enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
thelma + louise [m] [past]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 20:26:33 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

His head tipped back as he barked out a laugh. “No, I would never dream of being your boss. Not at all. But yes, you’re done.” Nope, he was definitely not dealing with some sort of hospital visit because the little mutt couldn’t stop when it was good for him. On his first night out drinking at that.[break][break]

Enzo couldn’t help but smile, though. Chin propped in his hand as he watched Kosei. “Cute though, you think you can handle it. Bit of a drunk brat, aren’t you?” Almost sort of unexpected coming from someone as serious and uptight as Kosei. So is that what existed under all of that rigid order?[break][break]

Apparently he wasn’t anywhere near done, though. At least in terms of being stubborn and contrarian. He let out a scoff, “No, idiot. It’s because drinking makes you warm. Why - do you want to?” A snicker followed his words. “Should probably head back to the room for that. How forward.” The part about being a perv was completely hopped over, because Enzo knew that he wasn’t looking to pull any sort of move on Kosei.[break][break]

At least not openly, anyway. And likely not now, given the situation. But a was a wink too much to top his teasing off with?

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] | m: vacation time | ~10 yrs ago[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-houndoom"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 20:45:35 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Well how come?" He asked, not that he was wanting Enzo to be his boss, quite the opposite, but it was still a curious thing to say. Right then, he felt very little extent of what was too far and what might the consequences of that be. No one in his family drank, not unless it was a military occasion. For a moment, he remembered that he too wasn't supposed to be drinking. What would they think of him? And yet, wasn't that the point of him leaving?
[break][break]
He left because he wanted to do what he wanted, not what his parents wanted. So, yeah, he was gonna do what he wanted to do. "Well that's cause I can... I'm not cute." He said it like it was an insult, nose wrinkling in distaste.
[break][break]
"Well maybe I do," This was not actually a point of wanting to strip, but more so him standing up for what he wanted. Which was.... well he didn't actually know... yet.[break][break]
The longer he tried to be stubborn about it though the more he felt off. Bad, even. With a groan, he pressed his forehead against the bar top and leaned his shoulder against the other man. "I feel sick."

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] | m: vacation time | [break]

[newclass=".ko"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote b, .ko blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ko blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ko blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ko .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .ko .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:46:23 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

“Because you look like a pain to be the boss of,” he retorted, tongue poking out at him in a flash of pink before his lips curled into something mischievous. Feline. “I can be your boss, though. If that’s what you really want.” No more than the usual goading, of course. A curiosity to see how he’d react while in his currently shitfaced state. His own tolerance was generally high, though he hadn’t had much tonight for himself.

Let the record show that he could exert a modicum of responsibility at the right moments.[break][break]

He’d learned how to hold his liquor young. Probably too young, but it had been a means to dull the stress that had risen up in his childhood and earlier adolescence. The weight on his shoulders that never should’ve been there until he’d simply up and dropped it without a second thought. None of this was explained, of course. It wasn’t for Kosei to know. But maybe he understood to a certain extent though the situations had been different, and that was why he’d been quick to enable an effort to cut loose from the other’s typical uptightness.[break][break]

Enzo was jarred from his thoughts by the continued arguments streaming from Kosei’s mouth. He chuckled–a high, airy and amused sound. “Aw, the puppy doesn’t want to be called cute? That’s too bad.” Unfortunately, it was true. There was something cute about this, and the concept shouldn’t have even truly taken root in his mind.[break][break]

That chuckle turned into a fuller laugh. “Oh, do you? Well this has taken a turn. Save it for the hotel room, Kiryu. Don’t want to get busted for indecent exposure.” Enzo nudged him lightly, but fished his wallet out of his pocket to flag the bartender all the same. The light pressure of weight leaned against him caused him to still in place, tensing slightly as he glanced sideways. “Yeah, I can imagine. If you’re really so bent on continuing, you can get something through room service.”[break][break]

He sighed, sliding off the stool once he’d settled the bill. “Honestly, I would’ve thought you’d go easy the first time, pup. All signs of your stuck up personality pointed to it.” Despite the jab, his tone was light, and his actions countered the insult. He slipped himself up under Kosei’s arm and draped across his shoulders to hoist him up. With practiced ease, like he’d done this before. Because he had.[break][break]

“C’mon. The fresh air will help.”

[break][break]

[newclass=".enzo"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo blockquote b, .enzo blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .enzo blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .enzo blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".enzo .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .enzo .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .enzo .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 18:01:40 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

He could feel his face heat up more and thanked the fact he could pass it off for drunkenness. Of course, he'd walked right into that. "No, I don't need a boss. Had enough people telling me what to do through military school, thanks." Even if it was really all he ever knew and what he couldn't help but rely upon. Things were far more difficult to adjust to than he ever wanted to admit. How was he supposed to go from having his life organized to a painstaking degree and then nothing? No wonder he was there, drinking until he couldn't feel shame in it anymore.
[break][break]
No one was there to tell him otherwise, though Enzo was trying to temper him. That was odd. Part of him wanted to fight against it, to insist that he knew what he was doing and he could handle it himself, but the other half leaned on that direction like a crutch. It was familiar, so it was welcomed. He was still the same kid, wasn't he? Enzo could see right through him and he hated him for it.
[break][break]
"Gonna smack that smarmy grin off your face." He groaned, feeling the needle of a headache form between his temples. He reached forward then, to press the palm of his hand to the other's face and push, but there was very little weight or momentum behind it. In fact, he was barely balancing on the barstool as it was.
[break][break]
"I'll show you indecent exposure." He didn't, he had nothing to show him. It just seemed like an edged remark back, but it deflated on impact. Most of what he said or did was for show. Wasn't that pathetic? Oh god, he was entering into the self-grudging realm of drunkenness.
[break][break]
Enzo hoisted him up and forced himself to his feet, which tangled between the legs of the stool. Sneaky things. For a moment, most of his weight was placed on the other as he kicked free and then regained his footing. His face crammed into the other's neck. He remembered with a lot of pride that he was taller than Enzo, even if the excess was working against him in his current state.
[break][break]
Even more so he noticed that Enzo smelled good — spa water dried on his skin, the hint of cheap cologne and cigarette and alcohol. "You smell good..." Did he just say that? No way. He laughed, because that would have been dumb. "Back to the room." He had no idea where that was.

[break][break]

[newclass=".ko"]--accent:#b69fc7; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko blockquote b, .ko blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .ko blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ko blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ko .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .ko .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .ko .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2023 22:36:35 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

His brows lifted. “Thanks for the history lesson, Kos,” he quipped. It wasn’t like he hadn’t already known bits and pieces. But of course he was going to poke at the other for willingly offering it up. “If you ever change your mind, though~”[break][break]

Ha. Like he’d ever do that.[break][break]

As much as he would’ve liked to continue enabling Kosei, he was very quickly beginning to see the folly in doing so. There was no way he wanted to be responsible for this mess waiting to happen if he turned Kosei loose and let him continue. “Go ahead.” He couldn’t help but laugh as Kosei tried and failed to smack at him. He tilted with the movement, face smushed against the other’s hand. “Wow, you really showed me.”[break][break]

Enzo continued to laugh, the more drunkenly defiant Kosei grew. “Oh, I definitely dare you to.” Said as he pulled Kosei up. Unexpectedly, the other’s face pressed against his neck as he clumsily tried to free himself. “Oh dear god.” he deadpanned as Kosei struggled with the simple task, but it didn’t distract him from the way a shiver darted along his spine as the position. How warm breath fanned over the skin there.[break][break]

“I do, huh? You coming onto me, Kiryu?” he snorted, breaking the internal tension as the corner of his mouth hitched up and he asked a question that would surely only draw indignance from his drunken work partner. “Yep. That’s where we’re headed.” Slowly, but surely, he maneuvered Kosei out of the bar and into the summer night.[break][break]

Though it was still warm, it had cooled considerably. “That help?” he glanced sideways and up at the profile of his face. A dumb laugh slipped out, in spite of himself. “You’re so out of it.” It was lucky, though, that the hotel was close. So while it took a bit longer than it should’ve, it still wasn’t a terrible walk.[break][break]

“Alright, I’m letting go now, baby deerling,” he announced once he’d hauled Kosei through the door.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 14:06:51 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Maybe I am," His attempt at flirtation was stilted, slurred beneath the heat of alcohol. Maybe if he'd allowed himself to get drunk before, he might have been better prepared for all of this. It was a bit overwhelming, admittedly. A more sober version of him might have repelled at that question rather than stumble into it, giggling like an idiot or a swooning school girl. He focused on his feet and tried not to fall over himself.
[break][break]
"Okayyy," He didn't make it very far before having to have Enzo help him along. Luckily, he was too far to feel shame over it. Under normal circumstances, Kosei never accepted assistance from anyone and he knew that had to be annoying for Enzo. Though, now, here was the opportunity the other had likely been waiting for to hold it over his head. The morning would eventually come and he'd have to deal with the repercussions, but that was for future-Kosei to deal with.
[break][break]
Kosei practically spilled into the hotel room. "Whoopsie." He giggled.
[break][break]
"Nooooooo, you mean you don't wanna hold me?" His grin was crooked, eyes heavy. "This is what you wanted, isn't it? Did it make you happy? Are you proud of me?" It was fucking sad, he was almost twenty and had never gotten drunk. Never went to a single party. Never kissed anybody. Enter Enzo and things just unraveled. Years of carefully controlled bullshit— what was the point? So busy trying to make his parents proud.
[break][break]
He snorted, feeling the bliss of earlier sour. Maybe that was normal, he wouldn't know. Instead, he was too busy staring at Enzo realizing that the other used him to prove a point, so why couldn't he? Or whatever. He didn't know. His thoughts turned into a slurred mess and before he knew what he was thinking or hoping to achieve, he leaned up and kissed him. It probably wasn't a terribly good kiss. It wasn't like he had comparisons and a sober version of him would have been fretting over that more, self-conscious that he was undesirably bad or something.
[break][break]
"You have booze breath." he laughed. Or was that him?
[break][break]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 17:11:38 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Enzo laughed. “Well if that’s the case, you have no sense of coyness whatsoever.” There was an odd sense of warmth that diffused through his chest at the idea that Kosei might actually be a little smitten enough and too inebriated to keep his mouth shut about it. Weird—perhaps his own drinking had affected him more than he initially thought.[break][break]

No, no. That was foolish. And besides, he knew that Kosei looked at him. He wasn’t immune to the side glances and little looks when he thought Enzo wasn’t paying attention. It was equally foolish for him to indulge that with pokes and prods, but it was entirely likely that Kosei would not remember this in the morning anyway.[break][break]

“Oh, if you insist, I might,” he teased, brow lifting as his smile turned smug and his eyes rolled. He tried to heave Kosei in the direction of his bed, but Kosei didn’t go. The litany of questions gave him pause— “Well, I didn’t expect you to go this hard, but sure yeah. I’m proud of you. Step in the right direction.” Or maybe not the right direction, but one that further freed Kosei from the whole his earlier light had on his sense of control and restraint.[break][break]

The kiss, though. That was unexpected entirely. It wasn’t a notion that had ever really crossed Enzo’s mind as plausible, nor the sudden hunger that bloomed in its wake despite the fact that it was a clumsy, drunken excuse for a kiss in the first place. Heat burned in Enzo’s face, equally unexpected.[break][break]

“No, that would be you, booze hound.” Light laughter mingled with the words. He should shove Kosei’s face away from his—playful rebuttal. The problem was the difference in their frames of mind. The problem was that Enzo wasn’t morally good or truly wise. He was calculated, but also just immature enough to act on an impulse desire.[break][break]

His hand slid up, a firm cradle against the edge of Kosei’s jaw, around the back of his neck. His own head tilted in absent adjustment, heavy-lidded violet eyes studying him for the fraction of a second before he crashed through the gap between them again. A proper kiss, though nothing sweet or chaste.[break][break]

It wasn’t in Enzo’s nature to be careful in it. He was selfish and ravenous, but somehow the back of his mind signaled that even he apparently had a limit, and at least a small degree of guilty conscience. He didn’t allow himself the room to consider that perhaps it was because this was Kosei that he felt the flicker of hesitation before retreat.[break][break]

“Okay, alright,” he muttered with a rough clearing of his throat. “Sit. You should hydrate.” Abruptly, he turned away toward the sink to fill a few of the complementary paper cups.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 17:50:34 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ko"]
[attr="class","top"]

His crappy excuse for a kiss felt juvenile and stupid in hindsight. Then again, his measure for shame was relatively low. He knew he was probably a mess, but it didn't actually matter, right? Yet, afterwards, Enzo was looking at him in a way that wasn't surprise or disgust or even cocky enjoyment at seeing him let loose of his rigid control. He felt himself freeze, only momentarily, as he realized that Enzo was looking at him in a way that could only be described as sexy.
[break][break]
Kosei felt a little like he dived into the deep end without knowing how to swim, but it was diluted by the unexpected feeling that wanted more out of this. Of course, he had something kind of similar to a crush, but not really. Enzo was attractive and there was no hiding that. He was frankly awful at hiding the fact he found him attractive too, especially right then as he teetered dangerously off the edge of too drunk to care.
[break][break]
Then, Enzo was kissing him and Kosei realized that this was an actual kiss. A proper one by someone who knew what they were doing, didn't taste like a booze latrine, and it definitely didn't hurt that it was Enzo that was doing it. Even if he was a little confused because he didn't think that Enzo would actually want to do that. All he knew was that the other was pulling away and his fingers had clung to the other's clothes until they were forced apart.
[break][break]
"Woah... we should... uh we should do that again." He said in a daze, accompanied by a clipped laugh. "I've never — Hey, where are you going?" He wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing as he was told to sit. He did as he was told, slipping on the slick sheeted corner of the bed and falling on the ground in a heap. He bust out of laughing, trapped between the wall and the bed.
[break][break]

"Helpp I've fallen and I can't get up." He howled.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 20:10:32 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","enzo"]
[attr="class","top"]

Fingers knitted into the fabric of his shirt, and Enzo felt the distinct need to let his free hand roam. Add fuel to the fire until Kosei no longer knew what to do with the experience he was being provided.[break][break]

But that would be a bit cruel, wouldn’t it? As far as he was aware, Kosei wasn’t all that experienced or well-versed in this. And to indulge this only risked stoking hopes and misleading ideas that Enzo was interested in any sort of emotional attachment. He waffled on that considerate path and doing what he wanted in the moment with no regard for the repercussions that might follow.[break][break]

It was a feat to go with the former, but of course it wasn’t easy by a long shot.[break][break]

That eager reaction was doing awful, foul things to his measure of self-control, though, which was already hanging on by a precariously thin thread. If he didn’t get it together. There would be an imminent and…obvious issue present that he didn’t really care to explain or be laughed at for so, he stubbornly stuck to his heel-turn toward the sink, rather than collide with him again as he very much would’ve liked to.[break][break]

“Don’t get too ahead of yourself, puppy,” he crooned back, the words more playful than they had any right to be given his attempt to be serious. He turned, cups in hand, in time with the thump of Kosei falling in the small, wedged space.[break][break]

Enzo couldn’t help the snort that slipped out as he set the cup down on the table in the corner and moved over to look down at him. “Stuck?” It shouldn’t have been cute. It didn’t have any right to be. Stooping forward, he bent to hook his arms under Kosei’s to pull him up. “Alright, no funny business, casanova,” he grumbled, but the smile was still there sneaking into the edges of his voice.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:03:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: