TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:01:12 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
It smelled like you so I kept it.

"Oh."

A thousand images flood his mind, none of them TOS-appropriate.

Andres had to know what he was doing to him, right? He had to.

His smile is slow to spread but soon it is a knife in the half-light of the living room. "I was wondering where that went."

He scoots to the edge of the couch and presses a final kiss to Andres' throat, dragging his teeth over the beat of his pulse, urging him up.

"Would you wear them for me?"

[attr="class","mintag"]

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 22:37:53 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Only moments ago he was sobbing over if Onyx would reject him over a confession. Now he's wrapped up in his eye and his smile not even thinking. He'd do anything for him. Happily, if he asked like that. If he smiled so wickedly that his pulse raced and his face flushed. It's a weakness he couldn't control. Andres swallowed, nodding quietly, as if confirming any and every suspicious thing rolling aorund in Onyx's brain right now. He should be humiliated, but you can only fall so far in one night. He lets out a small gasp as he felt teeth catch on his throat, tilting away just enough to make it easier. [break][break]

And then, Onyx asks him the question he'd been hoping he'd ask for months now. He agrees almost too quickly, eyes opening wide in surprise. "I- I uh-... yeah-!" his enthusiasm stuttered out of him as he tried to catch up with what's playing out, still thinking about Onyx's teeth and his hands and- [break][break]

Somehow, he pries himself away from Onyx, despite staring at him in disbelief. He swallows again, before finally looking to his room, and rushing back to his closet to dig out the stupid costume. The only merit it had was getting Onyx to kiss him, but it was enough to keep the cheap thing. [break][break]

Otherwise, he didn't care much for it. The red and black sequins were itchy, the fabric on the flimsy skirt stained with all the messes form Halloween. But he had anyway, fantasizing about a night Onyx would see him in it again. He'd gone over the drunken events of that night over and over again, not understanding what about it had drawn the man out. But it had. And it would again. [break][break]

It fits a little tighter. Cheap fabric and the wash don't really mix. But the jean jacket is still soft to the touch, well worn and well cared for. Though it barely smelled like Onyx anymore, but maybe he could fix that tonight. He slips into it all with practiced ease. It's easier now when he's sober. And then, he remembers how he was able to traipse aorund the damn thing all night. "Hey- this is it right?" He asked, the jacket hanging off his shoulders as he picks off a loose sequin and tossed it on the ground.

[break][break]

+ | don't look at me during [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Apr 26, 2023 23:43:48 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He's slow to rise because of the stiffness in his back (not to mention between his legs) but he follows Andres to the bedroom.

Leaning against the inner doorframe, he makes it in time to see Andres turn in full get-up with his jacket hanging off his (wonderful, amazing) broad shoulders and Onyx thinks maybe he could cry.

"Yeah," he says, voice thick with emotion, "yeah, that's it, baby." The way Andres' thighs look in that stupid skimpy skirt and he's wearing his jacket. Onyx thinks this is what euphoria feels like. He fucking floats across the floor to slide his fingertips along the cheap waistband and press kisses into Andres' neck.

"You look fucking amazing."

[attr="class","mintag"]
bottoms up lets go round 2

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 12:38:56 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

There's a strange confidence that comes with confessing a subconscious, years old love and then proceeding to wear the outfit that helped you realize it. The way Onyx's gaze rakes over his body made him shiver in a good way. Any nerves from before disappear as he feels happy?? Proud?? At the effect it has on Onyx. There's no crowd and no loud music. He can hear and see Onyx so clearly. [break][break]

Andres forgets all his doubts, his grief. "Yeah...? Are you excited for it to be back?" He asked, his hand grazing against Onyx's crotch as he lifted a hand to rest on their chest. The things he does for this man.

[break][break]

+ | why his waist so small?? So othe rmen can GRAB??? WHORE!!! [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON Apr 27, 2023 17:08:09 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
Onyx sears bright red marks into Andres’ neck and shoulders with his teeth, fingers roving over his hips and abs and obliques with no purpose except to feel, to map his body, this miraculous, unattainable, wonderful thing that he has before him. His fingers dig into his lower back and he pulls them together, caught in the heat and the gravity of it, nosing into Andres’ skin like he’s a starving man and this is the first meal he’s had in years.

And he can’t say it— because the implications of it are terrifying— but there’s a part of him that thinks it, the taste of Andres’ skin on his tongue and the way their bodies mesh and balance:

How could this be anything other than love?

“Yeah,” he says, on half a laugh, because he fucking hated that thing the first time he saw Andres in it, when they’d sat shirtless on his couch and watched a scary movie and Andres had crawled into his lap and he’d worn Andres’ clothes and felt comfort for the first time in ten years. “Yeah, I am.” He drags his fingertips across the flimsy sequins, one hand rucking up the skirt.

“I get to appreciate it fully this time.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 1, 2023 19:41:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He doesn't think too much. Or more like he's incapable of doing anything but drowning in the feeling of Onyx trying to explore every inch of skin he'd bared for him. His arms slide around Onyx's shoulders as he brought them close together. [break][break]

Andres closed his eyes, letting Onyx have full reign to leave marks as he pleased. Despite all his crying, and his doubt he falls into a simple contentment here. He had said 'i love you' in a vain way to try and describe everything Onyx made him feel. Despite their tumultuous past together. Even still there's things he can't put into words. Like how cold he felt without Onyx next to him, or how perfectly his silent companionship calms his thoughts. How addicted he'd become to even the smallest of touches, or the shortest of looks.
[break][break]

"Then I'll keep it on as long as you want." He'd do anything for him. Here he was pledging his last hours alive to Onyx. But confessing was showing acceptance of whatever he felt, regardless of who Onyx was or what he'd done. "Appreciate it all night if you like."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:14:52 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He's so overheated again (so quickly) he's almost content to stand there and grind back and forth; he blinks himself out of his stupor and guides Andres by the hips to the bed, taking time to touch and appreciate everything: his shoulders, his pecs, his abs, the tops of his thighs. It’s a languid show of attention, the way he feels everything first with his fingers and then with his mouth, nipping with teeth and soothing with tongue.

He doesn't know how much he's up to with his injuries, but he lifts Andres' leg up over his shoulder to kiss at the inside of his knee, affording him a beautiful view.

"You drive me crazy, you know that?"

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:37:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He moves without resistance, watching with rapt attention as Onyx explored his body, this time all dolled up in a cheap demonic party city costume. The fabric barely covered anything, and its a wonder he wasn't considered a public menace when out in public. [break][break]

He lets out small gasps and tiny hums as Onyx's fingers graze his skin. Patches of heat that flare up and disappear as quickly as they'd appeared, all following the trail of his hands and teeth and tongue. Despite it all, he knows his face and neck are beat red as Onyx kisses his leg and speaks. Still flushed despite everything they'd already done. Because somehow this level of attention, of care, felt new to him. [break][break]

In the lowlight of his room, Onyx's one eye shines like that of a predators, with Andres, as the prey, ensnared. "Good." Laying there on top of his jacket, under him, Andres was more than aware he felt some type of way about him. And maybe Onyx isn't the best at communicating but how he held him, and how he watched him? That could be enough for Andres. "Don't hold it back, babe." It would be enough. He'd die happy for sure.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 0:50:18 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
He does not hold back. And it isn’t, you know, one for the record books, what with his injures and the way Andres fucks with his mind just by existing. But by nature of it possibly being the last time they’ll ever get to do this-- with anyone, let alone each other-- it’s pretty spectacular.

Onyx lays down next to him and nuzzles into the side of his neck, one hand splayed over Andres’ right pec.

“Do you think we’ll know it?”
he asks, voice little more than a mumble; dreamy, over-warm, and sated. “When we die?”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 2, 2023 1:46:00 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

[break][break]

Andres doesn't say anything for a while, quietly catching his breath and zoning out as he stared into the dark shadows of his ceiling. He's trying, really he is, but he's been exhausted. Mentally and physically. Somehow, he curls up just a little around Onyx, blinking starts out of his eyes and seeing shapes and colors again. [break][break]

He mumbled something, shifting towards the source, hands grasping at Onyx back, careful not to slip to low towards scars and stitches that'd yet to fully heal. "I hope not..." he said, one of his hands lifting to pet Onyx's hair. "I just want to remember this part." he added, half lidded eyes threatening to close for good.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
awards
613 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 3, 2023 1:28:18 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
Onyx is a creature of the violence of survival.

He doesn’t exist around others in a peaceful way, naturally. Even this, with Andres, is a kind of crashing, back-and-forth combat; and so it is shocking to all parties involved, but mostly himself, that he begins to drift off on his own accord, no drugs or booze on board, just the gravitational pull of an exhausted Andres and the planet-sized effect this man has on him.

His eyelids start to droop and the room goes fuzzy.

“Yeah,” he says, sleep making his voice a slur, “yeah. Me, too.”

[attr="class","mintag"]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
trouble finds me [s, c]
POSTED ON May 4, 2023 1:55:06 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: