thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
second star to the right [m, c]
POSTED ON Dec 4, 2022 21:04:03 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]She hadn’t been back in Hoenn in four years. So much had changed.

For her. This region was still the overdramatic shithole it had always been-- she just hadn’t been able to appreciate it as such, back then.

There were a few things on her list that needed crossing off before she could truly call herself settled and get down to the business of tracking the plethora of legendaries that seemed willing to associate with her bedraggled, tired home region. Case in point: stopping by a particular house on a particular night to reacquaint herself with some old family.

It was late enough for the doors to be locked, so she slid a bobbypin out of her hair and quickly did away with that little issue. Stepping through the threshold, she cupped a hand around her mouth and called:

“Ooohh Siri~ your favorite big sister is heeeeeere~!”

[attr="class","samjertag"]
mission: minior mayhem
[attr="class","samjerpoke"]
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Dec 6, 2022 15:48:33 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

He thought today was just going to be another day of… well, you know, hiding inside the house like the shut-in that he was.

(Honestly it was a surprise how he was still even alive these days. How? He had no idea.)

Unfortunately though, the loud noise that cut through the air was something he would… never get used to.

Who… what? Who comes home after dark?! Certainly not he thought, brow furrowed as he pulled his lazy ass out of bed, tiptoed across the room on socked feet and then opened the door to his room.

He’d caught the tail end of the holler as it shook the house—wha?

(Sometimes he felt like a confused Delibird.)

“Huh?” was the first thing out of his mouth.

(Can you blame the kid though, he looked kind of punch-drunk when he was caught by surprise.)

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 22:35:45 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“Hello, baby br-- eeyuck. You look like something the Torracat dragged in and left for me to find.”

She bent over and waved a hand in his face to see if his eyes tracked her movements.

"How long has it been since you were outside? Arsenic pale complexions went out in the 1800s, darling.”

mission: minior mayhem
[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjer b] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer i] color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Dec 10, 2022 11:28:44 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

How long had it been since he left the house, indeed.

The look on his face turned dark for a few moments.

“A… while,” he answered, obviously distracted by something—he didn’t miss the hand waving in front of his face.

As for how long that while was? Best not to ask.

“I… don’t like going outside. It’s not home. I want to go back… to Canalave.”

There was an ugly look that flashed on his face for a few moments afterward. “I miss Mom. She hasn’t come by in a good while.”

Not his fault he’d been a shut in throughout the entire ordeal of the region being sealed off from the rest of the world, so…

He wondered if it had something to do with the barrier supposedly breaking and finally letting the rest of reality resume its frenetic pace.

…he did remember reading something about the ‘aurora borealis’ or something coming out this evening. Was that was she was here for?

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2022 22:26:07 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“Sweetheart, of course it’s not home,” Thalia chided, stepping behind the boy to push-push him gently towards the door. “You have to make it home.” She would have none of this Displaced Child pity ruining her night, nope. Siri wasn't the only one who'd had to change his whole scene just to survive-- and it didn't always turn out for the worse.

By hook or by crook she would get him to the door and out into the chilly winter night. “Do you have a coat?” Moments later, she rolled her eyes. “Mm, it’s Hoenn, so probably not. No matter. You can borrow mine.” And she strips out of it and drapes it around his shoulders before he can protest.

“Come on, baby brother. We have stars to chase.” Her boots clack on the stones as she gestures towards the sweeping sky above.

mission: minior mayhem / wearing
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2022 12:23:00 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

“Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey!” he exclaimed.

Oh no, did he really have to go out into the outside world?! Not even all the good food in the world would make him—

A scratching, crackling noise announced the presence of his Rotom suddenly appearing from seemingly out of nowhere, before quickly throwing themselves into his phone—oh, hell no not the—

“Shoo!” he all but croak-screamed as the Rotom took charge of the phone and began spinning around them like a deranged maniac.

‘About time someone got him out of the house!’ the crackling, mechanical voice chittered from the device. Oh, shit.

“What are you talking about—”

‘You heard me! You’ve been sitting in your room too long!’

“Oh, come on!”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Dec 21, 2022 16:47:24 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Thalia turns with her hands on her hips and a frown on her face.

Her brother? A recluse?

“Don’t be a baby,” she says, scathing, “and don’t make me carry you.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 12:32:39 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

‘Oh I can tell you more! Most’a the time he’s inside, just sulking like a brat who’s lost his wings and—’

“Shut up!” he croak-screamed a few moments later as he attempted to swipe the Rotom-phone out of the air lest they continue blabbing.

‘—and the only time he ever comes out is during the New Year to stock up on food! You should see the fridge he has in his room!’

He could only open his mouth in a mortified scream as the Rotom-phone continued to blab, the color draining even more out of his already-pale complexion.

“Shut. Up!” he hissed, taking another swipe at the phone and trying to swat it out of mid-air to shove back into his pocket.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 16:33:56 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Thalia pinches the bridge of her nose and sighs testily into the chill evening air.

“And I had hoped,” she said, sounding miserable, “that my family would outgrow its embarrassing stage. More fool me.”

And with that, she scooped Siri around the waist and hefted him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. All 79 odd pounds of him, like he was nothing.

“Well, I won’t be taking no for an answer. I came all this way. We’re going to chase shooting stars.”

close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2023 6:58:25 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

“Wha—HEY!” he exclaimed, literally being dead-lifted like a sack of potatoes and being tossed over his older sister’s shoulder.

The Rotom-phone let out a sarcastic cackle, before zipping to hide in his jacket, finally fucking satisfied that someone was going to get their owner out of the damned house for a change!

“Are you really going to lift me like a sack of spuds the whole way?!” he exclaimed from his new position slung over her shoulder.

Oof!

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 18:44:44 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]Sirius was wailing in the darkness, seemingly getting more and more desperate the further they got from home. As though there was an invisible tether between the brownstone and her brother, an umbilical cord of hermitage.

Her shoulder dug into his gut a little, and she didn’t shift him away from it.

“If I put you down are you going to bolt? I really don’t feel like running.”

She cut off the sidewalk and down an almost invisible path through manicured shrubbery, a decreasing slope down a little hill. To really see the stars they would need to get away from the light pollution-- a difficult task in this blight of a city.

close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 10:31:57 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

“Oh, come on!” he grumbled, before deciding to flop like a Magikarp instead.

“Are we gonna eat after we’re done?” he sniffed, nose hopeful in the air because well… he could still feel the Rotom-phone crackling and snickering from inside his jacket.

“It’s not like I gained much weight lately…” he added with a little huff. But then again… he liked the darkness… this would be alright.

Going out in the evenings would be okay, at least?!

“…just don’t get me to go outside in the daytime. You know I hate the sun with a vengeance.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 17:16:55 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]She rolls her eyes with enough gravitas for him to feel it, a full ¼ turn of her upper body. But she smiles.

“Yes, we can get food after.” Then she tsks, irritated. “I can’t believe you stay at home all day and do nothing but eat and you’re still a beanstalk. Life just isn’t fair.”

After they get far enough from the house, pushing away from the manicured Slateport upper class lawns and landscaping, she sets him down, wrapping a firm hand around his upper arm.

“Yes, yes, you hate the sun, you are the world’s biggest baby, blah, blah, blah. Live a little.”

She drags him deeper into the trees.

close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 0:39:58 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

“What? Can’t handle my metabolism can you?” he cracked, and with an unceremonious yelping noise he’d been set down on the ground.

“Wha—wha, whoa, sis, hey, wait, I can’t keep up! he hollered from somewhere behind her, swatting as much undergrowth aside as possible—

Hell, he almost got beaned by a fucking low-hanging branch.

“So—so, did you find—what you were looking for? Yet?”

He figured it was best to keep her mind distracted while they were literally destroying the undergrowth.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Sunshine
She/her
Twenty-two
july 23
evergrande, hoenn
Pansexual
Adrenaline junkie
Civillian
written down
in eternity
7 height
7 height
legends never die
awards
53 posts
thalia black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thalia
thalia black
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 15:04:41 GMT
thalia black Avatar
[attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]“And neither can you, it seems,” she shoots, falling back into that sibling repartee, back-and-forth tennis-like action that had colored all of her younger years. Moreso with than Siri, but the times they are a changin’, and patterns do so often repeat themselves.

“Be quicker, then.” Her voice is only slightly derisive. This would’ve been easier on them both if he wasn’t such a baby. “Not yet. It’s just up ahead.”

A distance from Evergrande the ground began to rise, up to a clearing on the hill. The stars were still dimmed by the light pollution of this occursed region (oh, how she longed for the beautiful Montenevera nights) but the trees gave way enough to see the sky.

“Here,”
she said, not the slightest bit winded after dragging her kid brother up a steep hill in high heeled boots. “We’re looking for falling Minior. What’s your favorite color?”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights