awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Something of a Family Reunion [social]
POSTED ON Nov 9, 2022 22:47:14 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar

Verdanturf still was just as she remembered it; quaint, bustling with people, but not enough that it became annoying. And of course she could not forget its most charming future, the greenery bigger cities lacked. But that had not been the purpose of her visit. What she was here for at current was the rekindling of her family ties, after years of absentee behavior. Though she hadn't been in Hoenn most of the time, she'd always kept tabs on her family on her own accord, most especially and his children. She'd known most of them since they were newborns, yet she couldn't help but wonder how much they remembered her. After all, she'd left the family when they were still young, scarcely in their teens.

First on her list?

No longer a Black by name, but that did not make things any less important. It had been a spur of the moment thing, though Kyrenai will never admit that, where she'd given Jessica a call, out of the blue, and asked if she'd be willing to meet and catch up.

No need to go out of her way, she would come to her. Café X, at noon. Date of her preference. Kyrenai'd make sure to be there.

And she'd kept word. She'd even arrived early, claimed a small table on the terrace outside so she could enjoy the sun's forgiving autumn warmth. Before her a cup of tea-- she'd been up long enough to forgo her coffees and espressos, and a small booklet, where she was scribbling down notes every so often.

Now all she needed was for Jessie to arrive.

|| outfit

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights