‹ smooth criminal › [m]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 5:09:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"beauregard!" pippa's head flicked under a large rock, then she called out again, "james!" and again, now looking behind a thin, single leaf on a nearby plant, "holmes!"[break]
truly, the eevee didn't have a name. whenever pippa would refer to it, she would always use new names for him, which is probably what led to him being lost and causing his trainer to be crawling up the walls trying to find him. the small eevee had wandered off and now pippa was there on slateport beach, hoping he was out on his weekly tanning session - cup of berry juice in his paws and shades on as he deserved. of course, this wasn't the case, and so the search went on. naturally, pippa called flynt to help her find her overly spoiled eevee - not understand any reason why he would be gone.[break]
"you don't think he was ... pokenapped, do you?" this brought pippa to the verge of tears, her eyes growing ridiculously large behind the pools of water beading at the corners of her looking balls. unfortunately for her, this was the case. with pippa's power came great responsibility and her inability to keep loose ends tied up had brought something horrific to her favorite 'dog' she kept with her. this was what happened when she encroached on private property and bought it out to turn a quick profit with a new business - not that she'd ever admit it was wrong of herself to do so. "oh god, poor little bartholomew must be scared -- and maybe even worse, looking poor!"

[break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@flynt

DECEMBER MONTHLY: MISSION - A DEADLY JOB
WARNING: STRONG SEXUAL LANGUAGE FOLLOWS THIS CHARACTER. READ AT YOUR OWN DISGRESSION. SOMETIMES I [REDACT], SOMETIMES I DON'T.
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 23:07:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
It concerned Flynt that his partner didn't even know the name of her own treasured pet. (If that were the case, it made him ponder -- did she even remember his name?)

"Just take a moment to breathe, Pip. I'm sure he's fine. He wouldn't want to see you like this. Let's think logically: where did you see him last? Did you have any windows or doors open that he could have jumped out?"

Given how close the Eevee managed to get to his Leafeon, part of Flynt could only assume the fox-like creature was on the hunt for her. Though he should have known the pokemon would have been with him. Flynt did the only thing he could think of doing in that moment and pull out his Leafeon's pokeball and bring her out. She was a good forager, so hopefully she'd make for a good hunting dog. Flynt grabbed something of the Eevee's and held it out to her so she could sniff it properly.

"We're looking for Pippa's little Eevee, Adelaide, do you think you could help us?"

His Leafeon gave a nod and put her nose to the ground to sniff about. It wasn't long before she bolted towards the bedroom and gave a few cries to alert the two that, indeed, a window had been pushed open. But the question remained: did the Eevee leave willingly or was he pokenapped as Pippa claimed?

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 23:49:46 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"it's not like him to leave his coochie brand bowtie behind!" pippa exclaimed, her mouth agape from disbelief at the fact she had just spewed. 'coochie' was her luxury brand that was all the rage these days among the meme culture influencers, surprisingly well put together despite its hectic name. "i'm sure he was taken, but by who?" pulling out her own pokemon one by one, pippa knelt down to all the small creatures and started to interrogate them one by one down the line. all of the -ussies seemed to be murmuring to one another about something. they were all likely just confused about what was going on and where the only normally named pokemon of their squad had gone. none of them seemed all the wiser about what had happened ...[break]
except for the clussy.[break]
the poor cleffa seemed to be looking down at its feet, eyes wide with some kind of inexplicable horror. when her trainer went to pick her up and bounce her like a small child to cheer her up, the clussy seemed to snap back into focus and do a 'down!' motion to be told to be put down. plodding its way quickly towards flynt's leafeon, she hoped to transfer a message across to the humans by means of poke-communication. it seemed the cleffa was wildly pointing down the shoreline towards a group of small hideaways. these 'hideaways' were luxury resort huts for the wealthy and it seemed there was a clue there. luckily, pippa was vigilant enough to realize that this was the first step and she picked up the clussy into her arms - pushing her outwards to point the way.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 20, 2022 21:05:54 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Thankfully the Cleffa within Pippa's team had caught a clue of sorts. Maybe, much like Pippa had said, the Eevee may have been pokenapped. Or given its spoiled nature, maybe he looked to be pampered in some other way. He wasn't a detective by any means, but he was ready to help. He knew how much Pippa cared about the crown jewel of her team. Though once his own Leafeon hopped out of the window, Flynt panicked and immediately went barreling out of it after the creature.

"Young lady, we do not jump out of windows!"

Well that was certainly hypocritical.

The coordinator stumbled through the sand as he ran after the much more agile pokemon. He hadn't even noticed if Pippa dared to follow suit. Once he finally reached where his Leafeon came to a halt, he stopped to catch his breath. As he looked up, he caught sight of the front desk and picked up his Leafeon as he continued on. Although his breath still fell uneven, he attempted to catch it as he panted out the question to the front desk attendant.

"Excuse me... Have you-- have you seen an Eevee? About this tall, immaculate coat? Likely sporting a collar?"

As he asked that, the attendant shook their head. They unfortunately had not, but that meant Flynt had to just keep looking. Though once he caught sight of Pippa, he frowned a bit and shook his head. Hopefully she managed to find a lead. But it wasn't long until he caught sight of the very same Eevee in the arms of another person.

"Wait, over there!" he announced as he pointed towards the lobby's exit.

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 22:50:12 GMT
Deleted Avatar
all the clussy and pippa could do was stare in awe, really. had the leafeon and its trainer just ... ?[break]
anyway, the two of them followed suit and pippa all but launched the clussy at the person holding her eevee upon spotting them. "how dare you?!" she yelled out, causing the slinking figure to pick up the pace with her eevee seemingly put to sleep by some means - rested in the arms of this ugly stranger. pippa could not even begin to fathom what had happened to her poor pokemon while it was gone and she had more than enough of a reason to give an earful to the daycare attendants that had reported the dog-like pokemon missing after a certain cetoddle-related incident. "unhand him, you fiend!" the pink princess demanded, throwing off her expensive pumps to go into full sprint after the figure that somehow still managed to evade her. the figure was hunched over and their frame was covered by the robes they sported. it was so gaudy and villainous that pippa would have puked on the spot if not for the spite that held back her nausea.[break]
"now where did you go?" she asked, waiting for flynt to catch up to her at the cross-section of various huts - the figure obviously having darted behind or into one of the ten various hideaways.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 3:00:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Flynt, the ever doting fiancé, picked up Pippa's pumps and brought them along with. As he caught up to her, he handed over her shoes and glanced down the huts that she pointed out. Perhaps it was better for them to split up. With his Leafeon in his arms now, he eyed the huts at the farther end, then glanced back to Pippa so he could lay out his plan with her. He found himself impressed with how she managed to maintain a calmness to her enough not to charge in right away.

"I'll start at the lower end, you start towards the front. If I find anything, I'll shout for you and vice versa."

With that said, Flynt booked for the lower end of the huts and began his search. The end hut didn't hold much promise -- simply a vacationing pair who likely came for the beachside ambiance. He bowed his head in apology to the couple and let them be. The next hut remained empty. Well, they always said third time's the charm, right? Flynt steeled himself and flung the door open.

Unfortunately, the man pushed right past Flynt and knocked him out of the way. As if he saw this coming, he tossed his Leafeon into mid air and allowed it to fire off a Magical Leaf at the thief. Flynt rolled onto his side in an attempt to get up and choked out a call for Pippa as he attempted to catch the wind that had been knocked out of him. At least the firing of Magical Leaf had been enough to force the thief down as leaves ripped through fabric and flesh.

"Third one from the last, Pippa!"

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 1:53:53 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"hey there, villainous scum!" pippa roared as she kicked it into maximum overdrive. her pumps were indeed expensive so it was good that flynt had picked them up, but upon spotting them she couldn't help but look between flynt and the figure holding her eevee. the eevee was still sound asleep, a bubble coming out of its nose as it snored in an unbothered manner. as she also doted on flynt, she couldn't quite leave him be. eevee was her pride and joy in terms of her pokemon but she couldn't leave her fiance on the ground.[break]
"come, love," she spoke softly as she knelt beside flynt and held a hand out. the rest of pippa's ever-growing party was chasing after the figure, so she figured they had time to catch up and spot the semi-large pokemon crowd if needed. it was a wild ride seeing the scene turn from a previously calm vacation spot to a battle scene, but she figured so long as nobody but the perpetrator got hurt it would all be fine.[break]
"wait, huh?"[break]
amidst helping flynt up, she cast a glance to the figure that had been binded by her new dragonair as if it were a rope itself.[break]
a bisharp?![break]
"who ..." she wondered out loud who this pokemon belonged to and why it took the task of pokenapping her eevee. since all was settled and her eevee was slapped awake by jiggussy, she figured there was enough time to speculate. "do you know anything about this?" the heiress asked of her fiance, though she figured he was just as confused as she was.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 1:42:58 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at the now uncloaked Bisharp. Once Pippa asked if he knew, he seemed almost bewildered at such a silly question. No, he certainly had no idea! Once the Eevee bounded back to his trainer, Flynt couldn't help but cautiously approach the Bisharp who was wrapped tight with Pippa's Dragonair. The gardener slowly but surely reached a hand out to carefully grasp the steel-type's face. It seemed belligerent at first, but Flynt's kind gaze seemed to calm it down a bit.

"Don't worry, I promise. We don't want to hurt you," he paused and looked at Pippa. "Ok, I don't want to hurt you."

It seemed his sense of reassurance helped ease the pokemon a bit. But there was no way for him to know exactly why the Bisharp had tried to take the Eevee. Was it jealousy? Payback? It was hard to determine the motive when Flynt knew nothing of the pokemon before them. As he eyed the soldier-esque creature, he came to a sudden realization as he looked at Pippa with his mouth agape as he attempted to put his thoughts into words.

"You know, I heard a story about a Pawniard who died around this area. Do you think this might be its family? Or... Maybe the Pawniard never died?"

The latter seemed like a jump, but it certainly didn't pose an impossibility. He'd witnessed stranger occurences. For now, he took a step back and took a breath to help ease his nerves.

"Pippa, you should get Shibari to let go of it. I don't think it did this to harm Eevee."

@pippa

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:43:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"you couldn't possibly mean that!" pippa wailed, holding eevee close to her face while the drowsy pokemon let out a particularly low 'vee' - a snot bubble rising from its snout. "what if it goes after my little bernard again!"[break]
the eevee seemed to rub its eyes and shake its head at this, indicating 'no'. it wouldn't do any harm.[break]
without means of defending her irrational shock and anger, she sighed and rolled her shoulders back and straightened her spine. "whatever you are, you're fortunate my flynty poo got to be at your side first!" recalling shibari, the long blue dragon-type curled at its trainer's feet with a soft noise that was between the warbling of a steel sheet and the gripe of a cat. looking away, pippa crossed her arms over her eevee tightly and protectively.[break]
"do what you will with that scoundrel," she insisted - indeed recalling the tale of a bisharp that had died in that same shack. perhaps it truly wasn't dead yet, or ...[break]
"what makes you think it could be the same --"[break]
pippa wasn't allowed to finish her thought because once she turned back to look upon the scoundrel pokemon, it was gone. all that remained was an empty cloak as if it had disappeared into thin air.

[break]

@flynt

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 3:50:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar
His mouth fell open as he turned back to see that the pokemon had disappeared. As Flynt looked down, he took in that there were no footprints leading away from the creature. Had it truly been a ghost? Or had it been a trick if the eye? It was hard to determine, but what truly mattered is that Pippa's Eevee had been safe and sound. Flynt gave a sigh of relief as he reached over and gave the creature a pat on the head. Here Pippa had been worried sick, but at least the pokemon found its way back some way.

"Maybe we'll have to keep a note out to the staff about this Bisharp. I don't think it means to harm, but still, better to be safe than sorry."

After all, leading sleeping pokemon away? It was much like the tale of Hypno leading children away from their homes. The question was what did the Bisharp plan to do? Perhaps that was a question that would fall unanswered. But for now, it was best for the two to get back to their hotel. The sun had begun to set, and who knew what dangers were around? Flynt picked up the cloak and folded it neatly. Once he found it folded, he made his way over to the hut in question from the story. Perhaps it was a rumor, or perhaps it was true. Either way, he felt it necessary that the cloak found its way back to the Bisharp. He made his way back to Pippa's side to take the lead home, but with one last glance back to the hut, he noticed that the cloak too had disappeared. He chose not to question it, to allow the Bisharp to have its peace as they took theirs.

thread end

@pippa

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
‹ smooth criminal › [m]
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 3:48:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@pippa @flynt