rolling his shoulders to ease tension, he took out two Pokéballs and cast them out, releasing his Bayleef and Cleffa. He would need all the moral support he could get. Pel waved his leaf in greeting and gave a soft rumble as James scooped Cassie up in his arms. Looking around the room, the man frowned a little. "'Scuse me? My name's James, 'm here for an appointment?"

He hadn't caught sight of the girl or her Florges in the other room, so he limped over to one of the plush chairs and took a seat, rubbing at the connection between his knee and the prosthetic absently. It was closer to a nervous tic than anything, the attachment point for the prosthesis was comfortable enough.
@mauv
[newclass=.jimjam] [/newclass][newclass=.jimjam b] color: #935139; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.jimjam i] color: #935139; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.jimjam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #935139; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.jimjam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Just keep breathin'
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 3:57:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The only warning to the door opening was the sound of Zinnia's hooves tapping against the floor, the fairy-type nudging her snout through the door to almost blindly search about for the Florges and her human, before settling on the pair. A confused look crossing Mauv's face for just a moment, before James' call echoed through the otherwise calm room; a note of distinct confusion, and then realization flashing across her face before the girl was quickly making her way out from behind the front desk—just barely hearing the Galarian Ponyta's rapid little steps as she hurriedly backed up for Mauv's path.

"Oh! I'm sorry I hadn't noticed you come in! I hope you weren't waiting too long!" Well that would be embarassing if that was the case; but Mauv had faith that Gardenia would've notified her before too long. If not Crocus or Dahlia bumping at her legs in their own form of announcements.

"James... Jame's Oglethorpe, right? I'm Mauv, we spoke on the phone." Of course, she wouldn't get too close; personal space and all that. But she's raise her hand and quickly give an energetic little wave; even if her outfit did blend in a bit to the surroundings with the white dress and the small frills— Only the sharper orange linings of the coat she wore (just to stave off that bit of chill in the office) really offering any defining figure to her.

A quick glance would be given over the trio of Pokémon, mentally filing them away. Truly all of them could fit in the little office space she had set aside for her own sessions, it might be just a little cramped if the Lycanroc or Bayleef decided they both wanted to lay in the middle of the floor... but it would be doable! She'd certainly had her fair share of people bringing a few larger Pokémon into the sessions with them.

"I can get you signed in out here, or give you the paperwork needed in the room to fill out there; whatever you prefer and makes you feel more comfortable, really!"

@oglethorpe
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Just keep breathin'
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 3:30:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","cmon"]
[attr="class","cmonbox"]
[attr="class","cmonlyrics"]
i wrestled long with my youth
we tried so hard to live in the truth
but do not tell me all is fine
when i lose my head, i lose my spine

[attr="class","cmonbody"]
He took a moment to stand back up when the therapist entered the room, blinking at her. "Oh, uh, no ma'am, haven't been waitin' too long." He gave a little two-fingered wave when she asked him his name, confirming her question. "Yes'm, that's me. 'M fine with doin' paperwork in the room, if that's alright."

He caught her eyeing his Pokémon and gently held his Cleffa closer, suddenly self-conscious. Were Pokémon allowed? Could he bring them in the room with him? Shifting his weight awkwardly, James gave her an anxious smile, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "Sorry if this's a dumb question, but...'S it alright if my Pokémon come with us? Wasn't sure if that was allowed..." It seemed she had her own Pokémon with her...Would they all fit? Sunny and Pel weren't necessarily the smallest Pokémon ever, and the inside of the building wasn't terribly big.
[attr="class","cmontag"]
@mauv • james,, sweet anxious baby

[attr="class","cmonfl"]
[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[GOOGLEFONT=Roboto Slab]
[newclass=.cmon]width:450px;background-color:#fffcfa;padding:25px;border:2px solid #955842; border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl]position:relative;margin:0px auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbox]width:420px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonlyrics]text-align:justify;vertical-align:center;line-height:14px;color:#555;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;float:left;width:300px;margin-left:15px;height:85px;border-top:1px #955842 solid;border-bottom:1px #955842 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:verdana;font-size:11px;padding:50px 25px 25px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonbody b]color:#955842;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmontag]text-align:justify;line-height:14px;color:#777;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;border-top:1px #a2837e solid;width:405px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-family:verdana;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cmonfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass img]background:#fffcfa; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #a2837e; border:1px solid #a2837e; margin-top:-25px; padding-bottom:8px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cmonfl .pokeclass img:hover]background-color:#955842; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #555;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights