TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Extra extra read all about it
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 9:33:12 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","selfinsert"]
[attr="class","top"]

and much like in action movies, by the time law enforcement finally shows up, the villain has long fled the scene. bryan disappears into the tree, leaving cian in the emptiness of his gym.[break][break]

"i'm fine! i'm fine. he's gone."[break][break]

debriefs and a few reports later, and he's dismissed. the destruction in the gym will be promptly repaired, and the security will be strengthed. though it can only be strengthed so much.[break][break]

and, of course, he returns home to where he explains what he just went through. how he was attacked by , the man in the wolf mask, xerneas' avatar, and how he survived to fight another day.[break][break]

for there will be more attempts at his life. the defector. the traitor. the rat.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon"]

[newclass=".selfinsert"]--accent:#cbb898; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert blockquote b, .selfinsert blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".selfinsert .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Extra extra read all about it
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2022 5:14:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: