Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
Cliffhanger [M][C]
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 20:13:13 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Once on the ground, she had swapped her Corviknight for a more suitable ride, but mostly kept to herself. Idle talk was already a difficult task for one such as her at the best of times. It only grew worse in this kind of situation. She still did not know what to say to someone who was probably traumatize by very recent events to an extent that she could not quite fathom, personally.

Instead, she fell back on what had served her decently well at family gatherings: short, somewhat vapid responses. Whatever felt right at the time, often picked from similar conversations in novels she had read. It probably did not bother the men too much. On a certain level she understood that talking by itself was the goal. A distraction, really.

Still, she was relieved when they could basically hand him over to more qualified people. That was probably a bad way to think about it all, but she could not help it. The best she could do was to keep it hidden and only breathe a sigh of relief once they had parted from him. And to not contest the praise she was given, even if she felt he could have done it himself. “A meal would be good. And some place to warm up. That rain did get everywhere, after all.” A very poor attempt at a joke. But all she could muster for now with a tired smile.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Cliffhanger [M][C]
POSTED ON May 23, 2023 3:51:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)