HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
KILL YOUR DARLING IT'S JUST THAT EASY HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT HE SHOULD
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 9:36:54 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
alecis wasn't one to cry in front of other people, but she was darn near ready to break that streak of public stoicness.[break][break]
"what happened to him?" she asked, voice quivering as she tried to hold her ditto in her hands. the pink creature slipped past her fingers like sand - unable to be picked up and barely responding with a 'diii.' coming from lavender town, pokemon death wasn't something she was particularly unaware of but it also made her hyper-aware of the possibility occurring to her precious 'baby' of her troupe.[break][break]
just moments ago, the ditto was happily wiggling its way into crevices and exploring the tunnel with all the glee in the world. after alecis turned her back on it to train the other dittos in combat and gather information on wild pokemon, it crawled back to its trainer with a change in its hue. the ditto seemed pale and in pain, its whole conformation changing to be more gritty and dry as opposed to gelatinous and bouncy. truth be told, alecis had seen something like this happen to her dittos before but she was panicking a little too much at this time to register it. the dark tunnel made her particularly nervous, blood rushing to her temples and contributing to the start of a migraine.[break][break]
"i-i ... have to go," alecis murmurs quickly, looking around frantically. her eyes were wide with terror - fear of loss. "he's not well, i have to get help."
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@jesse

NURSE JOY mission.
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 18:30:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","howitempa1"]
[attr="class","howitempa2"]
[attr="class","howitempa3"] It was strange how the two always seemed to cross paths.

Alas, the panicked expression on Alecis' face showed that this time didn't provide the luxury to crack a joke. For a moment, he hesitated before his gaze traveled down to the Ditto in her arms. It seemed sickly, poor thing. Though Jesse knew this one was particularly special to Alecis because it was the so-called baby of the group. It didn't take a genius to put two and two together in her case, as she'd experienced loss outside of her pokemon before. Without so much as a second thought, he reached out to grab the rocket grunt by the shoulders to help her ground herself.

"Just breathe, it'll be fine. Just go on to the pokemon center right outside the cave here. I'll meet you there, let me just find your other two Ditto."

Once he was sure that his words managed to settle into Alecis' mind, he made a dash past her to go scoop up the other two gelatinous creatures that seemed to be fairing a lot better than the youngest of the three. Much to his fortune, the other two were willing to come along with him, mindful of his presence given the way he constantly crossed paths with their trainer. As he made the jog to where he'd meet Alecis, the gelatinous bodied pokemon simply seemed to slip and bounce in his arms as he tightened his grip on them so they didn't take a fall. But the dead stare and smile the two Dittos gave showed that they hadn't the slightest worry in the world. He was a little envious of how blissfully unaware they were.

He hadn't even realized how quickly he'd arrived at the pokemon center until the sound of the automatic doors managed to ring in his ears. With his run to a halt finally, Jesse took the opportunity to catch his breath. A frantic glance around the center finally allowed him to catch sight of the Ditto trio's trainer. As he approached, he offered the other two out to her.

"So how long do they estimate it'll take? I can wait here with you."

[newclass=.howitempa1]border:1px solid #222;background-color:#232323;width:380px;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa2]margin-top:10px;font:10px Calibri;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3]margin-top:15px;background-color:#121212;padding:10px;font:12px Calibri;color:#CCC;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3 b]background:linear-gradient(to left, #444, #A680EA);-webkit-box-decoration-break:clone;color:#111;padding:1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3 i]font-weight:bold;background:linear-gradient(to left, #444, #A680EA);background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text;color:transparent;-webkit-box-decoration-break:clone;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
KILL YOUR DARLING IT'S JUST THAT EASY HE DOESN'T LOVE YOU THE WAY THAT HE SHOULD
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 21:09:54 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
borderline tears aside, alecis tried her best to hold herself together. the youngest ditto was still an amorphous puddle on the ground, but she pulled herself to start taking chunks out of the cave floor that held up the sickly creature - effectively raising it out of the dirt with it. hands dirty and nails filled with chunks of who-knows-what, she didn't quite care about her messy appearance as she obeyed the suggestion given to her and rushed to the pokemon center. she hadn't been thinking properly before, really, and was ready to just mad dash and ask for help to come to the cave but luckily jesse was a man with a plan ... at least at that given moment.[break][break]
when she arrived to the pokemon center, the pokemon and nurses already looked at alecis with pity in their eyes. the rocket member hated it and it set her skin on fire, though it was quickly dampened by the gravity of the situation. every few steps, her ditto would let out a weak whine, yet another telltale sign that he had been poisoned by some despicable creature. "i'm so sorry to bother," alecis started only to be cut off by the medical staff who just ushered her forward understandingly and rushed the ditto to a stretcher that looked more like a petri dish. when the pink mess was out of sight, alecis felt herself about to break into tears but jesse startled her - two other dittos in his arms, blissfully dumb as fuck. perhaps jesse was too, at all times, really.[break][break]
"it'll take just a few minutes," alecis said, reaching out to grab her dittos from the stylist. she was sure this wasn't part of his itinerary of the day and she relented. "sorry to drag you all the way here just for this to happen." it was an honest attempt to train together - ensure each other's pokemon and themselves could get out safely. luckily, she was right to do so and had the support she needed at that moment. "are you ok? are your pokemon doing fine?" jesse had his own troupe to take care of and alecis understood that. instead of hogging all attention on herself, she extended her concern with a small frown. "i think there was some kind of poison user in the cave so i would recheck everyone just to make sure."

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 12, 2022 22:44:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","howitempa3"] Despite his worries, she made a point. He couldn't focus solely on her. With a nod, he checked his group with a careful eye. The only thing out of the ordinary was some dirt that had matted its way into his Zorua's tuft of fur around his neck. Jesse gave a sigh and took out the small travel grooming case and began to spray out the dirt first, then took a fine brush through it to scrape out chunks that had broken apart. With that bit done, he cleaned up the dirt that had fell on the ground and gave a sigh of both relief and one of slight annoyance. The Zorua was a tricky pokemon that liked to get himself dirty, and made such a mess when it came to an actual bath, but Jesse wasn't the type to let his pokemon stay filthy.

"They're fine, but thank you for the concern."

He flashed a quick smile to attempt and ease the tension. She wasn't often one for pity, so he didn't go out of his way to show her much of it. Concern at best, but not pity. Alecis had a lot on her plate with taking care of making sure her Ditto was fine. That was enough worry in itself, especially given the fact that pokemon were much like pets, even family, to some trainers. Jesse tucked away his small travel case into his bag and glanced around the pokemon center.

The moment his eyes locked onto a vending machine, his stomach seemed to growl. Right, he hadn't gotten around to lunch yet. He left his pokemon in the company of Alecis and her other two Dittos and made his way over. After a few varying selections, the blonde came back with a few various treats like two cans of lemonade, chips, candy bars, and cookies. It wasn't an ideal lunch, but it was something, at the very least. Maybe once the two were done, they could focus on actually finding proper food. Jesse took a seat and took a bag of chips for himself before he gestured to the small pile of snacks he'd gathered for the purple haired investigator to take her pick.

"Here, I'm kind of hungry and figured it'd be rude to not at least offer."

[newclass=.howitempa1]border:1px solid #222;background-color:#232323;width:380px;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa2]margin-top:10px;font:10px Calibri;text-align:center;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3]margin-top:15px;background-color:#121212;padding:10px;font:12px Calibri;color:#CCC;text-align:justify;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3 b]background:linear-gradient(to left, #444, #A680EA);-webkit-box-decoration-break:clone;color:#111;padding:1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.howitempa3 i]font-weight:bold;background:linear-gradient(to left, #444, #A680EA);background-clip:text;-webkit-background-clip:text;color:transparent;-webkit-box-decoration-break:clone;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 7:43:51 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
there was something about being around jesse that made alecis want to joke around and lighten the mood as opposed to stay down and stressed.[break][break]
while some may think this was a curse that left others not able to be serious and put the right mental energy into serious situations, it was quite the opposite. when the lemonade can was offered to her, alecis couldn't help but crack a small smile. "yeah, thanks." the brevity in her words was annoying her. she wished to be better company, but she was obviously stressed. although poison was quite common, she hadn't really had many times in which she had experienced it with the youngest of the troupe. although many people would argue that all her dittos were similar, they each had their distinct personality and having the youngest of the three suffer in any way had her with her other two dittos rubbing her sides and back with their stubby arms in worried manners - feeling the energy from their trainer. in an attempt to calm down the room, alecis tried to focus on the fact that the medical staff were more than capable of dealing with it. there was low to no chance of any fatalities, it was just the process of getting to the pokecenter and checked in that was startling.[break][break]
"i'll treat you to something after this," the rocket member offered, also patting the spot on the bench next to her for jesse to take. "so i suggest you think about what you'd want to eat now." a lighter topic indeed, alecis focused on it now as she eyed the entrance/exit to the back of the pokecenter for her ditto to come out of any second. "you seem to be in a sweets mood, but i think you need to eat something proper so how about some noodles after this? maybe seafood?" a pause. her gaze shifted to jesse now, tentative. "if you'd still want to hang out after this, that is."

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 13, 2022 15:56:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","howitempa3"] It was probably best that Alecis made the suggestion because otherwise, he probably would have chosen a bakery to get food, which really wouldn't have been any better. In a sense, seafood sounded pretty good. He knew there were some folks from the Alola region who praised poke bowls with smoked salmon and rice and figured it wouldn't hurt to give it a try. Though with the lightened mood, he couldn't help but flash a rather goofy grin at the Rocket member.

"Don't worry that pretty little head of yours, I'm always thrilled at the idea of spending time with you."

Jesse took a seat right beside her and began to enjoy the chips he'd picked out. They were a honey barbeque flavor which matched with his craving of sweets in that moment. Much to his surprise, his Gengar simply sat there at his feet with a saddened look. Perhaps it was due to the way that Ditto seemed special to his Gengar, almost like there was a mutual crush among the two of them. Jesse looked down at the ghost-type and gave him a few pats on the head as if to offer some comfort. Not only did he have to try and cheer up Alecis, but it seemed his Gengar needed some cheering up, too.

He couldn't help the laugh that came as he ruffled the Gengar a bit. It was endearing that the pokemon was so worried about the baby Ditto. Maybe Gengar took after Jesse a bit, because he knew if Alecis were being treated for something, he'd worry too. With a glance up at Alecis again, he cracked a smile.

"I think we'll need to let those two have a play date once Ditto's fully recovered."

close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 16, 2022 4:06:37 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
looking upon the crestfallen gengar, alecis felt pity. this pity quickly turned to appreciation and amusement, though. they did say that misery loved company and oh boy did seeing the gengar a bit sad make alecis spring into a supportive role almost immediately.[break][break]

hey there little buddy,” she chirped at the ghost pokemon, going to take its stubby arms into her own hands. truthfully, the gengar was quite large - always a fearsome creature even when next to a trainer due to their kind being responsible for quite a few unfortunate events in the world. “you two can certainly have a playdate soon. sooner than later, really. i know the visit’s just going to take a few more moments then we can all go get something to eat and you all can hang out together.” this meant that alecis didn’t mind having her dittos hang out with jesse’s own group. hell, she had even caught a honedge recently that seemed to need socializing much like a new puppy did. the new ghost type might get along with the gengar, she figured, seeing as they were similar types. of course, she didn’t quite know how a pokemon without a mouth would really communicate but that was something to consider later.[break][break]

for now, all focus was placed on the nurse that approached quietly, pokeball in hand. [break][break]

ditto was returned, healthy and happy.[break][break]

oh, i’m so sorry,” alecis immediately dropped next to the ditto that seeped out of the pokeball and returned to her side, hugging her frame as it expanded over her with a gurgled purr-like sound. “i’ll have to carry antidotes around, huh?” the woman asked with a finger wag in her tone, the ditto forming a cartoony sweat droplet on its face as if to show it was sorry as well for causing trouble. allowing the ditto to sit near the gengar to wave its arms excitedly at the ghost pokemon as if to say ‘i’m fine!’, alecis stood back up and grabbed one of jesse’s hands without thinking - simply overjoyed at the fast recovery.[break][break]

so, how about that date?” alecis playfully asked.

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 18, 2022 4:04:44 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The Gengar immediately seemed to cheer up as Alecis gave the ghost some encouragement. It seemed he even perked up in delight the moment the nurse of the pokemon center came back with the healed Ditto in question. Jesse couldn't help but laugh to himself. Hard to believe it seemed they were stuck playing matchmaker with their pokemon. He'd noticed the way the two played together so carefully, but he really couldn't understand how his fearsome Gengar managed to develop a crush on an amorphous blob. (No offense to the Ditto in question.) Well, different strokes for different folks, he supposed.

Once she made the quip about their food trip being a date, he arched an eyebrow and flashed a playful smile. Oh? Had she finally dared to step out of her comfort zone? One of his hands reached out to take her own and interlace their fingers together as he feigned the look of a lovestruck partner. His free hand came up to cup his own face as he acted a little embarrassed at her remark.

"A date? My, if you insist. I admire the boldness you put into making the first move. Careful now with that smooth nature of yours, I may fall for you."

It wasn't the first time he'd made comments like that, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. Though he pulled away long enough to clean up after the two of them. The pokemon center had done enough for them, they didn't need to pick up after them, too. But before they could properly leave, he turned back to look at Alecis once again.

"Do you think you should stock up before we go? You know, just in case?"

close tab

played by

HONEY

ALEC, CICI, VIOLET
SHE/HER
FEBRUARY 10TH
LAVENDER TOWN, KANTO
PANSEXUAL
MAGICIAN & PRIVATE EYE
GRUNT
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alecis
ALECIS SAMPERIO
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 21:12:42 GMT
ALECIS SAMPERIO Avatar
it was nerve-wracking how little impact her playful jabs at being charming made. alecis was kept on her toes by jesse despite rolling with his punches and even throwing some back, obviously the more flustered of the two time and time again. really, she needed to get it together and stop being such an easily flustered high schooler ... but god, she couldn't help it. jesse was someone she genuinely cared about - perhaps the last of his kind, really. having made and burned too many bridges to count, it was hard to find something or someone that lasted in her life - let alone comfortably so. with a faint blush on both of her cheeks, alecis sighed and nodded in defeat though there was no opposing force.[break]
"i'll buy some antidotes and potions real quick," she confirmed as she did so - coughing up the money from her wallet while her baby ditto hung off her arm as if to stop her, feeling guilty for the money being used. alecis smiled as she pocketed the medicine and scooped up the amorphous blob with both hands - nuzzling it happily. "keeping you safe is worth my entire life," she cooed to it before letting it join the troupe of her dittos who started roughhousing with the little one, obviously showing their concern with some tough loving and nudging which the little one responded with warbled laughs.[break]
"you know, i don't know if dinner will cover the expenses of what happened today," alecis started as she bounded back towards jesse. her posse was still a few steps behind while she leaned forward and gripped jesse by his hair, pulling him towards her lips by force in a heavily appreciative kiss. having paid for favors with her body in the past, she knew what this was like - to take initiative and return joyous moments with such trifling actions. even so, it wasn't like that. alecis wanted this genuinely and she was happy to kiss jesse with the remainder of the air in her lungs, making a scene in the middle of the pokecenter before she pulled away with a goofy, toothy smile and a coy: "let's go."

@jesse

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Nov 27, 2022 4:36:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Eyes widened a great deal the moment that Alecis went on the offense with her flirting with an outright ambush. The way she tugged his hair caused him to let out an unintended groan against her lips, but he quickly made way to reciprocate the gesture. She'd managed to take his breath in the act, which caused him to pull back and attempt to breathe steady while taking in air all with a flustered expression. His face heated and lit up in response as he attempted to rattle his now emptied head for words of some sort. As if forced out from his daze, Jesse finally broke the silence on his end with a nervous laugh:

"Okay," he offered.

Really? Was that all he could say in that moment? He couldn't help it, the kiss left him much more quiet, demure even. It came by complete surprise, and then her offer for after dinner seemed to spur that embarrassment even more. The only thing he could do now was simply focus on dinner. But it became hard the moment he glanced back to their troupe and saw one of the older Dittos and his Zorua playfully making kissy faces to imitate their owners before the Zorua snickered and Ditto warbled about with a laugh.

"Hey, keep it up and you'll go back in your ball," he furrowed his brows as he threatened his Zorua.

Once he managed to come to, his hand slipped around Alecis' waist as his mind finally slowed down from his racing thoughts. Dinner first, they had to worry about that much. He could focus on dinner, at the very least. But the thoughts for after did make him feel like a giddy schoolboy.

[end]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
‹ twisted nerves › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 2, 2022 1:26:55 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@jesse