She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Dec 23, 2022 11:16:25 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

Walpurgisnacht.

Cathrine had heard about the place and its signature drink the Gravedigger, in passing. But she had never thought of going there. It didn’t seem the type of place where she should be, at least not alone.

But she was alone no longer. And the year was reaching its end. They should celebrate as appropriate. And look forward to a new Year together with the woman she loved.

And so she had pushed Aki, perhaps more than she ought to, to join her for a night of lewd depravity at Walpurgisnacht.

She had even chosen to dress provocatively for once, with a dress that left little to the imagination. She hoped it would be pleasing to Aki’s eyes. And honestly, she had even suggested that Aki dress equally provocatively for the occasion. Though of course, the choice was Aki’s to make.

OOC: Walpurgisnacht Prompt for New Year's event
TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 2:44:50 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Well, the meteor was gone, she was helping plan a wedding, she was stressed.

Stress did not ever look good on Aki.

Having spent her last few days holed up in her apartment trying to get everything perfect. The tiniest details... until Cat drew her out of her hype fixation.

A.... bar? Why a bar?

Well she had never been, plus she heard this place was pretty good. Rather popular with some people she followed on Pokebook. So, why n ot?

Now what to wear....

Eventually she settled on something. A black dress with hidden galaxy details. It wasn't as revealing as Cat's outfit, but it did show off the girls and her thighs. Which she had clad in fishnets and a pair of punk-books. Aki's style really was something else.

As she approached the club with Cat, she looked nervous. "You said they have the Gravedigger drink? Is it good...?"
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 17:16:07 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

Aki’s dress while certainly pleasing to Cathrine’s gaze. Though not as provocative, it worked wonders well enough.

“The reviews of it have been pretty good. But, I haven’t tried it yet.” Cathrine smirked as she led Aki to the entrance.

“Heard it’s a bit of a rough drink though, so perhaps we ought to start out with something gentler?” She didn’t quite know how much Aki was used to drinking.

Either way, they came through the entrance with little difficulty.

OOC: Walpurgisnacht Prompt for New Year's event Will be letting you do background descriptions, since it's your place xD
TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 2, 2023 0:33:39 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
As they walked in, they were greeted by a man- if you call the lumbering stature of this person a man. He loomed what looked like almost seven feet if not taller. Rugged, but with a certain softness that only the skilled could pick out of his eyes. He stared at the girls, offering his hand out with a low grunt.

Aki looked confused for a moment, then started to frantically pat herself down. "Right!" She fished her ID out from her bra, flashing it to the bouncer. He gave her a short nod, giving Cat the same grunt and look for her ID.

Once it was passed, he would motion them forward. "Bar straight." He muttered, not much for words. Aki looked around wide-eyed. Everything was lit up in neon. Several seating sections, tables, the clack of pool balls could be heard in the distant corners. The music was not loud in the front area, but there was an obvious thumping happening from the back. To the left there was sounds of slot machines- this place had it all it seemed.

"I'm sure the drink can't be that bad." Oh, Aki.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2023 13:24:11 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar

Cathrine was not one to be intimidated by the size of men or women. But the man that greeted them with his lumbering size as they approached the place, did a rather good job. Luckily Cathrine’s well trained gaze noticed the softness in his stature.

Nevertheless he had a job to do. Aki was the first to offer him her ID, but Cathrine was quick to follow. The bouncer seemed pleased with it and allowed them both in, with a small reminder that the bar was straight ahead.

Eyes darting around trying to take in the sights of the place as they walked through, toward the bar.

A smirk found its way on Cathrine’s lips as Aki tried to downplay the drink. “Perhaps not.” Oh she felt the inclination to tease or test Aki at least. “Hey, wanna make a game out of the first drink? Whoever can bottom up the fastest, will get to make any one small request of the other.” Cathrine suggested.

TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 23:18:48 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki looked at her, then smirked at her. Was that a challenge? Little did Cat know, her family loved to make drinking games out of sake.

She always lost.

But hey, she could be cocky at something! Or fake it, at least. "Sounds good to me!" Giggling, she walked up to the bar, and was immediately floored by the man who came up to serve her.

A fishnet shirt, a scar over one eye, a Chester-grin that only spelled trouble. But again, to the trained eye, they could spot the softness that lied behind that coy smile. Aki however, looked like she had the wind stolen from her. "Uh..."

"First time? Well good for yo u, we like givin' pretty ladies free drinks for their first time. Whatcha want, doll?"

"G-gravedigger, t-two?"

"Comin' up."

Aki looked like she just faced Arceus and called him a one trick pony. Looking to Cat with some help here, as her social anxiety was going to kick her butt!

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 20:20:03 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
The sudden cockyness in Aki, whether fake or not. Surprised Cathrine. Perhaps a drinking game had been a bad idea. But the challenge had been issued and now Cathrine had to compete.

Or well, she would have to when the drinks got here.

But first they had to be ordered and Aki seemed as lost in the bartender as Cathrine could be in Aki, some might even say she was floored. Cathrine would be lying if she didn’t feel a mild bout of fear.

But she hid it as well as her facade could with a jest. “Oh my, Aki. Do I need to expect some competition?” The jesting was clear, but there was a hint of genuineness that the trained ear might be able to spot.

TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 21, 2023 3:16:10 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
A loud gasp left Aki as Cathrine even dared asked her such a thing. Flailing her arms and whining, going over and taking her arm to hug it close to her. "Absolutely not! No! I only want you!" She squeaked at her, burying her face into her arm. "I just.. I.. got scared.. bad at... stuff.."

The bartender was trying to wait for them to finish, but he did need to get back to work. Clearing his throat, he called over towards them. "Oi, ladies, ye drinks are here. Don't leave them here alone now, ya here?" He then turned and went back to work.

Aki looked over, then at Cat. "S-sorry. Should.. should we get our drinks?"

@
close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 10:46:18 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
A small hearty snicker escaped Cathrine as Aki flailed her arms about before beginning to cling to her. “I am teasing you, don't worry. The thought never even struck me.” Cathrine reassured Aki, or at least tried to.

The Bartender finished preparing their drinks. Calling attention to it as he had to return to work.

With their attention on the drinks, Aki seemed to stutter a question, to which Cathrine replied with a nod and a “Yeah let’s do that.”

She moved to grab her drink, “The challenge is still on, right?” a teasing smirk on her lips as she prepared to down the whole thing in one go.

TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 2:20:20 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki puffed her cheeks out at her girlfriend, teasing her! How rude! Secretly she liked it though. Grabbing her own drink, she stared at it for several hard moments. Then she sniffed it, her nose wrinkling as she made a gagging motion. "Welp." She accepted her defeat, it seemed.

Until she turned the drink up and downed it. Her face soured and her eyes rolled back as she stuck out her tongue. Waving it with her hand. "Oh my gods that Gross." Aki wasn't big into alcohol- at least, non-Japanese alcohol.

""Bleh..."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 9:26:23 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
Cathrine was prepared. The challenge had been made. She took a moment to smell the drink, and honestly. She hoped it tasted better than it smelled.

But enough foreplay. She had to drink the damned thing, and she had to win. And so she brought the glass to her lips and poured.

Alas the taste was rough on her palate. And so she hesitated half way through for just a moment. But the moment was enough.

Aki won the drinking battle.

“Yeah…” Cathrine replied, taking deep breaths to kill the heat in her mouth.

“Seems like you won!” Cathrine said. She didn’t mind the defeat.

TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 2:30:28 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
Aki was still fanning her mouth, her victory unnoticed as she whined at the bitter and stinging taste in her mouth and throat. "Blaaaah-"

"Here, lass" Came the bartender, pushing over two red-colored drinks. "Might be a bit sweeter for ye tastes." A wink with his good eye, a nd he disappeared. Aki looked dumbfounded. "Is he being nice or are we just lucky?" She asked, so terribly, terribly confused. But a glance back at Cat, she noticed how the liquor made her cheeks tint at the heat.

Aki loved seeing it, the warmer features really brought out Cat's eyes. Which mean right now, in the rare moment, Aki was just staring at her girlfriends face with the dopest look.

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 20:44:34 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
“Why not both?” Cathrine replied to Aki’s question.

But then she noticed something. Noticed how Aki was simply looking at her with what seemed to be the dopest expression she had ever seen her have.

Honestly, it made her feel a tinge shy, which only helped to further the warmth in her cheeks. “Aki you are staring?” Cathrine said, chuckling. “Is there something on my face?”

She grabbed the two red tinted drinks, offering one to Aki as she held the other.

TAGS:

close tab

played by

Galaxy

Sunspot
She/Her
October 22
Fortree
Pansexual
Greenhouse owner
Civilian
9 height
9 height
awards
146 posts
Aki Kumori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @aki
Aki Kumori
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 0:16:16 GMT
Aki Kumori Avatar
"Just admiring." She admitted, going to take the drink. Sniffing it, she wrinkled her nose. It still smelled so much like booze. But there was a twang too it- citrus? No.. she took a sip. It was sweet- wait this tasted like fruitloops. What the hell? She took another rip. "Holy shit, this is really good!"

Quickly she lifted her glass to Cat's lips to let her taste. Though this had her pausing, meeting her gaze, before smiling sheepishly. "...you make me feel really lucky."

close tab

played by

Senpai

She/Her
March 06
Hau'oli City
Bisexual
Model/Author
Grunt
41 height
41 height
awards
148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cathrine
Cathrine Fisher
PARTY TIME (Bar Crawl)
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2023 20:02:03 GMT
Cathrine Fisher Avatar
A pleased smile on Cathrine’s lips. She would lie if she said she didn’t enjoy the flattery. And it wouldn’t be long after that she found herself tasting the very drink Aki had just tried.

Cathrine would give an agreeing nod and a gentle “Indeed it is!”

But not long after, the conversation turned rather deep. A small blush on Cathrine’s cheeks as she replied. “You stole my line.”

TAGS: