played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
dying like a shooting star. in the valley of the dolls, we sleep.
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
somebody i used to know[masque]
POSTED ON Dec 18, 2022 8:06:29 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest6"]
[attr="class","gunstest6body"]she remembers only in fragments. puzzles from different boxes mixed and somehow pieced together, he comes to her in parts. a planchette shifting on an ouija board. the sharp smell of cologne. smiles and cookies fresh baked. [break][break]

"do i know you from somewhere?" her eyes are vast in their emptiness. for it is an emptiness that is akin to space. the space between him and her. the space between this floor and the one above it. the space between stars and many galaxies.

be careful not to fall in.

[attr="class","gunstest6credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest6"]--accent:#716175;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest6 .gunstest6credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,817 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 16:53:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[attr="class","ciannyday"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"nope i do not think so!" is the default response because the last thing he wants to do is to reveal himself as cian maher, rustboro gym leader, and also infamous rat who sold out the majority of rocket.[break][break]

but recognition does come from his end despite the mask. the voice and eyes are more than enough. it's only when they're up this close does he finally remember.[break][break]

shit.[break][break]

"where uh...where are you from?"[break][break]

the worst attempt at small talk to get the topic off of him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-kecleon color-shiny"]

[newclass=".ciannyday"]--accent:#cbb898; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1054434681380155492/icon-soiree.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday blockquote b, .ciannyday blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .ciannyday blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .ciannyday blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ciannyday .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

goldie

nan
feminine
twenty seven
heterosexual
pâtissier
grunt
dying like a shooting star. in the valley of the dolls, we sleep.
awards
57 posts
part of
TAG WITH @goldie
nanette bouvier
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 11:50:45 GMT
nanette bouvier Avatar
personal boundaries do not dissuade her, for what she does not see she doesn't know. she moves in closer, eyes pouring into his, "i-" it's as if the girl is short circuiting. "i apologize." she begins again, damage repairing itself, "i can get confused sometimes..."

one step back, she creates appropriate distance once again. "here." she answers his question curtly. "i have always loved it dearly."

"i am nanette." her smile is small and vacant. "it's a pleasure."