thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Oct 2, 2022 9:14:49 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

even if the submarine is large and on ocassion maze-like, it doesn't take theo long to find the one person he's looking for. it's someone who will prove pivotal in their upcoming mission.[break][break]

"young priam."[break][break]

their resident rat who perhaps has the information they need on various things. infinity energy, for example.[break][break]

"how are you today?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 3:36:30 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam whips his head up from a table at the dining hall, waking up from a dream in the middle of his nap when he hears his name called. he looks around and finds theo, rubbing his eyes as he addresses him.

"yo-" he yawns. "-what's up?"

it's an automatic response meant to buffer his next words. he still processes the nightmare of drowning underneath all the work from infinity energy research, but he's slowly recovering with each passing second.

"nothing much. just woke up, y'know. this place is a good place to nap since you can go straight to bed right after eating-- and that's a good little tip from me to you!"

@tags
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Oct 17, 2022 15:44:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

theo is never too sure how to respond to a what's up so he keeps quiet, waiting for priam to stir further awake.[break][break]

"thank you for the tip."[break][break]

something he will be sure to remember but never use because he doesn't take naps.[break][break]

he slides into the seat across.[break][break]

"how is it working for the league scientists?"

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Nov 8, 2022 15:57:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the question wakes him up fully. he would sweat if the submarine wasn't air conditioned. while there's no telling if this was a leading question or just small talk, priam silently prays that it's the latter.

"i-it's the same as working with rocket, i guess," he answers.

priam slowly straightens his posture, slightly leaning back with his arms supporting his weight from behind. he doesn't show the anxiety that riddles his thoughts, but is nonetheless surprised by the question.

"i do the same job on both sides anyways, y'know. just a little bit of secretary work, a little bit of errand running, a bit of clerical work here and there, and then only actually helping out with the science stuff if i'm invited."

he thinks of any differences.

"i guess the only difference are restrictions on things they're willing to study on."

it's only then that priam realizes that theo might be asking for something else entirely. he slams his hands on the table as he tries to fix up his mistake. it was an easy one to make, given that theo is technically his superior.

the only thing that hints another side of the question in priam's eyes is the nature of their previous encounters.

"ah! unless you're asking, like, as you checking up on me and not, like, a report of some kind, then yeah, i'm doing great there!"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 10:22:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the question is definitely not meant as small talk. it's the whole point of why theo is here with priam in the first place. but, of course, it may seem like small talk. theo's delivery is always rather dry.[break][break]

what priam says is noted and expected. it's why team rocket's scientists have been able to make certain breakthroughs. the league's morals and ethics hold them back.[break][break]

he nods, then decides to poke at something he finds interesting.[break][break]

"are you feeling anxious, priam?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 16:58:23 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he tilts his head as he receives a follow up question from theo. these weren't the usual ones he receives, so he's unsure on how to answer.

an underlying guess of where it might lead affects the response, throwing it back to get a clearer picture.

"huh? why would i be anxious?"

he tries to regurgitate the bold facade he's always had. he's got to stick with the priam brand, after all, and he can't do it with just trying to look like a generic rocket that's always too concerned with everything.

"er, i don't think i messed up on anything, right? yeah, i don't make mistakes! maybe it's you that's worried 'bout somethin'!"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Nov 10, 2022 16:28:08 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i am worried, thank you for noticing."[break][break]

even if it may sound sarcastic, theo is being genuine.[break][break]

"the world may end very soon, priam, but i'm sure you're aware of that."[break][break]

so he dismisses it with a wave, moving on to why he is actually here. to his surprise, it seems no one else has asked this of priam.[break][break]

"we need access to league research."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Dec 5, 2022 12:20:06 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
perhaps his anxiety has some merit to it.

"erm, what for?" he asks. "is there anything we need that isn't publicly published?"

the day job he's appreciated for the longest time is being put into jeopardy. rocket goes first in his priority list though, so he's not going to think twice about breaching league's security for the organization's interests.

still, curiosity befalls him.

his interest wasn't more on what rocket actually needs, but more on how he can lessen the blow of the leak to make sure it's not traced back to him. he still pretty much likes his job, after all.

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Dec 9, 2022 15:53:39 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"any and all information that isn't published."[break][break]

he answers simply.[break][break]

while he is aware of the risk of priam's position being jeopardized, team rocket need more information so they can properly assess and plan.[break][break]

"i would like to know what they are working on, if they have any findings kept from the public, and also the technology they have that they plan on using to warp the meteor away."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Jan 3, 2023 17:58:39 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he thinks about it before he looks back up to theo.

"i only have limited access to their database, but i can see what i can do."

maybe if he had confidence in himself, he can safely say he'd do his best like always. personal attachment with the job was to be thrown away, but that was always something priam was able to do.

at least theo's not asking for much.

"oh, if you're going to ask, i can't plant a bug in their systems, or somethin' like that." the security was too complex to breakthrough anyways, and logs definitely show who's touch what. "so the best i can do is just provide leaks and not a full blown access, i think."

[/quote]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 15:19:53 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

once upon a time, he had gained access to 's gmh servers through , and though the situation is different, he imagines priam could do the same for him now. so to hear that he can't is disappointing.[break][break]

"understood."[break][break]

he nods, moving onto the next topic.[break][break]

"are you content in your current position, priam? both within the league and with us."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 17:48:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
huh? that's a weird question."

he crosses his arms as he tries to think of an answer.

"well, being the rocket boss is the dream, but, y'know, i'll settle with the 'godliest and greatest of all time' title." he looks up to theo momentarily as he breaks character of a soulful thinker. "oh, that's what people mean when they call someone the gogoat by the way."

it's a nice transition to a more shift of tone at least.

"oh, and don't worry 'bout my thing at the labs. i don't think it's much different than anyone else's dayjobs, right?"

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 5:06:34 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"i see."[break][break]

gogoat. the term is remembered for later.[break][break]

"yes, nothing to worry about. i only ask just in case you may one day prefer that to us and decide to leave. it happens."[break][break]

but he does not say that's fine. it isn't. but he expects priam to know as much.[break][break]

"are you working towards your dream of being the rocket boss?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 4:03:24 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"yes! always! every day!"

as theo pushes another question, priam's heart rate races. it's a similar feeling he's been before, but even if his brain says it's not the same as back then, his heart proves difficult to steer.

"oh! that reminds me that the grind never stops! ah, sorry, you reminded me of somethin' i needed to do, so i guess i'll thank ya for that. i'll send ya a fishie next time i go to the harbor! bye"

priam bolts off afterwards.

he wasn't a person of power back on kanto, but he's nonetheless one of the veterans of that war. interrogation was always a threat before, regardless of side, and once the thought of power came in the conversation, memories were sparked.

he made a rash decision, but it's something he recognizes that he should work on.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,007 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
RAT BOY
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 6:00:28 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: