enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 15, 2022 3:30:41 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “I do love a challenge,” he hummed back, just at ease as Kosei. Their threats were playful and light, the dive and swoop of smitten pidgey.[break][break]

Enzo sighed, looking up at him through droopy-lidded eyes. His palms carved heavy trails over warm skin, smoothing over defined muscle. “We can figure out the details later,” he murmured instead of pushing it further, following the rise of need thrum under the surface. “We have all the time in the world.” Right then, he found that he wanted to revel in this shift in their dynamic. Something that felt strangely like actual commitment, and not just the unpredictable tangles they’d been more accustomed to in the past.[break][break]

At that particular moment, he wasn’t really and truly trying to be unreadable to the other. If anything, he’d thought that he’d been more open than he had in ages, but he was too focused now on the press of teeth to Kosei’s bottom lip, and the hooked curve of his own grin. He wouldn’t say that his heart went pitter pat at the confession, but it would be a lie to say that Kosei’s claim didn’t spur something in him. Lit a fire inside that had until then been subsisting on barely warm embers.[break][break]

“In that case,” he rasped in between the press of their mouths, “I’m grateful that you found your way back to me, Kos. I was waiting. No one else felt right.” Not that he’d been looking for anything more than passing fancys in that time. Certainly not any sort of long term attachment. Perhaps there’d more to that than he’d initially thought.[break][break]

The hands on Kosei’s hips grasped harder, trying to pull him closer, flush against him. He nipped at the other’s lip, tugging at it before angling his head to deepen the connection. Low sound rumbled in the back of his throat, audible wanting. His hands climb and then dragged down his back before one slipped free to tangle in long, dark hair.[break][break]

His own face pressed against the palm cradling it. Despite the intentional slowing of their pace, Enzo’s touch remained sturdy and heavy—set on leaving an impression behind. Emphatic in showing Kosei exactly what this meant to him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 15:19:13 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petal1base"]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Kosei was aware he could be a bit of a pain in the ass. A challenge, was probably a bit of an understatement in regards to him. Yet, admittedly, Enzo had always made him softer. As if that wasn't obvious in the way he'd let go of so many of his unspoken rules for the other man throughout history. One by one, he fell against his own boundaries like a row of toppled dominos. All because this bastard knew exactly what to say, the stupid cocky way he smiled, and the dumb nicknames. Kosei was a goner, most of the time.
[break][break]
Not to say it was always easy for him to give away to pressure. It felt good though. Enzo seemed to know all the pressure points that inevitably made him give into them. We have all the time in the world, what a sentiment that was. Did Enzo even realize the relief those words caused? Probably not. Or maybe he did, the other could always seem to read him so easily.
[break][break]
Any attempt to slow them felt arbitrary to his actual wants, which Enzo seemed hellbent on riling up. Leave it to the other to turn the heat from simmer to boil without warning. Hands grasped at his hips, impressions digging into his skin. A part of him hoped there would be little bruises to remember him by. Maybe that was wrong, but they'd never been right either. Not entirely, but that was okay by him.
[break][break]
His own breath dragged, hissing on an edge of need that he hadn't realized he'd likely been feeling all along. His skin shivered as fingers tangled in his hair, as teeth tugged at his lip, and that sound rumbled under the surface. "We should," He breathed between heady kisses, "Move this to the other room, yeah?" He wasn't in a rush though, nope.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petal1base]font:11px roboto;--accent:#7ACCC0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petal1base]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 23:52:16 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] It was addictive, really, the way they seemed to naturally fold into one another. Perhaps Kosei didn’t understand it or believe it, but there was as much molding and reshaping for his part as well. Or at least, now there was. It had been something that Enzo had managed to resist when they were younger, even if the want to cave had been there– present and stubbornly hidden away.[break][break]

There was something that tugged at him, in the way Kosei had initially been so eager for contact, for even the barest affection before Enzo had screwed that up. Rather than nurture it, he’d quashed it before it could really flourish. It was a regret he’d apologize for. Though later, because the need that seemed to bubble up to the surface between them now with their misunderstandings cleared away was a thoroughly distracting beast.[break][break]

Sleepy eyes fluttered open at the suggestion, lips twisting in obvious amusement while still pressed to the others. Tilting his head, Enzo craned forward enough to drift away, down the side of his neck, words hastily muttered in between each messy kiss. “You mean,” oh, he was a bit short of breath too, wasn’t he? “you don’t want to just make out on the couch like randy teenagers?”[break][break]

Bit of a rhetorical question, really. Because as he continued to kiss and nip at whatever skin he could find, his hands dragged back down and curved under Kosei’s thighs as Enzo leaned forward and propelled himself up, hoisting the other with him. It wasn’t an easy feat, given that despite his own strength, Kosei was still the better built of the two of them. But it was managed with relative ease and his lips returned to the others as his eyes slivered open a second time.[break][break]

“Don’t know where I’m going, so you’ll have to tell me.” Though, admittedly, the urge to just press him against the nearest wall was a bit formidable as well.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2022 18:56:58 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Tonight wasn't exactly going to plan, but what else was new? Not that he'd had extensive plans for that night or that he was at all disappointed in how it was turning out. He had a brief embarrassment but things were far from regrettable. "Maybe I wanna do more than make out." It was only intended to be provocation, but in hindsight it made him sound overtly horny and he was fully aware that he would be deserving of any teasing that followed.
[break][break]
Yet how else was he possibly supposed to respond with Enzo's mouth planting kisses down his neck? Not innocently, at least. Enzo's return to his life had woken up... needs that he hadn't realized existed in him, a long with a lot of annoying qualities. What he was not expecting was for the other to stand up, taking him with him. With a sharp breath, his arms hung around the other's shoulders, steadying himself. "Warn me next time, will you?" He scoffed, but it devolved into a breathy laugh.
[break][break]
"Down the hall, last door on the left— my left." He corrected himself, pressing a nip to the other's neckline to stifle another laugh before returning to his mouth. He probably should have also warned him to watch his feet because this place had a knack for tripping him up, but he'd cleaned up most of Miu's toys.
[break][break]
Blindly, he reached to the side as they made it through the door to his room, and promptly shut the door behind them. It was more out of habit than need though, considering the house was empty besides them.
[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[newclass=.petal1base]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 5:23:42 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] What exactly had been the plan for tonight? Enzo didn’t know, and he didn’t rightly care. With the miscommunication out of the way, he was more than happy to indulge in this. Maybe he should’ve taken the time to consider what the depth of his relief meant. But he could evaluate that afterward, just as they could return to a peaceful evening after this. His brows lifted, “Oh? Really can’t get enough, huh pup? Cute.” Enzo laughed, obviously entertained by the needy display.[break][break]

“You're the one who wanted to take this to the other room,” he countered, lips twisting in a smirk at that realization that he’d caught Kosei off guard with the movement. “But fine, noted.” Said before he pressed another lingering kiss to the underside of his jaw. It was a little difficult to make his way down the hall—distracted as he was and reluctant to peel away from Kosei just to do make a simple trip.[break][break]

He only bumped into the wall once, though, after stumbling over one missed toy—a stuffed octillery that squeaked when his foot landed and skidded over it. But Enzo only laughed at the inconvenience, just as breathless as the other.[break][break]

It was a bit funny that Kosei managed to push the door shut, but he didn’t linger on the thought for long. He was too busy—leaning over the bed to drop Kosei down before following him down. Shucking his cardigan along the way, hands and mouth eager to return to what they’d been up to before. “So. More]/i], hm?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 15:10:59 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Oh shut up," He scoffed at that, though the last thing he wanted was for Enzo to stop talking. Admittedly, he liked it and Enzo knew that (annoyingly). Enzo managed to shuffle them down the hall, stumbling only once only a misplaced toy. He pressed a laugh against the other's throat, muffling the little noise of being temporarily pushed against the wall. It was a messy display, not exactly graceful.
[break][break]
It felt odd to him still, that after such a lengthy period of both hating and missing the other, they'd find end up as they were (tangled and breathy). Enzo made him feel a hundred different ways and no one had ever managed to provoke that kind of response from him. No one else likely ever would. It felt singularly Enzo's, this feeling, which was somewhat frightening still. They felt like they were two blind men, trying to figure their way through this mess with their hands and their mouths, bound to fuck it up along the way. That wasn't exactly the recipe for a stable relationship, but that hardly mattered to him right then.
[break][break]
"More." He breathed, shivering under the contact of hands and mouths, need slipping through his tone. If was a game to be played to see who folded first, he would gladly do so. If only to provoke the other further. It wasn't about pride, none of this was. It wasn't even simply about need, it felt like something more than that. His hands slipped through hair, carelessly tugging and slipping down to travel under clothing, draw lines across muscle and skin. They'd worry over the details the next day, probably... Or, at least, he would.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 11, 2023 17:56:55 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"] “Not a chance,” he muttered back, cracking a grin as he eyed Kosei mischievously. It was impossible to get him to shut up, no matter who it was dealing with him. Warm breath fanned against his throat, laughter barely covering the noise the other made (which should’ve been wholly illegal.) It made him want to stay right there, continue pressing Kosei against the wall. Why bother finishing the trek at all?[break][break]

But he could be at least a little classier than that. Maybe not always, but details.[break][break]

“Far be it from me to not oblige, then, Kos.” A snicker slipped out through thinned breath. “So needy.” He loved that about Kosei though, didn’t he? For all of the stoicism that the other exuded, for all of that tightly held control, the fact that Enzo could unravel it like knit yarn was a powerful thing. He drew this out of him. But even more than that, he found himself just as wanting. He wasn’t sure what all of that might mean, or where it would go from there when they woke up the next day. All he could think about right then was the pull of hands in his hair and over his skin, and his own shuddered breath.[break][break]

Mine, he wanted to say and didn’t. Maybe that was too much too soon.The finer details didn’t matter–the initial confusion had been cleared away. It was enough for now to focus on making sure that Kosei got anything he wanted from Enzo in that particular moment.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 16:13:24 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Sleep had rarely felt so sound before. Certainly not with the curling of various limbs and the mingled warmth of two bodies. This felt like a rare treat, even more so the fact that he was waking without the driving force of a hangover accompanying it. Annoyingly, he had seemingly burrowed up against the other in the middle of the night. The familiar scent of Enzo filled up the space around him. His fingers drew light, barely-there patterns on hot skin and it just felt nice.
[break][break]
It was also nice not waking to a pit of confusion or panic. There was no wayward six-year-old around to discover them and, for once, they maybe sorta mostly knew where the other stood. Sure, he still didn't know what to call their relationship, but there was at least something there worth naming, right?
[break][break]
It was a stupid thing to wonder about as he drifted back to the memory of the prior night. His eyes opened lazily, blinking the bleary sleepiness from them until he see the other more clearly, the defined curve of muscles, the contour of his face. He was stupidly attractive and that had always been the bane of his existence. His fingers moved with a touch more direction, following the curl of dark ink that stained the other man's skin. He could get used to this.

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 0:36:01 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]It was a strange sensation—waking up in an unfamiliar place. At one point in his life, Enzo had been used to that. Both because he’d never known if his living situation would be reliable, and because he was prone to going home with anyone who had turned his head. But that felt like a lifetime ago now. He wasn’t sure when he’d grown used to not sleeping around as much, or just taking those infrequent partners home with him, but that didn’t matter. The point was that it felt practically new to him now.[break][break]

Morning light broke through the room at a different angle. The mattress and bedding didn’t feel the same on his skin. Confusion rose up before it gave way to clarity—that’s right, he’d stayed at Kosei’s. Soberly so. Everything around him was imbued with the familiar scent of the other and any startled tension that had risen under his skin instantly eased as he slowly registered the tracing of fingers along the lines of his tattoos.[break][break]

It felt nice, warm and tangled together as they were. Something comfortable knotted itself in the center of his chest. One violet eye slivered open to peer at Kosei. Then the other, and Enzo smiled lazily. “Morning, Kos,” he rumbled, voice scratchy with sleep. Inky dark hair spilled around the other’s shoulders and it was tangled, but still lovely, wasn’t it? He didn’t rightly know what they were, but Enzo was certain he’d enjoy figuring that out.

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 15:18:04 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

"Good morning, sleeping beauty, I hope you don't mind a day away from your satin sheets. These, I'm embarrassed to admit, are cotton." He snickered at that, brushing some hair from the corner of his face. His fingers returned to draw the paths of thick tattoos, inviting any shivers that might follow. He liked the grind of sleep still clinging to the other's voice.
[break][break]
This felt special, didn't it? Or was it only in his head? That was plausible. Kosei didn't think himself an idealist and he certainly didn't fall into the category of romantic, but Enzo inspired annoying thoughts and hopes in him. He always had, but neither of them had been ready for this ideas back then.
[break][break]
"You want breakfast?" He cooked a mean omelet and, sadly, Miu never appreciated them. She preferred her lightly-salted scrambled eggs (extra fluffy, "like clouds"). Despite the question posed, he rolled until his face was planted against the other's chest, "I will in five minutes."

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:42:58 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","star1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]

Enzo stretched, all lazy, tired limbs. “Still better than nothing at all,” he replied with a soft scoff of amusement. “Think I can survive a cotton blend.” Shivers did, in fact, follow in the wake of Kosei’s hands—a comfortable sort of ripple effect under his skin. He wasn’t sure the last time he’d felt content to this degree. Perhaps it was there that first night, but without the risk of interruption that languid warmth was permitted to remain. Curled and solid in the center of his chest like a meowth napping in the sunlight.[break][break]

His own hand drifted to lazily comb through long strands of hair, a smile on his face as his eyes fluttered shut again. “Yeah, sounds nice. In a bit,” he agreed, not quick to rouse from where he was sprawled. That smile only grew as Kosei's face pressed against his chest. “Think we can afford to lay in.”[break][break]

Whatever this was exactly, they had the time to figure it out. Because it certainly didn’t feel like nothing. And Enzo was certain he wouldn’t be able to catch lightning in a bottle like this again. It was something that only existed with Kosei, and he’d long figured out that he couldn’t tell himself otherwise anymore. Awkwardly, he craned his head to plant a tired kiss against the top of Kosei’s head before it flopped back against the pillow before he yawned. Happy as they were.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","star3"]

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
do i wanna know? [m]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 7:29:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: