Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
wayward [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 2:54:47 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“Not again.”

This was like, the usual scenario for poor Jack here. Each and every single damned-ass time he would turn his attention away from his Pokémon, one of them would always somehow manage to escape him.

“Some shepherd I claim to be,” he continued with a minute sigh, because let’s face it, even if he had a Yamper she wasn’t exactly… acting like a Yamper normally would. Whoops.

“Come back here!” he hollered as he gave chase to the wayward Wooloo that had, again, managed to escape him.

“I… should really give you a name soon…” he grumbled to himself as he saw a rolling ball of white not too far ahead. Picking up the pace, he proceeded to give chase until he found where the stubborn ovine had ended up…

“Huh?!”

+ @matthew
+ oh deer me lookie who the Wooloo dragged in

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
wayward [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 16:14:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Verdanturf was a cozy little place. On the inside, that is, because the weather was biting cold and frigid.

Honestly, Matthew wasn't quite sure how he found himself there, laying in the field of grass. It seemed that this was an occurrence, since had found him unconscious somewhere before as well.

He did remember that he'd set up camp somewhere, and he was hiking around the area. But that was all he could recall. He wondered, did he fall? Meet a sudden Pokemon that attacked and left him in the cold? Luckily, both of his LYCANROCS were near, protecting him from danger.

And they growled, seeing a fluffy ball of cotton rolling his way. Matt slowly sat up, rubbing his head as he looked and met the eyes of a confused WOOLOO.

"It's okay... don't scare it," he told his Pokemon, rubbing his head tiredly as a person walked up. "Huh?"
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
wayward [s][c]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 9:37:19 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
‘Baa!’

This particular Wooloo of his didn’t… wasn’t as afraid of canines as most of her kind were. Gee, wonder why that was so?

“Oh, god, I am so sorry!” he exclaimed, embarrassed to all hell as he finally caught up to the wayward ovine and caught sight of a pair of—

“Dogs!” he blurted out, recognizing both formes of Lycanroc—native to his home region. And then he realized the Wooloo was bleating in the bluenette’s direction.

“S-sorry about that!” he continued, picking up the ovine with both hands and shushing her. “Uh… are you alright? Didn’t mean to… scare you like that. It’s just… she can tell when other people have been around her kind—dunno, it’s a Wooloo thing apparently—she can like, smell another Wooloo all over you? Or something?”

He… then probably realized he may have been going a little too fast for his own good.

“S-sorry about that. About her, I mean.”

He didn’t mean any harm, after all—even if he was giving the two Lycanroc a nervous look.

“She’s really excitable.”

(Kind of like one of those kids in Home Alone.)

+ @matthew
+ oh deer me lookie who the Wooloo dragged in

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights