blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
323 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
The Informant [m]
POSTED ON Nov 4, 2022 17:39:56 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blue"]
[attr="class","top"]

Blue nodded silently as he halted to think it over. She didn’t take any physical notes on what he was looking for–not on her phone nor her citation pad. Nothing that could be found or traced. Making do with her memory was the best option. Luckily, the laundry list didn’t seem that long. Ramsey Castle. She looped the name in her mind again and again to make it stick. “Got it, I’ll see what I can find. Not sure how much will be accessible to me at my rank.” She shrugged. Even a little bit was good, right?[break][break]

The laugh earned a furrowed brow from Blue. Were her demands all that humorous? She didn’t quite understand–she’d listed her wants, simple as they’d been. Maybe it was a nice thing, that she didn’t expect him to put himself on the line in repayment?[break][break]

“I got good taste, what can I say?” she replied with another shrug, though her humor was a blunted, dry thing. It barely existed on a good day of the week. But it seemed a little bit easier to coax out with the easygoing air that seemed to somewhat surround Bishop.[break][break]

She began to backtrack toward the two remaining cages. Now that the door was open, she supposed she had no excuse to avoid lifting one again. “Give me a week to dig, and then you can make good on that.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @bishop | m: poke-trafficking[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-lucario"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".blue"]--accent:#677fb5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue blockquote b, .blue blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .blue blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .blue blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".blue .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .blue .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .blue .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
The Informant [m]
POSTED ON Nov 5, 2022 2:17:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

If Bishop noticed Blue's confusion about why he found everything so damn funny, he didn't show it. Instead, he fell into step beside her to help with the other cages. Between the two of them, it would take no time at all to tuck them away inside the warehouse and send her home back to Fortree.[break][break]

"A week's just fine. You got yourself a deal," Bishop said goodnaturedly as they lowered the warehouse door back to the ground. He then produced a key from his pocket and locked it up. "You take care of yourself, okay? Don't get into any trouble with your boss. Your other boss. Your fake boss."[break][break]

Despite not knowing her at all, he couldn't help but worry. Working for Team Rocket was one thing; being an informant while pretending to be an upstanding member of society was another. And to infiltrate the cops on top of that?[break][break]

She was brave, he'd give her that.[break][break]

"You have a good night, Blue."

[break]

[attr="class","bishopooc"]
[break]

NOTES

Mission: Poke-Trafficking

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent);font-size:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc a"]font:12px Roboto;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc h1"]font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
The Informant [m]
POSTED ON Nov 6, 2022 22:07:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@bishop