well shucks [mission]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
well shucks [mission]
POSTED ON Dec 7, 2022 3:42:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
The lab holding the Slowbro and Slowking is a glorified storage room. Desks and lab equipment have been moved out so as many pink bodies as possible can be crammed into the space, and with the only occupants being pokemon the upkeep leaves something to be desired. Ichika ignores the smell of the unwashed hoard. The dark blood stains that stretch across the floor and are scattered about around freshly 'restored ' Slowpoke.

The lightbulbs in the overheads switch between glowing at half-strength and flickering off entirely. The room is the brightest in the moment that Ichika sends out her Umbreon. The white flash of light that precedes One's presence is almost enough to make Ichika shield her eyes. It is enough to make the pokemon around her give off a short chorus of uncomfortable groaning.

"Quiet," she hisses over top of them. They fall silent.

"You know what to do, One. Don't make me tell you," she says as the noise dies down. It's their third day on this job. There's no excuse for the Umbreon to be standing around waiting for instructions. At Ichika's prompting she goes up to a Slowbro and starts growling low in her throat. It anxiously waddles away from the pack and keeps going until it's in a clear square of floor.

"Put it in a daze. If it moves so much as an inch hurt it."

The rings on One's body begin to flicker in an odd, inconsistent pattern. The resulting CONFUSE RAY that shines off of her and illuminates the room is enough to drop the Slowbro. It groans and twitches on the ground, the only sign it has any sense at all being the way it thrashes about slightly at the feeling of Ichika's foot at the base of its spine.

"One," she says in a warning tone. The Umbreon is quick to start up her growling again and the thrashing stops. Then, without any kind of ceremony, Ichika digs her hands into the mouth of the overgrown Cloyster clinging to the Slowbro's tail and begins to pull.

The Slowbro starts to keen as some teeth slide loose and others burrown in deeper. Ichika pulls harder.
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #bf5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #bf5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #bf5050; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]