hot mess [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Sept 20, 2022 5:51:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anzu"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

The creak of the glass sets the atmosphere. Anzai almost always forgets to lock his door.
[break][break]
An enormous viper rests like a spoiled Snubbull over his lap. The glossy feeling of its scales passes over his fingers, their trainer humming as others scroll away at the touchscreen of their cellphone. He’s waiting, they’re both waiting, for a particular guest to come. Anzai childishly kicks his feet over the couch, with Orochi sleeping soundly as if she can’t hear a thing, snores blending with the hissing of her tongue and her name; noises that Anzu both equally adored. He’s never had to prepare like this for anyone before, and, truthfully, he still doesn’t know how.
[break][break]
But that was the most attractive part about moving to Hoenn—not knowing the world around him. When footsteps fall in, anzu's lips curve into a smile, tilting his head back to gaze at the visitor upside down. “Tatie Vel,” he exclaims, “Why, I didn’t expect you to arrive so quickly. Mauville was like a maze to me when I had been trying to find my way around.” Patting the Arbok awake, the poison-type opens their eyes and leans up from Anzu’s legs. Jerking his body forward, he hops off the comfort of his leather couch, twirling around to greet the familiar face at his front entrance.
[break][break]
Fufu, but that is the perk of being a local, yes? How joyful Mama was knowing you’d be one of the first to welcome me here,” or more accurately, how relieved she felt knowing there was someone who could steer him from his newest decision. It’s not like she necessarily told Velda that her son was doing anything else but taking a break and sightseeing, “Ah, I feel like the luckiest boy in the world right now~!”
[break][break]
Anzu spreads his arms open, laughing as he welcomes the older woman in the way expected a Chifumi would. Although not as imposed with accessories such as coloured contacts and blonde extensions this evening, the cadet still made an effort to look “presentable”; bearing short curls, and loose fabric that was clearly a part of CHERÎ’s casual wear. He only ever did go all out when he knew countless eyes were watching him. “You must tell me how life is here, my dearest Auntie; regrettably, I still have so, so much to learn.” Which could go even beyond residing in Hoenn, especially when Velda was able to enter without so much as even knocking.
[break][break]
Anzu’s front door had already been opened out of carelessness. As grand as the Mauville Flats were, scattered take-out bags and empty cans somewhat covered the living room’s table, Anzu’s bedroom cluttered and disorganised. He realises his place is becoming a mess, but he supposes it doesn’t hit him just yet that his own hands need to correct it.
[break][break]
He was far from being the perfect host, after all. and it wasn’t as if he did anything besides sending his Auntie a couple of emojis to express his excitement for this occasion.
[break][break]
[break][break]
unfortunately, anzu has some fr*nch in him, and i am sorry for that.

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".anzu"]--accent:#aa646a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Sept 28, 2022 2:34:10 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

”you really shouldn’t leave your door unlocked, my dear.”[break][break]
the wide brim of a drooping fedora bounced with velda's brisk, smiling entrance. leather-gloved hands were full with an exquisitely wrapped gift, and her gothita walked in tow near the click of custom heels.[break][break]
“it so happens tatie vel knows her way around,” she explained, going to set the box on the nearest surface.[break][break]
her close relationship with cherî’s founder orianne chenault and designer eiji chifumi had spanned years. velda could often be seen attending their shows, and, that bond had extended to the rest of the family.[break][break]
”your mother knows it’s my pleasure. welcome to hoenn, anzu.” his greeting was returned with a quick la bise.[break][break]
why orianne hadn’t talked her son out of spending time in hoenn was far beyond her, given the prominence of a massive terrorist group, and how it perpetually teetered on the brink of war. other threats included, but were not limited to highly aggressive aliens, spacetime distortions, and an incoming meteor impact.[break][break]
”well, it’s far from boring.”[break][break]
she removed her hat and placed it near the gift, along with an eccentric pair of amber-lensed sunglasses. not a word was said about the mess. her grey eyes settled on him.[break][break]
”i’ll tell you all about it, of course—but first, i must ask, have you gotten out at all?” or done any research, perhaps?
[attr="class","ooc"]@anzai [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothita"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent:#c5b4ae; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 6:59:28 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","anzu"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

The head tilt he made was unapologetically ignorant. Like a child, Anzai rested a finger against his lip, fluttering his eyelashes at the question. He knew nothing but at the same time, he knew everything. However, boring was a word he understood too much of, which couldn’t help but inspire his following actions.Out?” he asked as if he hadn’t been certain by what they meant. “The dreadful training i’ve had to do has kept me busy, so to speak. But I wouldn’t say i’ve seen the grandest sights of this region yet.” Strangely, Anzu figured that Velda would’ve already known. As much as his parents remained avoidant about his life decisions, they often told the older woman everything; from where they ate at their anniversary, their future innovations, all the way to why their child suddenly lived islands away. He’d been here for a while, but not necessarily anywhere else outside the military’s barracks, after all.
[break][break]
“Trapped like a caged Pidgey I am, without any chance to fly,” he dramatically sighed, fixing a few dishevelled strands of hair with his fingers. “Can you blame me for wanting to feel free, tatie? I’ve already tired myself from running all over the place.” Buying food, and furniture, depleting every drop of energy and dedicating it to what he would have previously imagined being an effortless task. He was unburdened from most of the strenuous work but now came the hardest part; fully adjusting to a world that he was never born into, to begin with. The sigh stretched into a yawn and Anzu found himself dragging his feet back towards his cushioned seat. He peered at the mysterious box that sat next to the other items Velda brought as the eyes of an Arbok stared at the two hoping they'd share the room that was across her space.
[break][break]
Luckily, most of Anzai’s disarray was on his side. Although it still must’ve been a shift from how the rest of his family treated their guests — and especially, Velda. “But if this is just the tip of the iceberg, I can only wonder what else is in store. Why do you ask—was it unwise of me to not look into Hoenn any deeper than I did?” There was a pause. A hand fell against his cheek, crossing his legs as a smile lingered on his expression, despite his sore thoughts. “Anything would’ve been better than my time in Kalos, you see. I’ve gotten out enough to realise it is enough.” Which brought him back to the initial phrasing that had been on Anzu’s mind since she said it. Such a little word held so much power. The core of Hell had always been broadcasted in his little cell, but it was always out of reach; never something Anzu could feel besides the chains his parents tied him on. The ghosts of Rocket who glued his every step neatly on the ground.
[break][break]
He playfully wiggled one of his feet, gazing at the wooden floor that tapped against the other. “But of course, these wings of mine need to prepare soon to properly leave their nest!” he chirped, landing his sight on wherever Velda chose to go. “Which, is why I am nothing but grateful to have you here with me now.”

[break][break]
[break][break]
i am not dead i promise you mad !!! / also tense change b/c i can

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".anzu"]--accent:#aa646a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

mad

vel
she/her
thirty-seven
february ninth
veilstone city, sinnoh
demiro / pansexual
house of glaus
ceo / creative director
2 height
2 height
the show must go on.
awards
33 posts
velda glaus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @velda
velda glaus
hot mess [m]
POSTED ON Nov 11, 2022 7:46:11 GMT
velda glaus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","velda"]
[attr="class","top"]

she listened to the melodrama, hardly unfamiliar with it. trapped like a caged pidgey, and too tired to fly anyways.[break][break]
”that is a predicament, indeed.”[break][break]
despite a whole-hearted belief that he should clean every bit of his own mess, velda could not help herself but to organize any nearby cans in a place she determined to be out of the way.[break][break]
was it unwise that anzu had come to hoenn, in the midst of all its strife? ”yes,” velda responded matter-of-factly. ”very much so.”[break][break]
with a sigh, she leaned against the counter, crossing her arms. ”but i’m here too, aren’t i?" and she refused to leave. maybe it was stubbornness. surely, she wasn’t just tired.[break][break]
a smile followed his grateful expression. ”anzu, unfortunately, i can’t hope to prepare you for everything this region is capable of. i mean, where to even start… have you heard anything about the man-eating alien invasion? or the meteoroid, that's currently hurtling towards the region?”
[attr="class","ooc"]@anzai [break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-gothita"]
[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".velda"]--accent:#c5b4ae; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .velda blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .velda blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".velda .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]