Twenty-One
March 19
Heahea City
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
71 posts
Toki Akiyama DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toki
Toki Akiyama
Tree City Hives [Mission - BEES!]
POSTED ON Dec 26, 2022 18:41:10 GMT
Toki Akiyama Avatar

With the recent rise in Combee agitation across the region for one reason or another, Toki was particularly concerned about the city where he was stationed, Fortree. It was a city built in the trees, and one of the nearby routes had no shortage of bug type Pokemon, which could mean it was particularly vulnerable to being invaded by angry Combee and Vespiquen. Why were they so agitated and aggressive? They typically don't bother anyone unless they're being directly threatened...was it something in the air? The food? Either way, he had to do his part in solving the mystery, however that may be.

Toki understood that he couldn't do this on his own, so he called for backup from another Ranger. He hoped the call wasn't an inconvenience for them. He waited at the meeting spot as he looked over a balcony for any potential movements in the trees, his Noibat right beside him perched on the railing. Nyx chirped, while in addition to sounding adorable, helped her locate any strange movements if there were any. Toki gently scritched the top of her head "You're doing good, Nyx...just let me know if you see anything, alright?" He smiled. He considered strategies. Nyx was his only Pokemon that could fly, but he also had others that were agile enough to keep up if they had to. What kinds of Pokemon would his new ally have, he wondered? He'd have to discuss that with him.

He clenched the railing and tapped his foot nervously. The pressure was certainly getting to him. Or was it his own nerves psyching himself out? He questioned if he was really capable of doing this when push came to shove, and the thought of failing in front of a senior ranger made his blood run cold. He shook his head and sighed. "Come on...none of that. Not anymore." He squeezed one hand in another and tried not to lose himself to his spiraling negative thought processes.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights