Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
Spooky Scary Skeletons (Mission)
POSTED ON Sept 17, 2022 17:56:24 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It was that time of the year. The time to dress in spooky costumes to appease imaginary spirits. Elinor had spent far too much time in the past attending events like this. Alas, she had to spend even more time tonight.

This event was a large costume party thrown by some influential merchant family (No, not the Anderson’s this time) as a sign of strength and influence. Everybody whose name was just mildly recognizable or who perhaps knew someone with influence, was invited.

Currently, she stood at the edge of a gathering of people up-and-coming trainers and influential personas. All dressed in various costumes some tasteful others not so much. Elinor had chosen to dress in a Cofagrigus-inspired costume complete with the very mask granted to her by her now deceased Cofagrigus, some might claim it was her attempt at remembering her lost Pokémon.

Anyhow, gossip was spread quickly amongst the group. Though the veracity of it could be put into question. Of course, none of the rumors held any substance to her. It ranged from scandalous rumors of celebrity hook-ups to League conspiracies. The latter was something she listened to with a morbid curiosity, as she from time to time gently nudged the mask up to take a sip from the drink she carried.

COSTUME: THIS + A real Cofagrigus mask (Yes there is holes for her eyes)
OOC: Mission thread for A LITTLE PARTY NEVER KILLED NOBODY
LOCATION: Slateport -> Upper District (Some Fancy Smancy place)

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 5, 2022 8:44:40 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

it is through his connection with councilwoman that earned him this invite, he imagines. no, he's sure of it, because why else would they invite a minor league gym leader from rustboro?[break][break]

they likely wouldn't. but penny bringing him along to these things is one of the many reasons why he loves her. he sees it as her wanting him to be more involved in her life, professional or otherwise.[break][break]

tonight, cian is dressed up as his cacturne, though instead of real spines that would prick anyone he comes into contact with, the material used is a soft one, much like a plush toy.[break][break]

still, his hat looks spooky. it also blocks some of his view as he approaches a random person at the party.[break][break]

"yo, sick costume."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-cacturne"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 6, 2022 19:14:59 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Parties like these were always a bit of a bore. But they served their purposes and so she would do them dutifully. With that said, the current conversation topic did not involve her or anything she cared about too much. So her eyes started to wander.

Her gaze befell a person clad in a rather neat-looking Cacturne costume. But before she could compliment it, he seemed to have noticed her costume first and even decided to compliment it.

“Thank you,” Elinor replied, voice muffled slightly by the mask. “Yours’s is quite exemplary as well.” She acknowledged right back at him.

Realizing that she did not know who she was talking with she figured she should give him her name so that her identity was no longer disguised. “My name is Elinor it is a pleasure to meet you, mister...?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 7, 2022 7:53:30 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"thanks! i'm actually gonna use it as the base of my sygna suit, so i wanted to gather some opinions tonight."[break][break]

starting off well already. there might be very little he needs to do to complete his grass-type sygna suit after all.[break][break]

he's biting into a biscuit when she introduces herself. he quickly chews, bringing a hand to cover his mouth while he answers.[break][break]

"cian maher! of rustboro. i run the gym there."[break][break]

he finishes chewing, swallows, then smiles.[break][break]

"are you elinor the councilwoman?"

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 10, 2022 17:36:11 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“Oh, that is a neat idea!” Elinor replied. To be honest, she hadn’t put much thought into a Sygna Suit just yet, she didn’t even know if she wanted one.

She grants him an acknowledging nod as his name and occupation are revealed. She was about to mention that she didn’t remember there being a Gym there, but then she remembered that the Minor League was a thing. She made a mental note of needing to visit it at some point.

She had only given her first name. But to immediately assume she was the councilwoman… Well, he was correct, but still. “Yeah, that is me.” She removed the mask to confirm her identity. “So you are the Leader of the Minor League Gym in Rustboro? I will be honest, I haven’t had the opportunity to check it out, but I intend to, don’t worry. How has the Gym been doing lately?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 11, 2022 9:46:44 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there are only so many elinors in hoenn, surely. and just because he was invited to this party by , a councilwoman, he assumes the upper echelons of hoenn figures are here.[break][break]

the upper echelons, and then there's cian.[break][break]

"that's me! you should check it out sometime. it's the weather gym, so bring a change of clothes if you plan on challenging."[break][break]

he picks up another piece of finger food from a bowl shaped like a crystabloom.[break][break]

"how is it being part of the council? really stressful, i must imagine."

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 13, 2022 10:21:35 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“Thank you for the advice. I will remember that.” Of course, she would be going there as a challenger. With her mask off, she took the opportunity to take another sip of her drink.

The next one that followed was a pretty standard one. She heard it from just about everyone she met for the first time. How is it to be a part of the council? Is it stressful? Etc. etc. The same old questions. However, Elinor didn’t mind.

“It is nothing special really. It’s a job like any other.” The memory of the wise words that Gabriel imparted to her during their brief tour into the wilds.

“The work does come with a certain amount of stress. When decisions you make affect so many lives it puts things into perspective.” She paused for air and another sip “Of course, it is not all just stress and worry. At least for me, knowing that I am helping to make Hoenn a better place for everyone certainly outweighs any stresses of the job.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 16:16:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

yes, he figures it's a boring question and one she likely gets a lot, but he's never gotten the chance to ask her so he figured he might as well.[break][break]

"yeah, i cannot imagine being responsible for so many. i'd likely crumble."[break][break]

maybe he could start smaller, like taking up a more prominent post in rustboro. mayor, maybe? that sounds good. he'll have to bring it up to once this all blows over.[break][break]

"any big plans on the horizon? don't worry, i'm not a rat so they're safe with me."

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 18:11:07 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“Oh don’t say that. I am sure you would grow with the task.” Elinor reassured. Any Gym leader be they minor or major would have to. She would not accept the educational fate of Hoenn’s future trainers to feeble folk who would bend and break with the slightest pressure.

But tonight was meant to be an evening of merriment not work.

She smiled jovially at Cian. “Isn’t that exactly what a rat would say?” Of course, it was meant as a joke. “But big plans, hmmm. Well, personally I do plan to challenge all the gyms both Minor and Major, perhaps even the Elite Four and the Champion. Though I don’t know if I’d call that big plans.”

“Do you have any big plans?”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 9:18:02 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

it is exactly what a rat would say. cian would know![break][break]

"i'd say those are big plans."[break][break]

because those are similar to his.[break][break]

"i do, actually!" for the first time in his life, perhaps. "i know i just said i'd likely crumble but i'm looking to move up the ladder. rustboro deserves to have a gym leader again."

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 25, 2022 17:54:06 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

“I suppose you are right.” Elinor agreed.

The size of her plans did not matter. However, what Cian said did intrigue her. “I agree. Rustboro certainly deserves it.” She spoke. For a moment a glint in her eyes, perhaps an intent to help. Nah she couldn’t be meddling like that.

“Any plans for when you’d like to climb up the ladder, or is it still very much up in the air?” Perhaps he was already wadding through the promotion system.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,806 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Oct 26, 2022 9:42:32 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"soon! hopefully, anyways. but soon."[break][break]

for once, he is hopeful. a rare but needed change from where he was just a few months ago.[break][break]

things are looking brighter now.[break][break]

"maybe by the time you pay a visit i'll already have moved up."

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Oct 28, 2022 6:23:35 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Elinor was surprised. She had assumed it was some wishy-washy dream of the future. But it seemed Cian was getting rather close to the fulfillment of his dream.

“Perhaps.” Elinor mused. “I will definitely be looking forward to it.” Stated.

Her eyes glanced around. She saw another group of people nearby, one of them recognized her and waved her over there. A sigh escaped her lips. Oh, not that guy… She thought but knew she better go over there or they would come over to them. And She did not wish that fate upon Cian.

“Well, it was a pleasure talking with you. But alas it seems I must attend to the needs of someone else.” She gestured towards some snobbish person with a very punch-able face. “Good luck with your plans, and do enjoy the rest of the party.” Elinor said giving him a small apologetic nod for the abrupt end, before she walked over to what would become at least a few hours of outright torture.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Oct 29, 2022 3:25:33 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: