roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
thelma + louise [m] [past]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 15:53:06 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

He had the opportunity to turn away, return to their room, and stubbornly do the job they were both supposed to do. However, there was always an equal risk of rushing a job, being in too quick of a hurry to get it done could result in failure as well. Kosei’s fear of failure surmounted his desire to get things done and also to escape situations that made him feel uncomfortable.
[break][break]
So, he’d just have to get over the fact that Enzo's well-sculpted and tattooed body was still branded into his retinas and get on with this torment. That, at least, he could see through until he just couldn’t handle it anymore.
[break][break]
Admittedly, he was also curious about how the hot springs would feel. He wasn’t that much of a militaristic dud that he couldn’t see something for what it was. The springs sounded nice. Though Kosei was not used to being allowed any kind of luxuries, he’d be a fool not to take the opportunity for what it was.
[break][break]
So, getting over his stupid feeling of insecurity and discomfort, he pushed through the door and was greeted with a waft of inviting steam. Okay, maybe this isn’t so bad. Sure, he’d have to put up with Enzo being smug, but when wasn’t the idiot smug?
[break][break]
“Yeah, well… I got this far. Not exactly the type to turn back.” He grumbled, sinking into the water. His body tensed under the sudden heat before simultaneously relaxing every inch of tension maybe for the first time ever. He found the closest ledge in the water and set there. Okay, so maybe this wasn’t the worst idea ever. Whether or not the sensation showed, he didn’t really care. Even if Enzo was certain to call attention to being right (sorta right).

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] | m: vacation time | [break]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".ko"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote b, .ko blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ko blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ko blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ko .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .ko .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Nov 21, 2022 1:27:35 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Clearly Kosei was curious enough to follow through. That was good. That meant he’d hopefully challenge Enzo’s goal of relaxing before working less and less as the afternoon and evening wore on. And really, even if Kosei disagreed, Enzo wasn’t trying to go out of his way to sow discomfort in him by that point. He was too focused on his own unwinding to bother with that.[break][break]

And really, he did think this should be a positive experience for the younger man. It was a little satisfying to be handing him the proof that there could be benefit in tailored laziness. Efficiency that came with a balance between work and leisure.[break][break]

A violet eye cracked open again, in sync with the lopsided smirk that hooks the corner of his mouth upward. The tiniest hint of a canine. “No? Well that’s a merit on your part then.” It was a marvel to him that even as he settled in the steaming water, Kosei was grumbling. Surely that wouldn’t last long. Not once it really started to sink in how soothing the water was.[break][break]

And that seemed true enough– though he barely betrayed that relaxation, Enzo had grown a bit more accustomed to reading the subtler reactions that Kosei provided. If only because it was nearly impossible to read him otherwise. Except in the cases in which Enzo had pissed him off, of course. His arms stretched up over his head then, fingers linking as he stretched, languid and lazy like a cat. Eventually they drifted back down, stretched out to either side of himself and floating on the top of the warm water.[break][break]

He might’ve even yawned.[break][break]

“Finally figuring out how nice it feels to not be so uptight for once?” he teased idly, eyes closing again. Though maybe it was still smug, his tone was more playful at the moment rather than holding his natural drift toward instigation.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | m: vacation time | ~10 yrs ago[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Nov 22, 2022 21:22:36 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Maybe if he could cut away the excess fat from all the expectation and responsibility, he’d be able to recognize that it was clearly holding him back. This was why he’d left, he knew that, obviously. It was, despite the loathing lack of comparison, “hard to train an old dog with new tricks.” Even if he really wasn’t all that old, it was still 19 years of weight that had suddenly shifted and he felt dramatically off balance. Enzo didn’t help matters, of course he didn’t.
[break][break]
The bastard couldn’t help but smell out his weaknesses like a carvanha, biting down viciously until he tasted blood. Every move Kosei made felt like a play in a carefully-crafted game that the other man was in full control over, and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like that he made him feel insecure or curious or even angry. No one should have that much control over him, yet he played into everything so easily. It was beyond frustrating.
[break][break]
Yet, even that realization hadn't kept him from pursuing curiosity and sinking into the water. It was apparently just enough to make him abandon his values and overlook the job at hand. Instead, he was sinking in the water like a stone, while Enzo regarded him smugly as he so often did. It was also in the annoying way where he was only half-invested in annoying him, which somehow made it worse because obviously that meant his attention was somehow important (it wasn’t).
[break][break]
“I’m not uptight, you’re just full of shit.” He muttered, maybe being a bit of a brat but he wasn't going to admit to that. He just wasn't prepared to lose at this game yet. Maybe it was stupid pride.

[break][break]

[newclass=".ko"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote b, .ko blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ko blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ko blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ko .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .ko .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Nov 23, 2022 22:44:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Kosei was…admittedly odd to Enzo. He had never known control and order in the same way that the younger man had. Actually, his own experience had been the opposite. He only controlled himself. Perhaps there was a degree of it there, contained somewhere deep within Enzo that allowed him to hold his cards close to his chest. But even then, he’d always been able to run amok. That lack of routine and headfirst tilt into disarray was all he’d ever known. Nothing about his childhood could ever be labeled ‘stable.’[break][break]

That had been why he’d begun to remake himself, after all. He built his own solid ground. Which was why Kosei’s need and drive to follow orders to the nth degree perplexed him as much as it did.[break][break]

It was easy to goad Kosei, though in all honesty, he didn’t really think about it as severely as Kosei might. That was likely a communication disconnect between the two of them. There was potential and gain where Kosei was concerned, but underneath that veneer, Enzo simply enjoyed teasing him. And there was maybe a small part of him that felt a bit bad that Kosei was so young, and somehow so ridiculously wound tight for not even being twenty yet.[break][break]

So provoking interest or anger were no more than the right channels to use in order to open that untapped side of the other up. Or at least, that was how Enzo viewed it. So it felt like a victory on his part to have coaxed Kosei into being curious enough to try a hot spring. Of all things.[break][break]

“And you’re stubborn as a mudbray,” he hummed back, eyes slivering open as he fixed Kosei with a wide, cheshire smile. Still sunk up to his shoulder caps, Enzo pushed away from the wall he’d settled against. Drifting a little closer to Kosei, he sunk further–nearly up to his chin until he was just droopy, plum eyes and that smile. Though after a moment his arms extended out, palms flat as they floated on the surface of the water.[break][break]

“It is nice, though, isn’t it?” he asked again, that time a little more earnest than before.

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Nov 29, 2022 16:19:23 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Everything was serious for him, he recognized. Despite contrary opinions, Kosei was actually aware of his own flaws. He had a tendency towards... intensity, even when he was attempting control and constraint. His father had often criticized him for as much and, at times, he would catch himself in the midst of his thoughts once again overthinking. There was really nothing serious about this situation. They were both relaxing in a hot springs. How could he possibly make a big mental deal over this? Oh, quite easily, especially when Enzo moved towards him.
[break][break]
"No, I'm not." Yes, he was. Kosei continued to watch him closely, though not enough to distract him from the way his muscles seemed to unwind all at once in a way that purely blissful. It was nice, it was more than nice. Maybe even enough to make him wonder why he was wound so tight all the time. What did he have to prove though, really? To Enzo, of all people, he didn't know. There really was nothing to prove, or it was to hide that simple fact.
[break][break]
Enzo asked him again and, this time, he relented. "Yeah... I guess. Yeah, it is." He said, pretending as if there was something distant that was far more interesting than the other man. It wasn't even a clever lie because there was nothing else there, no one else. Certainly no one or nothing more interesting than this cosmic jackass. But, maybe even he had a point, sometimes. "I don't— I mean I guess I don't really take the time to do yeah you know.. this."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 0:19:09 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Sure you aren’t.” Enzo didn’t believe that retort for a moment. Kosei was as stubborn as he was serious. He didn’t comment on it, but per usual, it felt like he could hear the cogs in the younger man’s head turning over and over. The idea that it was over the fact that he was there as well didn’t really cross his mind, though Enzo probably should’ve figured.[break][break]

Enzo fixed him with a closed lip smile, though one wide enough to make his eyes crinkle at the corners. “See, I’ve got good ideas too.” He wasn’t really watching Enzo, but it was whatever. The sentiment was still there. Kosei was still trying to seem like he was being contrary to what Enzo expected, but he knew the truth. He breathed out a sigh, but it was more out of contentment than exasperation. The mellowing effect was still present for him, even if he’d taken the opportunity to badger, just a little.[break][break]

Drifting to the side, he twisted in the water so that he settled against the edge next to the other. His eyes fell shut again, and his hands continued to float atop the water. “Oh really?” he snorted dryly, one eye cracking open to glance sideways at him without turning his head. “I had no idea, Kosei.”[break][break]

He breathed in the steam rising off the water, for once not minding the cloying feeling it left in his throat and lungs. This was the soothing sort, unlike the sticky, humid air on that travel bus. “You should, though. Take the time. It’s beneficial.” He left it at that, for once allowing the silence to settle over him. He wasn’t sure how much time passed in the quiet like that, but it was enough to make him doze–just a little. He wasn’t in the business of drowning in a hot spring because he got too cozy and slipped under the surface.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 15:03:16 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Admitting anything to Enzo seemed like a bad idea, even something as obvious as the fact he didn't go out of his way to relax. Kosei rolled his eyes, realizing it had done nothing but make him feel vulnerable to whatever insult followed. Though, he was a little surprised to find the insult that did, wasn't much of one. In fact, it seemed more like advice. Obvious, useless advice, but advice nonetheless.
[break][break]
He glanced over at him, the simple ease of his expression. All of it seemed to come so naturally to the other, even if it shouldn't. They were two entirely different people though. Their lives weren't meant to make sense to one another and that was okay.
[break][break]
Rather than say in anything in turn, he simply closed his eyes and decided to take what was offered to him. Maybe it wasn't so bad after all. This was why he left, wasn't it? To figure things out.
[break][break]
He opened his eyes to the feeling of his fingers pruning, arms crossed against the even surface of the cement bordering the pool. Okay, they'd wasted enough time out here. Looking at Enzo, he sighed. "We should go. What's next in your big relaxation plans?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 1:20:14 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

At some point, he’d sunk further down, stray wisps of long hair floating on the surface of the water. He didn’t need noise to fill the quiet, and he didn’t feel the need to continue provoking Kosei. This was comfortable and soothing. And it would go a long way to energizing him for tomorrow’s job, because he was bound to sleep like the dead once his head hit the pillow later that night.[break][break]

Emphasis, however, on later.[break][break]

Groggily, his eyes slivered open when Kosei spoke. An edge to his tone that said okay, I’ve humored you long enough. Impatient as ever. Enzo shifted upward, torso rising out of the steaming water as droplets wicked down over his shoulders and chest. Stark against his tattoos. Lazy and content, he yawned and then rolled his shoulders back. A satisfied huff followed upon hearing the relieving crack of his bones and joints.[break][break]

“My big relaxation plans?” A brow rose as he looked over at Kosei, “nothing fancy, though I guess it might be earth shaking for you.” That coy smirk returned, curling the corners of his mouth as he reached for his towel and rose up out of the water, slowly and loose limbed. “We’re gonna go to the bar down the street, get some cheap bar food and get lit up.”[break][break]

Tying the towel around his waist, he looked back over his shoulder, “How many rule breaks would that be for you, huh puppy?”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 15:55:18 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Long strands of hair flowed through the water, curving around the other man's face in a way that seemed entirely too elegant for the other. Enzo was trash, but he was capable and unfortunately, he was also attractive trash. Try as he might, Kosei couldn't help but notice the way sleepy eyes opened to look at him (fucking tired bedroom eyes if ever he'd seen them). Or the way droplets cascaded across muscle. Maybe he was losing his mind slowly and was pent up, because it definitely wasn't in response to his partner.
[break][break]
He waded a moment longer as the other left before following, trying to get the image out of his brain though it was a persistent one. He'd been so stupid about it that he hadn't even objected or nagged the other's comments about him. They had been, admittedly, on point. Maybe he wasn't so hard to comprehend as he'd hoped. With a heavy sigh, he forced himself out of the water and recovered his towel.
[break][break]
Well... they had given up on the job for the day so he didn't have any legitimate reason not to follow along. Even if it would've been easier to go back to the room or sit in the bath until he wrinkled up like an old raisin. "Let's just... get this over with." He muttered, mostly to himself as he dressed again. "Lead the way."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 5:37:26 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Surprisingly, Enzo wasn’t actively trying to draw attention to himself or pull some sort of reaction from Kosei. He was committing the simple act of standing, limbs loose and relaxed. His eyes were heavy (though they often were—careful to view others with a lazy sort of regard.)[break][break]

Still, it wasn’t like Enzo didn’t notice Kosei watching. It was curious, but he didn’t remark upon it save for a singular lift of one brow before turning back to head for the changing rooms again, towel retrieved. He made quick work of toweling off and dressing again, before wringing out his hair, which had fallen loose at some point during the prolonged soak.[break][break]

Once again, he avoided watching Kosei. Instead, he sat on a bench facing away from him. He meticulously wove his wet hair into braids as he waited for the other to finish up. “Alright. We could just go to the bar here, but there’s a dive down the street so it’s probably cheaper, and probably has better food.”[break][break]

So, that said, Enzo led Kosei out, down the hall and through the lobby out to the Lavaridge streets. “The Yowling Meowth, I think it’s called.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 15:26:10 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Enzo was somehow being less obnoxious than normal, maybe even considerate. It was a little unexpected of him and, at any moment, he expected the curtain to fall and the other to provoke him or a reaction as he often would. Maybe the hotspring had done something to the other man's head and made him less of a jackass. Kosei wasn't entirely sold on it, but admittedly, he was still thankful for the moment of peace as he retrieved his clothes and dressed.
[break][break]
Now, it was time to see what other thing the other had planned for him. Drinking, of course. It wasn't like Kosei had never tasted alcohol. Sometimes, during formal events, his father would bring out alcohol, though the man didn't like it in the household under normal circumstances. Clouds the mind, he'd say.
[break][break]
"Alright," He said, shrugging. This time, not exactly putting up much complaint. Maybe the hot springs had done the job or relaxing him to the point none of it mattered, he wasn't sure. They weren't doing work, so what else did they have to do? "Lead the way."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 17:25:59 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

There was a small part of him that wanted to defy the expectations set about him. Whether Enzo was actively aware of that or not. Yes, he enjoyed provoking Kosei and being difficult for the sake of it. But there was more to him than just that. Maybe the other wouldn’t want to believe that, but it was there buried under all the attitude and incessant teasing.[break][break]

No protests? No arguments countering the choice in activity? Color Enzo surprised. At the agreement, he cracked a lopsided grin and spun on heels to do exactly that. Hands in his pockets, he ambled onward down the street until they reached the bar. “Have you even ever been in a place like this?”[break][break]

Maybe it sounded snide, but there was some genuine curiosity in his question. This place was definitely a dive. “Got anything you wanna try, puppy dog?” There it was– that snark creeping back in like a protective barrier. He slid into a booth seat, the tabletop sticky from years and years of use. “Sky’s the limit. Mostly.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 13:31:49 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Puppy dog. He grimaced at that word, though barely had it in him anymore to fight the other. It was clear that Enzo was the stubborn sort of asshole that didn't know when to let go after he'd clamped on. Rather like a dog himself in that, he barely suppressed the smirk that thought provoked. What he should've been doing though was reminding the other he was not his dog and if he didn't get that through his head he'd remind him through less gentle means.
[break][break]
What he didn't think about and neglected to consider, was that he was not adept with alcohol. In fact, quite the opposite. Not to mention the pressure the other put him under to let loose, okay... well maybe he decided it was better to show him up than to remain stalwart. He was beginning to regret his decision to drink that last drink. It hadn't even been good tasting. It was like gasoline or battery acid. Terrible shit and yet he couldn't stop.
[break][break]
There was something about Enzo that made him feel uncomfortable. He knew exactly what it was, but he wasn't going to admit to it. Even if the alcohol made it all the more apparent. His face felt hot, but it felt good.
[break][break]
"Why did you talk me into this? So dumb." He grumbled, but sounded far less displeased than he might have wished.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 5:38:49 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Watching Kosei insist that he could handle his liquor while absolutely proving the opposite was nothing short of delightful. Okay, maybe it would be considered a little mean to keep goading him, but really it didn’t take much prodding. There was obviously something buried deep down inside of him that craved the need to relinquish control. Enzo, in his mind, was no more than a conduit to this potential.[break][break]

A short bark of laughter followed the complaint. He flopped back against the booth seat lazily, still nursing one of his own drinks. “Honestly, after the first couple…I didn’t have to do much convincing, Kos.” Huh. That was a new nickname. He didn’t recall using it before. He must’ve been feeling his own drinks to some extent too. Granted he’d paced himself much more consistently.[break][break]

“I think you’re having a great time. Ready to call it quits, though? I’m not even sure you can stay upright.” Yeah, the point was to get the other proper smashed. He wasn’t about to subject him to alcohol poisoning his first night cutting loose, though.[break][break]

“I’m appalled and shocked to have to say it, but I actually think you might’ve had enough for tonight.” He reached across the table and patted one ruddy cheek shortly. Pat pat His skin was hot under Enzo’s palm. “Also sort of amazed you haven’t started peeling layers off yet,” he added with a smug little snicker.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 19:42:05 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

Kos, he should be rolling his eyes, not feeling the strange weird totally stupid pleased feeling that bubbled up under the surface at that nickname. He should have been telling him to fuck off and not call him anything but his name. Not Kos, not puppy, none of that shit. Yet, he didn't. Inexplicably.
[break][break]
Of course, it was the alcohol's influence. There was really no other explanation for it than that. The only reason he was still entertaining Enzo was because the alcohol was inhibiting his thoughts, making him wanna do or try things that he'd never consider before. It was clear that his reason for not drinking beforehand was legitimate. This was wrong.
[break][break]
That didn't mean he wanted to stop though because yeah, okay maybe it was a little nice to just do stuff and not over think it. "No, I'm not done. You're not the boss of me, thanks." He could also be bratty and stubborn when he wanted to be.
[break][break]
His face was hot in contrast to the coolness of the other's hands. He was so focused on the weird electric buzz that followed the contact that he didn't swat him away. The heat only grew with those words. "Were you hoping I would start stripping? You're a perv."

[break][break]