snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
sweet nothing
POSTED ON Oct 23, 2022 19:43:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the streets of slateport city have seemingly transformed overnight.

jack-o-lanterns sit in clusters of hard work, carved and illuminated by festive citizens. fairy lights hang in pretty twinkles of purple, orange, and green. bat decorations spread across business walls and glass. and for a moment, she simply loses herself into the awe of it all.

she's dressed as a priestess again today, a headdress sticking out among the crowd. accents of gold, white, and a distinct pearly pink blend into the crowd of colored costumes.

somehow, she feels more at home today despite being by herself. there's a sense of community here in the streets, as if the looming meteor just outside the atmosphere can't touch them here.

she stops, however, when she notices her golurk has strayed over to a stall for more candy. a laugh escapes and she's shuffling through the crowd to reach the ghost type.

"having fun?"

it's half directed to the automaton but there's a girl, @lucy, standing close enough to be asked as well.

@lucy

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights