awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 3:18:03 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"you answer to someone," she replies. she'd seen the reports on the rocket boss before her early retirement. not that the league had a substantial amount of intel, but it's enough to know that becoming part of the organization is a life sentence. 

she's had enough of being shackled, especially when she seals the cuffs herself. 

"here's a question then. if i returned now, without your graces, what would become of me, hm? murdered in my sleep? or would i just disappear?" 
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 14:36:28 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"we all do, yes."[break][break]

theo reports to walsh, and walsh reports to kanto. the same can be said for dahlia and how she is held accountable by the public. no one is ever truly free, not even those at the very top.[break][break]

his eyebrow raises at her question.[break][break]

"you would be allowed to stay as long as you keep out of trouble, and should you accept my offer, you could eventually ascend to be sootopolis' mayor. or whatever title you prefer."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
water/flying/dragon[break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/989090144780959785/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2023 21:25:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
allowed. then sootopolis wouldn't be her home; it would become her prison. her scowl is evidence enough to show this man what she thinks of his offer. no, she'll have sootopolis liberated. she'll have her freedom. 

she sits down on the bat's back, resting her bow on crossed legs. nevy shifts, not having fully settled, but she at least loses some of her edge with freya not stretched taut like an elastic band.

"the last thing i want is another station in office. my politicking days are well over, mr. beckett.

"for now, our business together begins and ends at ."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2023 16:16:22 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i very well doubt that."[break][break]

because no one is ever truly free from the politics of the region.[break][break]

the mention of the elite four is not surprising but it does make him question why her mind has been made so narrow.[break][break]

"why him?"[break][break]

he asks even if he knows why. he had looked into long ago for matters unrelated to the ex-councilwoman. he wonders why the turncoat hasn't made a move on matias.

[break][break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/989090144780959785/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2023 23:25:25 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she simply shrugs at his doubt. at the end of the day, it only means she has another open door at her disposal. a door she hopes never to cross the threshold of, but a door nonetheless. 

"personal matters, of which i'm not at the liberty to discuss. vengeance is a cruel and powerful thing." it does more to hurt the abused than the abuser. 

but: "it was just that, but after littleroot...he's a sociopath operating with the power of the league at his behest. i used to dream of cutting down such an enemy to the people."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 15:21:46 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

while she may not align herself with them just yet, she may be of use when it comes to this peculiar elite four. in that regard, her goals seem to align with SPECTRA.[break][break]

he may have to discuss the possibility of working together with later.[break][break]

"i've read the reports. civilians killed all because of groudon's wrath. its untamed power that the league foolishly believe they control."[break][break]

he clicks his tongue, sighing.[break][break]

"what do you need to kill him?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 23:26:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i'm genuinely curious - does it bother you? knowing innocents died? is that really part of what this is about? or is this just an angle?" she doesn't expect him to tell the truth, really, but something must be said for hearing his answer aloud. 

she looks down at the bo, at her quiver that can spit out a dozen different types of destruction. 

"i need a clear shot."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 19, 2023 15:41:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"it is to me, though not all in this organization share the same view."[break][break]

he answers honestly, or at least it can be perceived that way. he's hoping it does.[break][break]

a glance is spared to her bow.[break][break]

"it would need to be a very clear shot."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 24, 2023 1:39:40 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she gives him a measured stare. at his remark, she arches a brow. her hand goes to the quiver at her hip. a dull whirring makes nevy's ears twitch irritably as she taps on the quiver's side. 

three arrows fall out and into her waiting palm, each tipped a different color. she nocks them, raises the bow, and her gaze slides from theo to her right. 

the first rock, still wet from the tide rolling out, sparks with bright yellow lacerations of light. it sizzles from the heat of the electricity just as the second arrow is loosened; embedded in seaweed, only a moment passes before a wave of dark energy blasts out in all directions, fanning out even over them. energy is sapped from her. she sees stars. 

but still she loosens the last and the explosion is sudden and it is startling. when the salty smoke clears, the portion of the rock that had been sticking out of the water is completely gone. pebbles rain into the water. 

"i can make due," she says. 
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 9:39:01 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

the display is much appreciated as it allows him a deeper insight into what exactly she brings to the table.[break][break]

"impressive."[break][break]

she will have to make due.[break][break]

"we'll give you a clear shot. in order for us to do that, you will have to leave our forces alone."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 2:34:53 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

would it be enough to kill an avatar? she doesn't know, nor does she care. she made a promise and this time, this time she will follow through. this person is far more important to her not to. 

but here come the stipulations. she toys with the idea of drawing another arrow and saving herself all this trouble in the first place. maybe even killing one of rocket's higher-ups would grant her the audience she needs for such an occasion. 

"fine," she says. sootopolis is but a dream now anyway and besides, by the time this is all over, things will have changed. alliances shift - they bend and break. "until the deed is done."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2023 4:54:40 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

her confirmation is met with a curt nod.[break][break]

"very well."[break][break]

he slides off his dragon, standing upon wet rocks before offering her his hand.[break][break]

"to killing an elite four."

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights