skyler dross
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 18:20:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skyler0"]
Crrrrrk.
[break][break]
Skyler had awoken to stars in the sky, trading the comfort of a warm bed for the scalding hot bitterness of coffee on her tongue. Stiff muscles had yet to heal from yesterday's work, but the captain had grown used to its aches: the follow-up to a long day spent out at sea.
[break][break]
Crrrrrk.
[break][break]
Heavy chains rattle against the boat's hull, a familiar sound amid the occasional screeching Wingull. Dropping anchor this close to shore was a relatively painless procedure, Skyler knew, but these days one could never be too sure.
[break][break]
Not since Meteno had exploded across the sky, and realities had meshed together into a messy patchwork of unrelated biomes. As a result, areas that Skyler had previously known like the back of her hand were now an utter mystery. One which Skyler was hell-bent on rediscovering.
[break][break]
The wind cuts cold against the rubbery fabric of her wetsuit, remnants of early morning sunlight barely filtering past a thick mantle of wind-tossed clouds.
[break][break]
"Stay watchful."
[break][break]
An orange blow flickers briefly above water before the Dhelmise vanishes into the depths.
[attr="class","notes"]open! looking for paldean cuties [break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".skyler0"] --accent:#6592A0; [/newclass]

[newclass=".skyler0"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 18:33:36 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

As the calm waters stroke the boat's hull a shape swam behind the Dhelmise from below before rising up and knocking itself lightly against the ship's port side as a brown shell rose up from the surface. "Ahoy! Better get ready to be plundered of all your treasure and pokemon scallywag!" A hand reached out and grab the railing from the side and a large figure pulled itself up and over the railing until it had trouble trying to get over. "Wait. fuck. I got this! I got-"

A jet of water erupted from the Blastoise below that carried the figure and pushed them over the railing where their jacket's hood managed to fly open revealing the face of Kazimir as he coughed up sea water as it sprinkled around him. Sitting up he wiped the water from his brow and gave a two fingered salute greeting to the captain of this ship with a smirk. "Welp...guess i wouldn't make a good pirate huh?"

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 0:37:41 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK THROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAL BLOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD OCTILLERY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRING OUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 22:00:52 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skyler0"]
She's been through this scenario enough times that the response is hard-wired into her brain. When the unknown figure pushes itself over the railing, Skyler's already stepping back to reach for the secret comparment under the nearby seat. She doesn't pause or wait for the figure to right itself, fingers latching onto something within.
[break][break]
But then the figure stumbles and nearly rips his trousers off trying to get into the boat.
[break][break]
The captain blinks in surprise, adrenaline rushing and tensing her muscles with a high she's no stranger to. "What in the holy fuck...?" She whispers, mostly to herself, as the invader rights himself with the aid of a nicely aimed Blastoise blast. And then she sees his face.
[break][break]
"Kaz?!" Laughter bubbles up, the leftover adrenaline leaving her body with a sharp cackle that cuts past the early morning quiet. "Shit, I almost sh- Nevermind." A booted feet subtly shoves the harpoon gun back into its nook under the seat before she goes and offers a calloused hand to help the muscled man to his feet. 
[break][break]
She might pull him up with a little too much strength, just to have her arms go around him in a tight hug. When she steps back from it, a cheerful, lopsided grin lights up her expression.
[break][break]
"Watcha doin' here, Kaz? Goin' fishing?" 
[break][break]
Only then does she catch the wiggling red appendage apparently stuck to 's...uh... behind. It waves at her, and Skyler has to do everything in her power not to burst into laughter. "Uh, Kaz, " she points towards his rather rotund butt and the Octillery stuck to it, "I think you caught something." 
[break][break]
A pokeball quickly takes care of it.
[attr="class","notes"]>looking for paldean cuties [break] > catching octillery

[newclass=".skyler0"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".skyler0 .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 16, 2022 4:49:30 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

The ginger beast raised an eyebrow at her before turning around to see the Octerilly on his butt and let out a yelp as he turned around to try and shake it off exposing it to Skyler's Pokeball. Once it was off of his butt he let out a sigh of relief and leaned against the railing as he caught his breath. "Yeah...something like that. What with all the new Pokemon showing up I was kinda interested in see what might show up in the deep blue y'know?" He was lucky he wasn't a Litten otherwise that curiosity would sink him like an iceberg sinking a ship.

From the water his Blastoise rose up from the depths again with a strange stone rock on its back as it showed off is successful hunt from deep in the waters as the rock started to open its slit eyes. Kaz just casually dropped a ball onto the Solrock and watched the ball float about in the water before turning his attention back to the captain with his usual grin.

"What about you? Not trying to find any hidden treasure again I take it? I have heard a bunch of crystals broke off from that meteor and landed all over the place. Those outta fetch a pretty poke right?"

[]
[catching solrock]

[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 1:05:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CRANIDOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MOLD BREAKER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASSURANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEAD SMASH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD VELUZA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYCHO CUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FILLET AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PLUCK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 18:42:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","skyler0"]
"I wouldn't say no to a treasure or two." The casualness of her words is at odds with her previous reaction, fingers still twitching with leftover adrenaline. Shuffling slightly in an awkward way, she all but shoves the compartment's door back into place with her foot - hiding the weapon within from view. "Those shards are all over the place now; wouldn't have to look long to find some of 'em."
[break][break]
Skyler would know. She'd been there to see the crystal being scattered across all the region and, maybe, beyond.
[break][break]
The sun peeks from behind thick clouds, casting the boat in its amber light for but an instant. Skyler tilts her head back to allow the golden rays to pool in the hollow of her throat, basking in the warmth.
[break][break]
"But nah, I'm here for something else. Treasure is always a bonus, but I'm actually lookin' for rifts and changes in the landscape." Skyler steps closer to the railing, hoisting herself up to perch precariously over the ocean. Silver eyes look back at the Pokkenger. "See, I used to know this place like the back of my hand. Better than my own home. But now-"
[break][break]
Familiarity had been erased by the entanglement of forces far beyond Skyler's ken. And honestly, the captain wouldn't have minded it much, if not for the fact that she wouldn't rest until she'd mapped out the entire Hoennian ocean - again.
[break][break]
"Ever since Meteno, I've been mapping out the shores again. Just in case. With all those rifts goin' on, you never know what might pop up." 
[break][break]
As if on purpose, a loud thud rips through the morning quiet, and beneath them the boat tilts slightly. Skyler curses and her hand flashes out to hold on. Then, just beyond her reach, a blue-tinted tendril of seaweed slaps what looks like some futuristic fish into the hull.
It lands within the boat.
[break][break]
Fainted. 
[break][break]
"Like this, see?" Skyler gestures at the unknown specimen before catching it within a pokeball. 
[attr="class","notes"]>looking for paldean cuties [break] > catching veluza

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 13:54:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar

Mapping the seas of Hoenn was a task that Kaz could see the good captain undertake as well as take note of all the rifts happening around ever since Meteno managed to not turn this whole planet into an asteroid field. All the stories he heard of her in passing did paint the girl as the adventurous type, and his own personal experience with her added a coat of endearing crazy to her. Truth be told he had to admire her for it, he wasn't a seafarer himself so taking notice of changes in the sea wasn't something that he even gave a single thought to outside of seeing a bit more dangerous parts of the water as he made his way here. The seas were a mystery to the man.

"Well props to ya for doing something like that. I'm sure lots of sailors will appreciate the effort." The ocean probably disagreed as the boat started to shift right underneath them and even Kaz nearly fell back into the water as he leaned against the guard rail with his arms keeping him propped up and he looked in awe as some kind of fish was suddenly flung out from the water and onto the deck. He just stared in confusion on what it was supposed to be before Skyler took it upon herself to toss a ball and catch it with little effort.

Once the rocking had stopped Kaz stood up straight with his knees doing a bit of shaking as he did while he looked back out into the sea, something about it now gave an air of mystery he never quite had for it. "That...yeah that was something. Seems like a lot of new Pokemon are showing up because of it. Thinking about adding them to your fleet captain? Or should I say admiral?" the tone in his voice was much more lighter than before as he tried to shake off the scare they just had with a small half joke, "I hear jokes about you having a whole fleet of wailord or something...that's not true is it?"

It wouldn't be all that surprising but his curiosity was begging him to find some kind of confirmation ever since hearing about it.

[]
[catching solrock]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 19:55:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOTODILE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD RAMPARDOS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HEAD SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ANCIENT POWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
longitudinal [dw/o]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:50:09 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]THE TOTODILE FLEES!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCARY FACE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER