Ashley Shepard
Colder all the time [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 1, 2022 0:31:49 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar
[attr="class","sawyer"]

tag
notes
Shades, Drip, Mask, S-K-I-P
He still takes the hankerchief, going as far as to thanking Aki immediately. "Thanks." He almost blows his nose out then, but finds the strength to keep himself from doing so. At least he had it for later?

There's something about seeing the giggling girl tickled by a mere Roselia that puts a smile on his face, leaving Ashley to watch, up until Aki gives her fact on Roselia. It's trivia, but it's cute nonetheless.

"That right? Huh." That seemed like a lot. He hadn't the foggiest idea. Probably because Roselia were always far from his mind, though never too far.

"You like grass types, huh? Florist? Or are you more a gardener?" It was an honest question. After all, gardening was one of the avenues he considered when he came to Hoenn. The idea of tending to one sounded nice. Maybe that was for old man Ashley Sawyer.

Another Thwackey in the distance, and Ashley shudders. Nope. Not another Bongo and Conga. He turns his attention back on Aki. Not every day you find someone with the energy and disposition of the sunniest of days.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".sawyer"] [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer b"]color:#00BFFF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer i"]color:#DC143C; font-style:italic; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sawyer a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
Colder all the time [DW]
POSTED ON Dec 3, 2022 20:25:21 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Seems she had been caught with what she liked to do. Smiling, she gave a little shrug. "A beginner, really." Not really, she had been doing this since she was little, but she was always modest.

"I run a little greenhouse over in Fortree. I sell my herbs and stuff to local shops and such."

Standing to her feet fully now, she tilted her head at him. "I was actually out collecting seeds for it when I stumbled into you!"

Skip
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights