Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
boxing the stars [ww] [m]
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 16:41:37 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","levy"]

“I’ve missed you too, like so much.”
[break][break]
Levy smiled at that, even if a pessimistic part of him wanted to immediately deny that. One thing he’d come to realize over the years, was that he had to retrain his thoughts. It was so inherent for him to disregard or belittle himself, but Wren had taught him otherwise. It was alright to believe in good in other people (especially Wren). He didn’t need to go and cut himself short all the time. “I knew you were hopeless without my poetic quotes.”
[break][break]
Wren’s head rested perfectly in the curve of his neck and, instinctively, Levy let his own head rest in turn atop the other’s. It was such small and yet prominent affection that he couldn’t imagine going without it again. Maybe he’d grown a little too comfortable with having Wren, but no one could fill the space beside him except for the blonde.
[break][break]
That didn’t keep him from feeling a little jealous because the truth was Levy hadn’t really met anyone. Not really. Rocket was a job, it was a collection of like-minded and usually terrible people. That was all. The one thing it offered Levy was a purpose he’d long since been floundering on. “Yep, already drawn one up.” He snorted at that though he’d never try to take Wren away from what he’d been dreaming of doing. “Uhh yeah… class and around…” Maybe not too convincing, though only half a lie. They were around. It wasn’t like he could just tell Wren that he’d joined an organization that rangers were systematically opposed to. Maybe one day, but not today.

[break][break]

+ | m: a little party never hurt nobody | T-T

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.levy]font:11px roboto;--accent:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.levy ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
botanist / petalburg capt.
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 19:47:53 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wren"]

He laughed quietly, fingers balling into the fluff of the pillow before he hugged it to himself. “Yeah, don’t know what I’d without those.” But what he really meant was I don’t know what I’d do without you, Levy. Wren wanted to curl inward. Tuck himself around thin limbs and the warmth that radiated from him. He almost offered then and there to go back to Levy’s place to spend the rest of his visit there. Should’ve gone with that in the first place.[break][break]

It was comfortable like this. Even though Wren could find ways to be comfortable around just about anybody he met, this came easily. Natural like breathing. He didn’t even second guess his choice or the act of settling against Levy. He didn’t question the fact that he was resting his head on his shoulder and that it seemed to slot perfectly against his neck. Even with the confusing feelings that had started to tumble around inside of him with more frequency over each passing day, this was just how it was meant to be. Comforting, instinctive.[break][break]

The idea of losing it made something in his chest sink at the concept alone. “Woooowww,” he breathed through a huff of laughter, “I think you should let me see your notes.” In an idyllic situation, he would’ve asked Levy to come along with him. Then they could carry on just the same as they always had, just in a different city. But it hadn’t felt fair to ask Levy to drop all of his things because Wren wanted to meet his own goals. That was way too selfish. And yet he almost had.[break][break]

“That’s nice— really nice,” he murmured, but the smile that lingered on his lips was a weak one. It was a little reassuring, though, to know that Levy wasn’t totally alone. “Maybe you can come visit Evergrande sometime, and I can show you around.” He hummed, “Only if you want. I know it’s a bit of a trip.”

[break][break]

+ | m: a little party never hurt nobody | he’s NOT ALLOWED TO DIE!!

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.wren]font:11px roboto;--accent:#e0a8a8;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wren b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wren ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 20:56:15 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","levy"]

“You’d lose all culture and refinement, go back to eating like animals.” He shook his head with a huff of laughter. It was nice, sitting there as they were. Sure, they could have done this at his flat. Granted, the effort had been in getting Levy out, so maybe that was a job well done on Wren’s part.
[break][break]
There was an overwhelming need to draw his fingers through the blonde hair that rested on his shoulder. Instead, awkwardly, his hands rested in his lap without the luxury of a pillow to hug in distraction. Maybe they were both struggling with the same underlying symptoms of this unfathomable predicament, but Levy doubted it. Wren’s life seemed so much fuller than his own, so how could he expect one so bright to diminish that for him.
[break][break]
There he was again, cutting himself short, but for this he was at least certain in his pessimism. Either way, it felt kind of wrong to want that out of their relationship. “No way, when it happens, it’ll be a complete surprise.” If only he could steal him away, things hadn’t felt right since Wren left. He could play it off or pretend for the other’s good, but he knew the truth.
[break][break]
Levy was a little surprised by that offer, tilting a little to get a better glimpse of the other. “You sure?” He paused at that, looking back ahead. He didn’t know why he felt so coy about it. “Yeah, I’d like that.”

[break][break]

[newclass=.levy .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.levy .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
ranger captain
you sigh look away, i can see it clear as day. close your eyes so afraid, hide behind that baby face
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Oct 31, 2022 23:19:45 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wren"]

“Oof,” Wren puffed out a breath at the remark before dissolving into another laugh. “Can’t have that. Better keep you around as long as I can.” Of course, he didn’t mean it in the immediate sense of their current living distance. Just in general. But then, Wren had already been determined to make sure that was the case for them.[break][break]

Unbidden, his stare had drifted to Levy’s hands where they rested. He wanted to snatch one up again and hold it in his. Maybe use way more affection than had been in contact earlier when it had only been a means of leading him somewhere quiet. He refrained, though. Because it would only make Levy uncomfortable, right? He’d already dragged his friend here, and though things had settled since his initial arrival, Wren didn’t want to potential make it rear back up.[break][break]

Plus, there’s no way it was mutual…right? Levy was just used to this because it was how Wren always acted. There was no way he could feel the undercurrent there…surely.[break][break]

His brows lifted slightly, smile toying at the corners of his mouth a bit more certain than before. “Oh yeah? Gonna spirit me away in the night, I see. I see.” It was all a big joke – Wren knew that. But despite the love he had for his current training and job…he wouldn’t mind that either. If it was Levy. Only Levy.[break][break]

When Levy shifted to look at him, Wren turned inward as well. Twisted to look at him, though he was still settled comfortably against the back of the couch. “What? Of course I’m sure.” If he were bolder, he’d press a palm to his cheek so that he knew how sure he was. His grin finally returned, though, at the almost shy admission. “Good, ‘cause I wasn’t gonna take no for an answer.”
[break][break]

[newclass=.wren .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wren .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Lev
he/him
Twenty-Two
March 31
PETALBURG CITY, HOENN
homosexual
forger's assistant
associate
awards
129 posts
Levy Alinsky DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @levy
Levy Alinsky
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:08:17 GMT
Levy Alinsky Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","levy"]

Better keep you around as long as I can. Levy felt a soft warmth fill him up. He felt dizzy with the notion of that, wanting so bad for that longevity to last forever. Keep me forever, but that's not what Wren meant. He had big places to be in life, far away from him. Maybe if he was smarter, he'd pack up and go with him. Yet that too felt like he was crowding the other's life. Wren may not have realized it, but he put a lot of things on hold for Levy.
[break][break]
If Wren sought a destiny away from Levy, maybe there was a reason for that. He wished he'd not set his drink on the floor, away from where he could grab it. Maybe then he could form the liquid courage to do something. As he tilted to look at Wren, he only really realized then how close they were. It made his breath stifle a little, which wasn't due to the discomfort of close proximity like it might have been otherwise.
[break][break]
"Might have to, if they're mean to you... of course." He had to clarify so that he might not be seen for wanting, or longing too much. Whether or not his wants were tied to the other's company or more than that, truthfully, Levy didn't know. He'd never felt any specific way about anyone. He'd never even genuinely kissed anyone before.
[break][break]
"Shouldn't have asked then." He smiled, shaking his head. "Cause there's no way I'd say no." Yet he didn't have liquid courage. He was brave or bold, he was just Levy. So, instead of doing what he wanted to do, he looked away again, feeling his face heat a little.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

wren
he/him
twenty-one
october 12
petalburg city, hoenn
bisexual
ranger captain
awards
239 posts
wren rourke DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wren
wren rourke
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 0:47:00 GMT
wren rourke Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wren"]

It was difficult to not feel tenderness that wanted to swallow him whole when they were settled together like they were. As if they were just at home and not on a random classmate’s upstairs couch while a party boomed onward one floor down. HOnestly, he wouldn’t have minded if Levy came along with him. It actually might have made him feel a little more confident– for all of the excitement he had, there was just as much insecurity. Not because of anything someone had said, but because of how new it all was.[break][break]

But he didn’t want Levy to feel like he was Wren’s crutch, either. Not when he had just as much potential to go places and make something of himself. The last thing he wanted was for this friend to shelf any goal he might have, little as he talked about them.[break][break]

They were nearly nose to nose, and realizing as much made his heart stutter in his chest as he blinked at Levy with wide eyes. It was only then that he considered the other rooms along the hall. Those he’d been pretty sure were already occupied. Was that what…could’ve happened here? With them? Wren definitely lacked just as much experience–always a bit too dense to realize when others might be sweet on him.[break][break]

“I’ll let you know the moment it happens, if it happens.” His nose scrunched up a bit, color tinting his face as he laughed quietly. “Well then it’s a done deal.” His own glance shifted back down, smiling at his hands still hugging the pillow. “I’m really happy I get to see you now, though.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 22:23:04 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: