awards
142 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kyr
Kyrenai Black
Area 8 [OHJ]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 3:44:16 GMT
Kyrenai Black Avatar
Sword be broken, but damned she still was.

Rather than to find release of her plight, or rather their remembrance, the grip of the corpses' hands only grew tighter. They multiplied, and for every pair that joined their wails of sorrow started echoing through her mind; pleading for a mercy she never had bestowed. Cursing her. A sole few dared whisper they understood, but the voices that spoke those words were warped and twisted, nigh demonic.

Yet what truly drove her to her knees was the sight of a torn face, its chilling voice a mere whisper in her ear despite the words it spoke.

"You promised..."

And then they fused with the ghosts that had given her and the other one their final order.

ONLY ONE.

tps8Gygi

tldr;
- Not using the Ghoul Bonus, tis up to fate now
- 20 resolve to 0 resolve (-50 resolve, none matched)

····
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,806 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Area 8 [OHJ]
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 2:18:43 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]

[attr="class","omgentop"]OSCAR'S HOUSE OF JUMPSCARES

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONLY ONE

[break]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/917658424957886505/1013252087611674634/Darken_-_Tomasz_Stobierski_Lynne_Publishing.mp3[/player]
[break][break]

As your torment reaches its apex, you suddenly feel an overwhelming rush of relief. The horror had ceased, and the primal fear had vanished. You now stand in a small concrete room, completely alone. Your counterpart has been claimed by the nightmare, and you have been granted a reward for enduring its torments. Your prize stands before you, a marble sized gem sitting upon a stone pedestal. It is yours to take.[break][break]

has been ELIMINATED!
[break][break]

is the FINAL VICTOR!
[break][break]

Yet the house has one last trick up its sleeve. As soon as you grab your prize, the floor falls out from beneath you. A final trap door to send you on your way. You slide down a twisting chute, roughly bumping from side to side through the darkness before being spat out onto a throw mat. As your senses readjust, you find a surprising scene. You are outside, back within Mauville's streets. All around you are faces both familiar and unknown, staggering about as cheerful GMH employees offer them bags of candy. It would seem that all participants of the house had made it out safely, their deaths a mere trick. Yet even if the haunts you have faced were just creative illusions, some things were not adding up...[break][break]

But who cares about any of that. You are free now, the horror is over. It is best if you just grab some candy and move on, forgetting about this whole ordeal. After all, curiosity killed the cat.[break][break]

The End[break][break]

The epilogue can be read within the spoiler tag below. Otherwise jump straight to the rewards![break][break]

Feedback for Oscar's House of Jumpscares had been mixed. He was receiving a lot more complaints then he expected; it was always meant to be an 'extreme haunt' but not to the degree described to him in angry emails and letters. He decided to investigate, delving back into the structure to get to the bottom of this. He found no ghosts or devious demons, but rather something much more horrifying.[break][break]

A gas leak![break][break]

No wonder he had received so many bizarre reports, everyone was hopped up on gas! He got the leak patched up and decided it would be best to demolish the structure. You know, just to be safe. That should have been the end of it, but one final detail still puzzled Mister Clayton. A select few reported especially disturbing experiences taking place within the 8th area.[break][break]

Thing is--there was no 8th area...

Rewards

The following characters have earned the rewards below simply by participating.[break][break]

@elio

[break][break]

alone has earned the following reward for being the last player standing.[break][break]

[break][break]

Thank you one and all for making my first event feel special. I hope everyone had fun and that I can host more events for you all in the future! Until next time pals!