played bykiwi

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK cadet

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM orihime inoue from BLEACH

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
Do you ever just ask a friend for a nice picnic? You should! Getting sunshine is one of the best things you can do! Make sure to put on sunscreen![break][break]

Oh! Pardon me, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Genevieve Cromwell, only daughter to the Cromwell family. Though we are Galarian by heritage, my grandparents moved to Alola when gramgram was pregnant with my mom, so that's why despite my birthplace I have galarian red hair![break][break]

My father was a great ranger who worked in the field in Hoenn, until he met mom. Mom was also a ranger, but settled down with Dad after years of dating. They moved to Alola, where I was born in Hau'oli City! What else? Hm... oh! With me is Bubbles, my little Azuril baby I take care of! Then you have Dad's Darmantian, Mr. Business. Mr. Business is my protector while I work as a Ranger in Hoenn! Oh, and my gift from Mom, the Eevee I call Serenity! I called her that due to her general calmness! What else can I say?[break][break]

Well... if you're interested in more, I have a card that's coming soon. It should be down below... give it time though.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
lead, follow, or get out of my way.
awards
625 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
cromwell, genevieve
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 9:15:27 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leaguecard"]

[attr="class","leaguecardinner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardfront"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbottom7"]

[attr="class","leaguecardnumber"]022

[attr="class","leaguecardstars"]★

[attr="class","leaguecardname"]Genevieve Cromwell

[attr="class","leaguecardicon"]

[attr="class","leaguecardback"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbg7"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcorner"]

[attr="class","leaguecardcornero"]

[attr="class","leaguecardstrip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardlines"]
[attr="class","leaguecardslip"]

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext1"]Name:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Genevieve Cromwell

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext2"]Pronouns:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]She / Her

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptext3"]Specialty:

[attr="class","leaguecardsliptextright"]Do I need one?

[attr="class","leaguecardcbig"]

[attr="class","leaguecarddbig"]

Where to begin... well, Gramgram and Grampa married seventy years ago, when my mom in Gramgram's tummy. They moved to Alola, and you already know this story.

[break][break]

My mom was Dolores Cromwell, a Ranger who trained in Alola before moving to Hoenn, where she flourished in her career. The story goes, my dad, Damian Cromwell, would constantly ask her out and she would say no over and over. He was persistent, but he always respected her space. He'd buy flowers, get chocolates, everything. One day, mom decided to give dad a chance.

[break][break]

I think it must have been Lilycove City where they had their first date. Magical though! Apparently they had good chemistry, and well. One thing led to another. They had me!

[break][break]

That's before the divorce though. You don't really want to know. Mom and Dad stayed together for me during my youth, but kids just kind of know that thing. They didn't love each other after awhile, and sometimes I would be awake listening to arguments.

[break][break]

Happy endings don't happen like the movies depict.

[break][break]

Dad would sacrifice his time for my studying for college, Mom would teach me battling and even offered me a chance for civilian life over a ranger lifestyle. I decided the latter. I don't living an idle lifestyle, and I think they didn't suit it either.

[break][break]

So, after college, I moved to Hoenn! I told Mom and Dad not to write a single check for my apartment! ... and now I make ends meet by doing odd jobs and Ranger work, which I'm behind on, but that's all fine! This is only the second eviction notice I've gotten by my landlord! The druggie next door is kind of sweet, but he's a little sexist? Don't mind him, I can handle him.

[break][break]

My life is a dumpster fire, but hey! Silver lining is, soon I may have to live out of my car... which is getting reposessed if I can't put payments down on that.

[break][break]

This is where I put my ad up for needing a roommate! If you need one, I'm your gal! We can move into a two bedroom, or heck, I can even take the couch! It's lumpy, it's old, and it smells weird, but if it saves on cost, I'll do it in a heartbeat! Oh, and if you're good at cooking, that would make my life a little easier! Ramen can only be cooked twenty times before the flavor starts to get kinda stale... and I'm not the best in the kitchen. I think I burned green beans last I tried cooking them.

[break][break]

Help! Please and thank you!

[attr="class","leaguecardibig"]

[attr="class","leaguecardbignumber"]022

[attr="class","leaguecardbigname"]Genevieve Cromwell

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
cromwell, genevieve
POSTED ON Oct 24, 2022 22:27:19 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights