awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
the charioteer of mac nessa [masque]
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:40:09 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Dance? Depends on what kind,” he rumbled with this amused look behind the Lucario-shaped masque he had on.

He knew he’d be able to reel the other in with that tiny piece of juicy information.

“As for singing? That’s best saved for another time for you to find out.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
i am only a nameless soul heading into a pure, black void
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:53:38 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","foxgrove"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“The hokey pokey,” Fox says, rolling his eyes with an exaggerated toss of his head.
[break][break]
“A waltz, you doolally.”
[break][break]
He gestures with his antlers toward the party.
[break][break]
“Unless you’re too shy?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break] wearing - mask[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-bayleef"]

[newclass=".foxgrove"]--accent:#7ec384; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .icon"]background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/CjaRnY.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove blockquote b, .foxgrove blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .foxgrove blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .foxgrove blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 21:57:27 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He couldn’t help but chuckle quietly at Fox’s just-as-crass sense of humor.

“Ah, but that I can definitely do. The nonnas back home insisted that I learn all the formal, pompous dances because parties like this were a thing back there. Alto Mare.”

Of course he could dance, what did you think he had, two left feet?!

“Why, want me to be your first dance for the evening?” he teased.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:12:14 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Oh, the nonnas,” Foxed teased, giving the fingers on his outstretched hand a nigh-imperceptible flex, goading Lars into taking it. “Well, I can see where this would be intimidating, given I’m not your preferred partner of a little old Alto Marean lady.”
[break][break]
Lars’ joking earned him a flat face.
[break][break]
“No, that’s why I’m asking.” The sarcasm was thick enough to choke him.

[break][break]

[newclass=".foxgrove"]--accent:#7ec384; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .icon"]background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/CjaRnY.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove blockquote b, .foxgrove blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .foxgrove blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .foxgrove blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".foxgrove .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:32:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

If sass and snark was the name of the game, well two could definitely play that!

“What if I told you I didn’t want anyone else to dance with you?

He then threw this curve ball from out of nowhere, wondering how the other would react to what he just said. Behind the Lucario masque, he was already smirking.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:35:43 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Fox finds himself caught off guard for perhaps the first time since had chased him through the streets on Aerodactyls.
[break][break]
He freezes, a rabbit out of room.
[break][break]
“That… would be strange,” he says, finally, after a long, contemplative silence. Behind his mask, his eyes narrow. “Given the antagonistic nature of our relationship.”
[break][break]
His words are measured, purposeful, controlled. He is suspicious. He pulls his hand back, slightly.
[break][break]
What’s your game, Anderson?

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 22:39:30 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“Would you, though?”

Was he egging him on? Maybe. Was he trying to lure the other out of something?

Maybe. Maybe slightly. Honestly? Yes.

“It may be antagonistic now, but you have to remember—run anywhere else and whatever may chase you down may be worse than if it was just me.”

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:02:21 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“Careful, now. That sounds like a threat.”

[break][break]
He drops his hand another centimeter.

[break][break]
“I have already asked to dance with you, commander,” he says, his voice taking on this air of long-suffering. “Will I dance with you only? That’s dependant on you.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:20:24 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He was severely tempted to snark back, but fuck, maybe he should cut back on the snarking… for now.

(Plus, he was loathe to admit that he’d shown up to a public gathering alone… well, knowing how fickle he was when it came to dates…)

“Do you want me to lead you through the crowd on the dance floor, or shall you?” was the only answer he would provide.

It was basically him saying yes, and then seeing how much of the people in costume they could throw shade at while they were at it.

close tab

played by

Ceej

Fox
He/they
Twenty-seven
February 14
Fuchsia City, Kanto
Pansexual
Eco-terrorist
Cadet
awards
234 posts
part of
TAG WITH @foxgrove
faelan foxgrove
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2023 23:41:30 GMT
faelan foxgrove Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Fox huffs a sigh, eyes rolling for a final time.
[break][break]
“Just take my fucking hand, Lars.”

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,911 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 6:01:43 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: