enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
quiet part loud [au]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 20:50:55 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="class","moontitle"]

[attr="id","moonpost"]How exhausting it must have been to be so constantly concerned with how their superiors would appraise him. Enzo knew he was a difficult test, even when he wasn’t trying. Not that he cared whether he was a test for the other or not. That wasn’t his fault. He was existing as he pleased to–it wasn’t as though he’d signed himself up to be a measurement tool for the other’s restraint.[break][break]

Enzo sighed again, head rolling back to stare at the ceiling as Kosei went on–clearly pushed to snapping a bit. Woe is me, I’m scrutinized, but no one gets it. No one gets me. It still all boiled down to that, didn’t it. Known to such a great extent, but not really known. “You think too much, your thoughts are noisy and oppressive. Does it really matter? You’re not going to do anything about it, so you’ll continue to be held up and micro-managed.” If he were to buck the reins, he still might be, but at least it wouldn’t be boring. At least he’d be experiencing the world to some extent. It was a bit sad, really.[break][break]

But it seemed that they were going to be at odds in this no matter the back and forth. His head lolled to the side, observing him mutely as he downed more from the bottle.[break][break]

‘Happy?’[break][break]

At the foot of the bed, he rolled to his knees on the mattress. He scooted his way closer on his knees until he was practically hovering over Kosei. He snatched the bottle out his head and sat back to take another pull before setting it on the nightstand. A brown lifted as he craned over Kosei again. Eyes narrowing to a thin, amethyst glimmer. Daring. “Not at all.”[break][break]

What would Kosei decide to do about it?

[attr="class","moonbottom"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit2"]

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
quiet part loud [au]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 13:31:11 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost1"]

Maybe it would've been easier just to accept things for how they were. He was far from perfect, no matter how much he tried. He tried and tried and it wasn't good enough. All the while people still acted like he was. Wonderboy. Stuck up, perfect little Kiryu. They didn't understand, but he never changed so it was probably his fault. Still, he glared at Enzo with a huffed, "Fuck you."[break][break]
It wasn't like he could force Enzo to behave any differently. This whole assignment felt like the perfect parallel of his life, fighting a force that couldn't and wouldn't be changed.
[break][break]
His eyes darted over as the other twisted up, moving toward him. Enzo crawled across the bed and hovered there over him. Despite himself, he could feel his face heat up as he quickly forfeited the drink back over if only to invite space between them again. "So what do you want then?"

[newclass="#moonpost1"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonbase"]width: 480px; border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; margin: 20px auto; background:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonbase img"]width:480px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop"]background: #2b2b2b; line-height: 20px; height: 80px; width:480px; display:block; text-align:justify;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moontop img"]height: 80px; width: 80px; object-fit: cover; object-position: center; position: relative; float:left; top:0px; margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".moontitle"]display:inline-block; position: relative; top:30px; left:20px; color: var(--accent); text-align:justify; font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost1"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost1 i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost1 b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moonbottom]background: #252525; height:30px; width: 100%; border-top:1px solid #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit2]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

lou

enzo / the proprietor
he/him
thirty-two
april 4
alto mare / sootopolis
bisexual
hotelier
executive
I’m haunted like a wolf. I feed, I feed like a wolf. I’m lost and I’m lonely, I hunger for you only.
awards
292 posts
part of
TAG WITH @enzo
vincenzo de luca
quiet part loud [au]
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2023 4:23:53 GMT
vincenzo de luca Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost"] So tetchy. Honestly. It wasn’t Enzo’s fault that Kosei was committed to the bit, and constantly striving for everyone’s goals except for his own. The point was to push those buttons. See if he couldn’t open up a less controlled part of him.[break][break]

A laugh tumbled loose. “Oh, please. By all means, go ahead.” It’d be a pastime, at least. Though really, the goad only slipped free as a means of provoking further embarrassment from Kosei.[break][break]

His head swam with the amount of vodka downed—heat in his cheeks and flushed down the back of his neck. Once the bottle was set to the side after another long swig, he had no reason to linger in the other’s space. But the question begged a response, didn’t it? His smile widened, vulpine with mischief.[break][break]

Enzo kept close, hand tucking under Kosei’s chin, though he felt there was every likelihood that his fingers might be bitten, or something of that nature—and not in a fun way. “I just want to be entertained.”[break][break]

And there was only so much that could be done after curfew, stuck in a cement block dorm room.

[newclass="#moonpost"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#b69fc7;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

kosei
he/him
Sept 3
rustboro city, hoenn
pansexual
maker of many mistakes
associate
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
186 posts
Kosei Kiryu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kosei
Kosei Kiryu
quiet part loud [au]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2023 15:14:14 GMT
Kosei Kiryu Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="id","moonbase"]
[attr="id","moontop"]

[attr="id","moonpost1"]

Of course, leave it to him to be stuck in a room with the one person who seemed more capable than anyone else at provoking him. And by provoking, that seemed to extend in many different ways, some of which he couldn't completely comprehend.
[break][break]
"No thanks," He scoffed, rolling his eyes. His face betrayed him though, red slipping into his skin and burning under the surface. Not enough to be mortifying, but enough to provoke even more embarrassment. Was he really that easy or was it just Enzo? He didn't know which he'd prefer. No, he'd prefer just to be easy.
[break][break]
He stiffened a little as a hand slipped beneath his chin. He should have reacted more, bitten down. He didn't. Instead, he just sat there, barely breathing. "Then get yourself a dog or a goldfish. Or whatever, it's not my job to entertain you."
[break][break]

[/span][/div]

[newclass="#moonpost1"]font:12px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.moontitle]--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]

[newclass="#moonpost1"]width:80%; background:#1a1a1a; border:1px solid #252525; padding:20px 20px 20px 20px; margin:20px 0px 20px 0px; text-align: justify; color:#eee; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost1 i"]color: var(--accent); text-decoration:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass="#moonpost1 b"]color: var(--accent); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,029 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
quiet part loud [au]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 3:03:51 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: