onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Nov 25, 2022 14:54:10 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
It was the end of the world as he knew it and he did not feel fine.

He wasn’t cleared to be off bedrest but he’d rested more than enough for one goddamn lifetime. He was supposed to be out there helping do… something.

He definitely picked the wrong time to be mauled by a bear.

Still, the doctor told him his internal sutures were healed and the external ones were well on their way, provided he didn’t stress them.

It was a sort of nervous energy that drove him to seek out a specific Lilycove apartment. Drove him up the stairs and to one specific unit. He didn’t imagine Andres would be home-- he’d probably be out, fucking the life out of things on one of his last nights on earth.

If Onyx looks close enough he can see the remnants of
his own bloody fingerprints on the doorframe. Or maybe he’s hallucinating.

He knocks, anyway.

[attr="class","mintag"]

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 0:48:07 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres is home, trying to go sleep but unable to. He's not committed to any grandiose mission, not contracted with the League for any sort of help. He's sitting in his apartment, quietly setting up his things for tomorrow. Should the worst happen, which, he didn't even know if it would or wouldn't, he wanted to be in his city. He and Chuchi could help here. Chuchi was in her pokeball, much like all his pokemon. Maybe, if they all died, maybe the pokeballs would survive. Maybe they'd float away and be rescued by someone else. [break][break]

He's not usually so gloomy but the meteor nearly blocked out the sun today it was so close. And as much as he wanted to believe the League and their plan, he was nervous. What if it didn't work? He'd called his family, left messages where he could. He'd tried to stay strong. But he didn't know. And that unknown, that void was scary to him. [break][break]

Still, he's got supplies ready. Meager first aid kits, whatever he could find in the stripped supermarket, clothes he could use for gauze and bandages. His own outfit for the day, something easy to maintain. All these things lay to on the coffee table while he paced around. Maybe he should've gone out tonight. The club were so bright and so loud, he was sure he could hear them when he opened the windows. [break][break]

Then there's a knock, and for a moment he thinks he's imagined it. But eventually, he gets up. He opens the door, eyes wide as he sees Onyx. "You-" he caught himself before continuing, a little louder, still in disbelief. "You're here?" At his apartment. With him. The night of the apocalypse. [break][break]

Disbelief made way for a casual smile, trying to hold onto a joke and struggling. "Nothing better to do?" He pulls open the door wide, letting Onyx pass.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 0:31:21 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He’d volunteered for both endeavors and, of course, been told no, you moron. You’re two weeks off a ruptured spleen. Are you fucking crazy?

It wasn’t out of any respect for his life or individual care. He was a liability. Rocket only wanted the ablest of bodies, you see. And at the time, his had been hardly functional.

The mass evacuations to safety bunkers either hadn’t happened yet or hadn’t reached this far. Despite mandates and well-intentioned advice, of course, many people still chose to stay home. Onyx hoped Andres was one of those.

(Although the idea of him not being somewhere safe for the impending apocalypse stirred something deep-seated in him, something he didn’t like and was actively choosing to ignore.)

It’s been dark for hours-- well into the day, as the meteor grew closer.

The time between when he knocks and when the door opens is somehow too brief and too long all in the same spin. It’s more than enough time to where he should reasonably have an idea of what he’s going to do and say when he sees Andres and yet somehow he has no fucking clue, no two brain cells to rub together and spark a thought when the knob finally turns and Andres is there in the doorway.

And he thinks he imagines it for a split second, the expression that crosses Andres’ face, like he can’t fucking believe that Onyx is here, and Onyx really can’t, either; the last time he was here he was bleeding out on Andres’ floor and he had the vaguest notion that he’d said some very embarrassing, possibly life-changing shit while he was delirious from blood loss.

"Where else would I go?"

All of this ping-pongs around in his stupid useless brain as he steps inside, still frantically thinking over what he’s going to say. Andres closes the door behind him and before he can flip the lock Onyx turns around, presses him back against the door, and kisses him, only minutely hating the fact that he has to rise ever so slightly onto his tiptoes to get the job done.

[attr="class","mintag"]

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2022 7:07:54 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres doesn't have a witty remark back. He felt his chest seize. What did that mean? What the fuck was that supposed to mean. Something stirs in him. Pining, hope. Whatever the hell he had the nerve to be so happy about. A single thought echoes in his head as Onyx pushes through the door. [break][break]

He's here. He's here. HE'S HERE. [break][break]

His head felt part hot, part fuzzy. His hand slid down to the lock before Onyx shoved him against the door. Lips meet his, and he feels electric. He slouched down, cupping the Rocket's face with his hands. He's mindful of the blinded eye, but then his attention slips back to Onyx. [break][break]

Andres doesn't question what's going on or why. Any answer he could come up with would only dampen the moment. It's better now to just fully fall into that fantasy- or honesty of the moment. That he's wanted. That someone he'd wanted the attention of so badly, for so long, wanted him. He kisses him back, eager as ever. Something about it feels like he's back at the Halloween party. Except he's not pissed, just needy. [break][break]

He doesn't fight for control, more so he's just desperate for more. When he can pull their lips apart even just a moment, he wheezes, "You've- You've got a ways with words-" That's probably the last bit of irony he had left in him. They might die tomorrow. His hands slide off Onyx's face, trialing his sides before meeting behind his lower back and pulling him closer, suddenly tense. "Tha's not a goodbye kiss is it?" He had half a mind to wrestle him to the ground if it was. Injuries or not.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 0:31:28 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
It’s instinctual, he thinks, the way they come together. Like they were made for it. It’s awful. It’s beautiful. If he’s going to die he’s going to go out like this.

Andres is kissing him back (why would he do that) (what had he expected) and his palm is cool against Onyx’s cheek, something grounding, something whole against the still-healing wounds and ghost of pain he’s been muddling through these last few weeks.

He has Andres up against the wall, one hand hooking underneath the man’s right thigh to hike it up, somehow get them closer, as Andres’ hands fall to grasp at his lower back and--

--the pain that lances through him strikes the breath from his lungs and he stiffens, lips parting in a wordless cry, fingers digging into the meat of Andres’ thigh.

In what is, somehow, the most uncharacteristically Onyx thing of the night, he doesn’t fight through it and, instead, lets his forehead fall forward to rest against Andres’ shoulder, nose to his collarbone.

“No,” he says, pain making him unbearably honest. “I don’t know what it is.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 19:29:59 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

They had never discussed it before, and even now Andres felt reluctant to talk about...this. This growing, desperate need to stay with one bastard man in front of him. He's happy about it, pleased as punch to be chosen tonight, their possible very last night. Onyx could've gone anywhere, but he came here and that victory is more than enough to squash any doubts Andres would've had on a normal day. [break][break]

Tonight's not normal though. It's just it. And even if he believed the League, even if he trusted his government to not let them all die horribly, there's still a chance they fail. And that chance makes him nervous, horrified. But its easier to ignore when someone he cares about is there. Because he does care about Onyx even if he shouldn't after all these years. [break][break]

"Shit-" You fucking idiot, you absolute fucking moron. He's touched something raw and he moved his hands away. The most bloody, gruesome scene he's ever witnessed and he can still forget where Onyx's injuries still are. Fuck's sake. "Couch-" he began as Onyx lay head on him. [break][break]

His heart thumps, and he felt hot and light all at once. It spreads from his chest up his spine and into his ears. Tingles and goosebumps prick his body. Shit. Shit he's going to die tomorrow. Shit. [break][break]

"I think I do." What's the point in lying now? When all he wanted to do was hold him. Mostly. There's no time to cry about anything or bemoan timing or even wonder if it was just end of the world induced arousal. The need to procreate driving everybody insane as the end of their existence approached faster than planned or predicted. "Couch." he repeated, hands unashamedly under his injuries to hoist him by his ass.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 23:57:35 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
“It’s fine,” he says, content to-- to stand there, like a fucking cow, pre-drugged and ready for slaughter, “it’s fine.”

He doesn’t understand ’couch’, as though the concept is foreign, both the word and the way it has been used. He sits up and blinks just as Andres bodily picks him up, hands on his ass, palms along the span of it, like he’s a fucking toddler-- like he weighs no more than a child--

“Oh, fuck,” Onyx says, dumbly and with passion, because, yes couch, now it makes sense; there’s a twinge in the small of his back where the remnants of his spleen doth protesteth the handling, even as gentle as it is; and lifted like this gives Onyx a better angle. His legs wrap around Andres’ waist and he kisses him again, hard, fervent, the hands once concerned with holding him down in case he tried to escape now freed to slide through his hair, one thumb over the curve of his cheekbone.

He’s not like this, usually. Not this pliant. Not this content. Certainly not the type to allow himself to be fucking carried. But by now we have firmly laid down the groundwork for how Andres fucks with his brain at the worst of times.

Most of all, though, Onyx trusts. He trusts Andres to be gentle with the sad, damaged little meat-sack that was his injured body. He trusts Andres to know what the fuck they’re doing-- they, the both of them-- in this moment, right here, right now.

If they die tomorrow, Onyx trusts Andres to not fuck this up. So he kisses him and lets himself be carried.

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 0:55:39 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"I've got you-" is all he managed to get out before Onyx kissed him again. He makes it to the couch without incident, every other brain cell that wasn't occupied with screaming was set on the task. Like porcelain, he lowers Onyx to the couch careful of his back and his shoulders. His hands move under the man's thighs and he squeezes. [break][break]

He's missed him so, so much, he realized. He carefully unhooks Onyx's feet from behind his back when the man settles, and kneels down. He leans into Onyx's touch, opens his mouth to respond to their kiss. He's thought about this for a while now. Onyx was the same. There's no other reason why he'd be here, on the edge of hell, spending his last hours alive with . [break][break]

Unless he liked Andres as much as Andres desperately liked Onyx. He breaks the kiss for air, his lips moving to Onyx's neck and up his jaw and towards his ear. One of his hands ghosts over Onyx's lost eye. "Hey- you're injuries-" his words are interrupted by soft pants as he tries to put the words together. It's hard to think in this sort of situation, but he's trying. If he's going to keep this man all to himself he has to take care of him. [break][break]

"W-Will you- will you be ok?" It's a roundabout way of asking for what he wants. A beat further, he rephrases it. "I can just go down if you need me too." he swallowed, shameless to the very end.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 2:26:44 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He doesn’t want to relent. Doesn’t want to relax his legs and let go; wants to cling to Andres until the last moment, possibly until the world ends. He does, though, because he realizes this-- whatever this is-- will be much easier with one and/or both of them on a solid surface.

Andres kneels between his legs and Onyx feels so powerful in that moment. He tilts his head back, baring his neck, every instinct in him screaming at him for leaving such a vulnerable spot open, but it just makes his nerves sing.

“I’ll be fine.” He’ll make himself be fine. He’ll break himself apart and put the pieces back together later, all by his damn self if he has to, for this. He is ready and raring to go, apocalypse be damned… but a second later his chest deflates with a little sigh.

It would be very unsexy to pop his sutures and bleed all over Andres’ couch.

“We just have to be gentle,”
he says, absently drawing his fingers through Andres’ hair.

We.

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 3:18:32 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Normally by now he'd he halfway to grinding Onyx into the couch cushions and biting him like a rabid animal, but when they have to contend with his back...there's clear hesitancy. Even so, it's obvious Andres is excited for whatever he could get. There was way more talking this time around, only because they had to juggle Onyx not bleeding out on the night of the apocalypse. [break][break]

He felt his heart thudding in his chest and the tingles zigzaging through his scalp. His eyes almost close, relaxing into the touch again. If he didn't pay attention, he'd lose himself in it. There's still things he wanted to do. Falling asleep with Onyx in his bed was the last thing on his mind. A perfect end to a perfect night. [break][break]

He pulls his shirt off, tossing it behind him. A second later he's kissing Onyx again, barely able to whisper, "I'm glad you're here." before he cuts himself off. He holds Onyx's cheeks for a moment smiling into it before his hands slide down again trying to help the poor man undress, pressing ever closer.

[break][break]

+ | LET THESE MEN ABNG GDI [break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 20:11:21 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
Andres pulls back from him just long enough to shed his shirt. In the two seconds where they’re not touching, Onyx’s hands claws at the empty air, and a small whine escapes him; at any other time it would be mortifying.

But then Andres is kissing him again. Onyx drags his hands down over his shoulderblades, his collarbones. They pause for a second, Andres’ palms warm on his cheeks.

“Me too.”

Onyx drops his hands to the couch to lift himself up, scooting forward, one hand assisting with undoing his pants. Thumb inside the waistband of his jeans, he’s tugging them down over his hip, then he swaps sides, doing his best to not stop kissing Andres the entire time.

He manages to get his jeans down over his knees and then he shifts backwards, span of his shoulders taking the brunt of the blow against the back of the couch. He draws Andres forward with a hand gently fisted in his hair, the other on the top of his stomach, pulling him up and back so Onyx can finally, finally get at his chest.

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 3:53:15 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lips meet in desperate kiss after desperate kiss. He doesn't want to stop now that he's here, pulling off Onyx's shirt at some point while the man undoes his jeans. After holding back for so long, ignoring what he wanted so desperately, that desire seeks to undo him tonight. Because now Onyx will know how much he wants him, and that's a vulnerability he hadn't been courageous enough to bare before Onyx. Like an idiot. Look at what he'd been missing out on. [break][break]

He barely helps pull Onyx's jeans the rest of the way when the man tries to guide him back to him. Andres doesn't falter, sitting carefully in Onyx's lap, hazel eyes half lidded. He kisses the hair resting over Onyx's lost eye. His other hand moved up the nape of Onyx's neck, finger tugging gently at the thin hair tie holding his hair back. "I can take them out." he joked, piercings glinting in the low light.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 18:56:12 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
“Don’t you fucking dare,” he growls, something deep and animalistic and possessive, fit to match the way his mouth drops to Andres’ chest and bites like a man starved.

He wants it all, wants everything, grabbing at his ass, his hips, not cognizant of the pain in his lower back, lost in the fuzzy feeling of skin on his tongue, the sharp taste of metal, the heat bubbling in his over-warm brain.

He wants this, he needs this, doubly so if they're going to die tomorrow, if he gets to do one last thing in his life, let it be this. Let it be the trail of dark marks across Andres' chest and up his neck, let it be the way his mouth tastes, let him die like this, burning to death in the fire trapped between their bodies.

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 20:13:05 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Onyx sounded damn near insulted at the thought of him taking out the rings, so he leaves it one. A small laugh turned into a gasp as Onyx finally bites down. Pain and warmth mixed in one made his knees weak and temperature rise. [break][break]

Breathing becomes a little harder as Onyx grabs and paws at him. His own hand reached up to press Onyx closer. Shaking with want, he lets them do as they please only moving here and there topping Onyx somewhere new and unmarred. Let his corpse, if any is left after tonight, be found covered in bites and bruises.
[break][break]

Andres can't temper him, not that he'd want to. After all, what better way to die than devoured by him? [break][break]

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/423514110458593300/1040101529140592650/618223FE-E15F-4E45-9F29-31E8AA05C141.jpg

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2023 18:57:22 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
It's jarring, it hurts a bit, it is anything but careful, it is fucking exquisite.

Onyx continues to murmur words of encouragement and claims to Andres' beauty, his perfection, a thousand embarrassing things as the heat builds and his head falls back.

Then Andres is pressing into him, lips to lips, and Onyx can do little but moan, his arms coming up to wrap around Andres in the same breath that Andres wraps him, fielding his screams and holding, holding in a way that seemed far too intimate for what this was supposed to be (more intimate than an end of the world booty call?)

Onyx holds him through it all and the world could end right then and he would not have let go.

[attr="class","mintag"]
when we last left our local disasters