Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
AREA 4 [OHJ]
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 23:17:00 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]The second Isaac felt fingers slip through fingers, he knew he'd fucked up.[break][break]

Isaac ground himself to a halt, his heels digging against the floor of the house of horrors. It was okay. was right behind him. Sure, she was having a lot more fun in the house of horrors than he was, even as the slow tension of the house drove his hesitance into fear and her enjoyment into derangement. Sure, she was a lot more willing to stop and admire the scenery, even when the scenery starting literally drawing blood from him. But she had to be close, right?[break][break]

He turned in an about-face and slammed facefirst into a mirror that wasn't there before. "Cygne?" he asked, voice small. He reached for the mirror, and he felt Something reach back. The second his hand brushed against its, only harsh metal barbs were there to greet him. Nope. Not his Cygne. Not even close.[break][break]

He wanted to stay. He wanted to make sure he could find her. And yet.[break][break]

"Just keep moving." That was advice that Isaac could get behind, especially when the labyrinth had already claimed two of them in surprisingly fatal ways. "Yeah. Yeah, you're right," he said. "I'll see her on the way out. I know it."[break][break]

The wireframes had gathered at the periphery of his vision. It was as if they were waiting for him to come to his decision, lurking like predators on the fringes until then. And once he'd steeled his resolve, they were there to test it. They came running for Isaac, and Isaac didn't think twice before breaking back into a run.[break][break]

He'd make it through this maze. He had to. For her.[break][break]

tYbYKFYS

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
···
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
AREA 4 [OHJ]
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 0:00:57 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgentop"]OSCAR'S HOUSE OF JUMPSCARES

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ELIMINATION/VICTORY!

[break]

You would not make it out of the maze. Despite your best efforts, you had no chance of out running the wireframes. They were everywhere, from every angle, from every corner and crevice. A literal flood of desperately violent wires would surround and dogpile you, dragging you helplessly into the abyss.[break][break]

has been ELIMINATED!
[break][break]

narrowly discovers the only door out. She will proceed to the next area! 

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing