snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 5:40:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the first stop of the night is in the quaint, quiet town of verdanturf. it's cozy, relaxing, comfortable.

and while the night could definitely go south after they leave here to shuffle on to the next destination, she's glad accompanied her to moonblast microbrew.

"have you been here before?"

her eyes are curious when they dart away from the menu to find his. maybe he can recommend something if he has...

"there's so many choices."

and she's indecisive, torn between multiple options. winter's kiss sounds good but so does a white chocolate peppermint mocha. her nose scrunches in concentration, as if weighing the pros and cons of each drink.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Dec 22, 2022 8:37:40 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Beer was alright -- an opinion well detailed within his very extensive and ongoing food review notebook. Normally, if parading through hoenn alone, he'd be the one to skip the microbrewery entirely, opting for the cut of cocktails elsewhere.

But when he searched up the location, something about its cozy atmosphere and detailed decoration drew him in enough to agree. If nothing else, the place was one he'd expect her to enjoy, so spending a few bucks on overpriced beer felt manageable.

"No," he responded placidly, his eyes trailing the menu once more before flicking back to her. To her cute nose scrunch, Felix's lips curl into a faint smile. "I'm just going to get a regular cider."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 3:40:11 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]a soft hum of approval escapes.

cider does sound good too...

god, she hates making decisions.

"i thiiiink... i'll do a spiked peppermint mocha."

'tis the season, right?

she turns toward him, then, with a bright smile curling into her cheeks. in the warm glow of the cozy ambiance, her red sweater looks a little brighter.

"can i try yours, though?"

her hand begins to reach for his subconsciously.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 19:51:41 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Sure."

Large, calloused, and cold, Felix hands were a stark contrast to hers, which only further added to the humor of his swallowing hers.

Slowly, he crept over to her, leaning down just close enough to whisper into her hair.

"Stay right here. I'll grab our drinks."

With a soft peck on her head, he shuffled out of the booth and made his way toward the bar. His towering figure sent a notable ripple of tensity throughout the small microbrewery, resulting in the jittery screech of chairs being dragged further from Felix's path.

It was after a few exchanged words that he'd return to Illeana, drinks in hand.

"For you."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 4:31:59 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"okay."

a subtle sort of preening follows the soft peck on her head, as if she flourishes with a little affection.

and when he drifts away to grab their drinks, she directs her attention to finding a table. it's crowded in the way a popular establishment would be, full of soft chitchat and smiles. the sound of chairs scuffing rises and fades as quickly as it comes, white noise as she weighs the pros and cons of a regular table versus a booth...

felix returns, drinks in hand, a few minutes later. she's still stuck between the two choices, a decision yet to be made.

"thank you."

her smile is warm, fuzzy with the ambient lighting, as she gently takes her drink off his hands.

"table or booth?"

out of the two, felix is the decision maker.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 7:57:09 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Booth."

It'd offer more room for their entangled comfort. Settling his drink onto the tabletop, the Admin scooted into the booth, arm already resting open for Illeana to nestle in.

Once comfortable, with his arm curled around the shoulders of his girlfriend, he could feel the thump of his own heart against his chest.

"How's work?"

A default question.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 2:50:16 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]booth: an acceptable answer.

he slides in first, settling with his arm outstretched. she follows after a moment. her own drink settles onto the table next to his and she squishes herself into his side a little as his arm settles around her shoulders. and despite herself, her heart matches the rhythmic trill of his own.

"busy..."

it comes with a puff of the cheeks, as if the mere thought of work is exhausting. and in a way, it is. things had been busy before but with numerous rifts open now? it's hell.

"has work been good for you?"

the default question is reflected back with a slight of hand and the resting of her head on his shoulder. her drink is left untouched for the moment.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:16:45 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Busy."

Same answer, minus the puffed cheeks.

His finger idly drew circles on her arm as he continued, gaze still fixated on her every breath.

"These rifts have been killer."

Despite the sizable chunk of missing information, Felix's words were far from a lie. These rifts had urged rocket into exploring them just as thoroughly as the League. And he held the pleasure of reviewing each and every report.

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:24:18 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"they are."

agreeance comes softly, distracted. circles drawn into skin take the mind elsewhere for a moment. she has to guide it back with hasty fingers.

"i want to close them."

it's a lofty statement. she knows as such but... there's a sense of duty held in the concept.

one of her hands reaches, then, to pluck her drink up from the tabletop and take a sip. it's cold yet warm, contradicting in the way it tastes. she returns it and licks a stray dollop of whipped cream off her thumb afterward.

"have you been to any yet?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:42:03 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"No, I haven't," he shook his head.

He had plans to visit Mecha Kingdom with Rocket Beast , but with the sudden thrum of activity to oversee, it had taken a backseat in his list of priorities.

"That'd be nice."

Even if it was a goal far from her reach, Felix didn't treat it as such. For him, it was as achievable as she made it out to be.

"Let me know if you need any help with that."

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 5:49:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she hums.

"if you do, let me know."

her smile is warm in the way a child's is when they want something.

"i'd like as much information on them as i can get."

it's the only way to begin formulating a plan...

and despite the absolute impossibility of her goal, he places a belief in it all the same. it leaves her fuzzy, warm against his side.

"i think it'll require all the help i can find."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 21:52:57 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Will do."

Felix slowly retracted his arm from around her shoulders, opting to place it on top of one of her thighs instead. There, his thumb greedily stroke her plush skin, a small sentiment that spoke of the very fact that she was his and no one else's.

"Which one would you want to visit first?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2023 2:15:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]"i--"

she finds it hard to concentrate. his thumb traces across skin and she has to force words to work together in a cohesive sentence.

"i'm not sure yet."

her eyes follow the tracing pattern for a moment. when they return to meet his, there's a spark to them. it's familiar, perhaps.

"did any interest you?"

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 5:47:53 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
There it was.

The familiar glint in her eyes that only ever glimmered when something of interest caught itself in her web. Back then, when they were still too young to understand the depths of the world, he would never have thought it'd still be here, nearly a decade later, left only for him to catch a glimpse of.

"Not really," He shrugged. They were all the same to him -- unless one could notably affect the current state they were in as an organization, he'd have to keep looking them over with a heavy set of eyes. "Which ones are there again?"

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
lavender haze
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 17:31:07 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]”the border, mechanical kingdom, deep sea…”

she tries and fails to list them all. of the ones in existence, she manages to only name those of interest to herself.

and as she sifts through information in her brain, her eyes focus solely on him. there’s a dance to them, to the way ambient lighting makes them look more molten than ruby.

she gives up on finding the remaining names. her mind becomes putty the longer his thumb traces skin.

”anything catch your attention?”