played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 16:34:11 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Despite what they may say, the league was neither for or against the underground rings that took place beneath their precious region's criminal underbelly. It was a bustling economy full of people who, if not given an outlet to spend all of their cash, would find other means to splurge. So this kept their appetite satied.

Typically, Rocket fell along the same line of thinking. But recently, there had been a development of a few ballsy crews who'd seen it wise to step on the toes of the organization. And it was now Felix's job to ensure their demise.

Back pressed up against the wall of the entrance, cigarette teetering off of his lip, the rocket admin awaited the appearance of the beast he'd called upon to assist tonight's endeavors.

He hadn't held the pleasure of meeting, but with her rise to power, it was about time he took a close look of her work.

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 14:30:44 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

Having been in Rocket for so long already, she knew most of the faces in it. In a faint, phantom-like way. She knew the names of people that were important to her, which usually varied in her opinion of strength and power. She, meanwhile, preferred to be seen as formidable but not recognizable. She didn't care if people knew her name, just that they hesitated before speaking to her.

It came to her as something of a surprised to be asked to join the Rocket Admin. She didn't know much about and he didn't seem the type to enjoy being perceived at all, but what did she know? She showed up because it was her job to do so.

"Felix," She said simply as she spied the man, poised against the wall. A simple address, but she wasn't familiar enough with him to say more.

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 1:30:59 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
"Volchitsa."

A mouthful. No better than Gallagher, though. With a simple kick, he pushed himself off the wall, hands still jammed packed into his pockets. Jutting his chin outward, he gestured for the beast to follow him further into the Shadows of the city. It was a new moon tonight, which meant the only flicker of illumination came sourced from a few dingy yellow lights and the occasional night owl. It was even a bit hard to keep them walking straight, but Felix made do with the situation and expected the same from Marza.

"Tuco Salamanca, do you recognize that name?"

She might've, but it was unlikely. He was a nobody. A low drun dealer turned gang leader overnight. Whether or not she answered him, Felix's response would be the same.

"He's our hit."

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 14:01:08 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

"Just Marza." The name always reminded her of her father. It had the same ownership as attaching junior to a son's name. It was ridiculous, but she wasn't about to make a fuss about that.

Thankfully, the other didn't seem to be a talker, which after having to deal with Fern for so long was appreciated. Though it was humorous to imagine that this was probably going to be a very quiet mission. Imagine that, she almost forgot the feeling with her usual partner. "Should it?" In truth, it might have, at one time. She was used to mingling with the dregs of society, the little knowns and wastes of skin. Not that she had any love or appreciation for them. She could at least value anyone's climbs to power if not only for the effort required, but in all likelihood, he didn't deserve it.

"Whelp, let's go kill the sorry bastard then."

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2023 6:43:16 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Oh. So she was one of those. Using one's first name was a bit of a tongue twister for him, but at the very least, he made a bit of effort to keep her preference in mind.

To her question, he answered curtly.

"Leads an upcoming gang. A real thorn in our side nowadays. Which is why we're here."

To eliminate the bastard and be rid of this game of chicken between them and him.

"What's your preference?"

He looked at her, eyes darkened by the upcoming shroud of a passing cloud.

"Loud or stealth?"

close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
TALK SHIT, GET HIT [M]
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 13:32:49 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar

Maybe it was a bit particular, definitely picky. Felix could go on calling her whatever he liked and it probably wouldn't change much, in the end. It wasn't like she'd find it insulting.

She nodded at that, the mission of which was intriguing. After so long wasting time on basic grunt detail, she was looking for an excuse to wipe the floor with some pathetic nobodies. "Sounds like a good time."

Marza cracked the knuckles in her fists, rotated the wear from her shoulders. "Never been one for stealth, no fun in being quiet."

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights