A pleasure to meet you [social] [Thomas]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
A pleasure to meet you [social] [Thomas]
POSTED ON Jan 7, 2023 20:29:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
She had been staying quiet as of late, even though she tended to enjoy it and found some peace with the world around her. She did not bother people, and she did not get bothered by them. It had been how she went about her time since she had finished training, and it had not done her wrong. She had finished her morning prayers before she had eaten a quick meal before she had managed to stand up and soon packed her traveling gear. Despite it would have been easier to perhaps set up a base in one spot, she had been traveling to help those who she came across, helping when able and doing her best. That day she had agreed to meet a young man who had become well known, a man named Thomas although she was unsure as to how she would help.

Walking down the road she kept her eyes ahead, Aurora was staying by her side as always, the two had started their path and folllowed down towards the Verdanturf town and towards the ranch and looked around, before she walked up to the gates and paused "I assume that we are in the right place" she told Aurora who nodded, and slowly she pressed a button and waited a few moments before she spoke calmly, wondering breifly who he was, and why she had been contacted she paused "hello, my name is Mythica, and I had a meeting with Thomas?" she asked carefully, waiting to hear if he would respond, or if perhaps someone would come and get her. Either way she hoped that she could help the man out.