slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
making mirrors
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2019 20:14:00 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
letters lines the translucent screen, carefully picked words typed out and delivered to their sender as the sweet air of the cake shop drifted into his senses.

confectionaries lined the displays from here to there, a bountiful assortment of sweets calling forth the councilman as he dutifully pecked at the keyboard, their siren cries forcing him to make an order as he continued to work, waiting for the one he had called out to arrive.

it was unlikely that he would arrange meetings with recruits, instead usually opting to catch them when he has the time as they worked, giving them a pat on the shoulder and sending them on their way right after; but this recruit was one that had caught his eye.

word had traveled fast about the spunky up and coming recruit making waves with her whimsical nature and uplifting attitude, and when gossip of her praise traveled to kim, he knew he had to sink his claws into her as quickly as possible.

so a meeting was made, somewhere he could get work done and indulge his overactive sweet tooth at the same time; the location being a calm cake shop. all he had to do now was wait, looking up from the screen every so often to the door as its bell chimed.

@willoughby
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
making mirrors
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2019 0:41:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[break]

it had to be something bad; that was her first reaction.

being called in usually would make other people freak out and get down on their knees. beg for forgiveness. that sorta thing. Bee tried to be optimistic. especially since the meeting place was somewhere public. of course, she could be overreacting and just have bad nerves. she hadn't bothered to get to know the boss men and women yet. she had been too busy focusing on her job. so nobody had barked at her yet. nobody had yelled at her. nobody did nothing negative.

so why was she being called to meet mister cole?

staring at the sign for the cake shop a moment, she'd duck quickly into the store. spotting the man by his trademark purple-blue hair (she wondered briefly what color it really was), the cadet would make her way over. "hi! is this seat taken?" a joke, for he had called her here. slipping gracefully into the opposite chair, she'd note the laptop. did she have to bring one? oh shit she forgot it. giving a little twitch, she'd half roll her shoulders. too late now.

"you wanted to see me, sir?"

close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
making mirrors
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2019 21:06:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
as the seconds ticked away, a platter was sat next to himself, the server offering a complimentary drink as they passed, quickly accepted.

continuous typing came to a halt, amber hues darting towards the windows as a figure shifted by, the door pushing open as the one who he arranged to meet appeared, a warm smile settling onto his features as she joked, promptly shifting herself into the seat opposite of him.

firstly, thank you for agreeing to meet me. i know it might seem out of the blue to call you out like this, and it can seem sort of stressful when your higher up request your presence, but you can relax, i’m not here to criticize you or anything of the sort.

he could tell by her body language that she was stressed, and the best way to relieve this was with a calm voice, dismissing any such notions. he’s learned from experience.

i actually wanted to praise you for everything you’ve done so far, and i wanted you to hear that from me personally. i also had a proposition for you, but before that…

he’d pause, calling a server over.

would you like anything to eat or drink? it’s my treat so order whatever you’d like.

the server stood on standby, ready to take any order she had to give him.

@willoughby