awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Oct 22, 2022 1:00:04 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
This would be the first year that Kai got to go Trick or Treating. When Jessica had presented different costume ideas to the child, he insisted on picking the TYRANTRUM one he had seen in the stores when they were out shopping. The material itself was dirty cheap, but...

She almost swore she'd never seen her son happier than he did in this outfit, running around roaring like the Pokemon he was dressed as. Poor Finn was given a run for his money, having to take off in opposite directions from Kai as he insisted on chasing the DELPHOX.

Jessie just wished Niko could see him. A small, sad smile rested on her lips as she watched him, hobbling on his little feet, as they waited for his uncle, , to show up.

She, on the other hand, was told by her son in garbled language to dress as a princess. So she wore a delicate dress, probably the most suiting and appropriate one she owned.

There was a knock on the door, and Jessie stood.

"I think your Uncle Uri is here," she called, coming to scoop up her little dinosaur before answering the door.
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Oct 27, 2022 3:08:45 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gingerboi"]
[attr="class","top"]

uriah is dressed as a tyrantrum as well, following after little kai because he wanted to wear matching costumes. so when the door finally opens, he lets out a "roar!!!!" and reaches forward to pick up the little dinosaur.[break][break]

"hello, little one! how are you?"[break][break]

then, he looks at his sister.[break][break]

"nice outfit, princess."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-machamp color-shiny"]

[newclass=".gingerboi"]--accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 15:12:12 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The matching dinosaurs have their roaring competition, Kai squealing with glee as Uriah picks him up and swings him around. His little legs kick, his arms swinging around.

"Be careful. He may give you a black eye. He's been so excited, he hardly slept last night," Jessie said. Which meant she hardly slept last night.

"Rawr! Rawr!"

"What, you don't like it? I think it's cute. Kai picked it out!"
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 9:32:05 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the warning is much appreciated as he ducks his head out of the way to avoid getting hit in the eye. he laughs in response, then lowers kai back down onto the floor as he'd rather not have a black eye.[break][break]

"okay, okay, so aggressive, little one."[break][break]

he looks back at his sister.[break][break]

"nah i love it! we're all dressed up and ready to hit the town."[break][break]

then back at kai before gesturing out the door, clearly as eager to get started.[break][break]

"are you excited for candy?"

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gingerboi .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 1:51:46 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
"At least you're quick," she said with a laugh, revealing a couple of bruises on her legs and arms. "He hits hard..."

Jessie made sure her outfit was straightened and looked decent before opening the door for them to go through. "Dinos first."

"Rawr, rawr!" Kai roared in response, making little claws with his fingers as his head bounced up and down at his uncle's question.
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
trick or treat!
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 15:16:44 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"RAWR!"[break][break]

the two tyrantrums dash out the door, uriah chasing kai onto the relatively quiet streets of slateport's upper district. there are no cars, at least, which makes it safe.[break][break]

soon, they approach the first house, and it's with a nod from uriah that sends kai charging towards the door. while kai busies himself with getting candy, it allows the adults a moment to talk.[break][break]

"so how have you been, sis?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights