142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Ravines & Ravages
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 22:08:28 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"You have to be fucking kidding me..."

Kyrenai stared at the depths down the Jagged Pass and cursed. She'd brought along her Tyranitar for a destructive training session -only her Tyranitar- and now found herself looking at the faint silhouette of its pokéball that had escaped her grasp and plunged into the depths below. All because a stupid flock of Zubat had caught her by surprise. And now, she'd had to get down that slope as quickly as possible to get it before anything else decided to jump her. Granted, not that she was truly worried, considering her profession, but the fact that her partner was left undefended in its ball was a lot less soothing.

All she had to do was find a fast and safe way to get down there before anything else did.

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Ravines & Ravages
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2022 22:52:04 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Ow.” It didn’t really hurt all that much. That ball had less been thrown at her but rather bumped into her, really. Still though, she was quite surprised, so she half-turned towards the thing that had come down the slope and against her arm like that.
[break][break]
Then a flash of light and a freaking Tyranitar emerged from the ball with a roar that she did not quite identify as a confused one. Instead, Megan blinked at it, confused herself, before getting a bit grumpy. “Hey, big guy, what are you roaring at me? I didn’t come down to mess with you here. Now, whoever your trainer may be and whyever they wanted to get rid of you, you best get back in the ball. I am not going to lead you to the Pokemon Center so you can find mommy. Get back in and I will get you there. Stay out here and roar and I will punch you in the face.”
[break][break]
Which, granted, was probably not the best idea, given that this was a big rock thing. But she figured that asserting her dominance was the best course of action here.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aura

Kyr
she/her
thirty-six
December 31st
Blackthorn City
Bi-sexual
Assassin / Architect
Civilian
my most beautiful chaos
One day I will find you
1m85 // 6'1 height
1m85 // 6'1 height
Her heart in spite, is warm and bright
awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Ravines & Ravages
POSTED ON Oct 12, 2022 0:36:22 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
"Not that I was trying to get rid of it, but the local Zubat population seemed adamant about a frontal assault." Kyrenai grumbled as she covered the last few meters of slope with surprising grace, hopping to a standstill behind her Tyranitar. "My apologies if the debacle inconvenienced you, miss," she followed up, punting the Tyranitar without it actually being bothered in the slightest by it, still eyeing the brunette who's head it had used as a bouncing ball earlier. "Cease that, Vox." The redhead hissed at her annoyed partner, who's just standing there excuding bristling energy, as if the brunette had just done it a personal offense.

There's a curiosity with which she eyes the situation, not having seen her Tyranitar react the way it's doing right now very often, and just starts tapping its side as she addresses the girl. "It's not often I see people wandering around the bottom of slopes like this though. One'd think it dangerous to remain here when there's a tangible chance for rockslides... for which I'm hoping we could perhaps move elsewhere?" she proposed casually, not quite awaiting a reply as she started moving.

close tab

played by

Lime

Meg
Female
April 29
Slateport
Bi
Trainer
N/A
Single
103 height
103 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime2
Megan Whitmore
Ravines & Ravages
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 17:53:06 GMT
Megan Whitmore Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Ah, so this one had a trainer already. Too bad. She could use herself one of those at some point. Big and tough Pokemon were kind of her style, after all. Though, to be fair, the Pokeball had been a bit of a dead giveaway. But hey, sometimes people did throw away their Pokemon to release them. It happened. Fortunately, it didn’t happen too often that people left behind a loyal Charmander in the rain because it was too weak as if they hoped for it to die. That would just be a cruel thing to do, after all.
[break][break]
This weird woman had not done so. But losing your balls like this was not exactly a grand thing to do, either. Plus, the way she immediately started to move into something of a berating mode was at least a tad bit annoying. “Well, some of use have to first move up, you know? Just like you have to get up now. So one would think that someone who is already up there would not just go down again. Or throw away their Pokeballs down carelessly like this.” She twirled her hands in a bit of exaggeration as she noted this to drive the point home. Though Megan also just followed, too. This was probably not the best place to stay and talk in.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights