New Towns, New Friends

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
New Towns, New Friends
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 4:50:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The morning was simple as most were as she had found some quietness in the small area that she had stayed and done her morning routine, relaxing as she did so. There was something calming to her as she went through it and seemed at peace as she had packed what she had up for the night before and cleaned up to make sure that the area was spotless and then walked from where she had stayed into town. Lavaridge was known for its hotsprings, something which she had planned on trying later that day but before that she would go into the town, and do some shopping hoping to get some snacks and supplies.

Walking into a store she would get what she needed, taking her time as she did so, as to avoid having to shop anytime after if she could help it, it was the second stop that she made that she would be getting a few snacks for her pokemon, now that she had grown her team she realized that she had to get some more. Thankful for the kind person who had gifted the little ones to her, she had not been paying much attention as she turned the corner and acidently bumped into someone, letting out a squeek of surprise she bowed her head, feeling bad that she had bumped into another person.

"Oh I am sorry...I was not watching where I was going" she apologized as she bit her lip, and finally started to look to the person.