thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2023 7:59:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

the WATER ROUTES contain good fishing spots he and other fishing enthusiasts venture to often. today's trip serves a different purpose, however, and it's up in the skies that he searches for someone in particular.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]
water/flying/dragon[break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/989090144780959785/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 23:26:28 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her fingers twine in the bat's fur. a sleek, though slightly too-large saddle is fitted to her back. freya's legs are pinned to her sides by the complicated stirrups; a silver bow glimmers in her hands. 

"again." from the water emerge two dragalge, tails fanning mockingly. nevy knifes her arms through the air, turning them upside down; the water threatens to swallow her whole. but freya holds her breath. there's a twang as the arrow flies, hitting the knotted leather wrapped around her dragalge's tail with a thud.

and then once more before the world lurches. nevy goes right-side up, talons skimming the water.

freya nocks another two arrows and goes to call, then jerks her chin up. 

the bat reacts swiftly, darting over the seafoam and into a volley of rocks where she lands heavily. claws grip the slippery algae-covered surface and freya watches the salamence fly above them. 
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2023 10:43:29 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

ah. there she is.[break][break]

the salamence does not stay above them for long. it veers off to the left, careening in a heavy u-turn before making its descent. it crashes into the rocks, claws slipping for a few moments before finally finding a solid grip on the algae-covered surface.[break][break]

"freya."[break][break]

his voice calls out over the crashing waves.[break][break]

"we finally meet again."

[break][break]

[newclass=".theolol"]--accent:#d5d5d5; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/989090144780959785/icon-08.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol blockquote b, .theolol blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .theolol blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .theolol blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".theolol .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 4:25:07 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
the salamence comes down and nevy releases a series of nervous clicks, ears quivering. she's an acrobat at heart. not a fighter. but freya kneads her shoulder and hushes her, tightening her grip on her bow. 

she kneels, back ramrod straight, and draws the string taut, eyes narrowed at the man's heart. 

"who are you?" 
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 22, 2023 14:12:51 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"a stranger, mainly, but depending on our conversation today, a possible ally."[break][break]

he does not miss the way her arrow points to his heart. one wrong misstep is all it will take to sink the underboss. this far out at sea, his body would certainly be lost, buried under the cruel depths of the ocean.[break][break]

ironic, really.[break][break]

"do you have a moment to talk?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2023 22:02:34 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
her hands are steady. her gaze is calm, face expressionless. she carries the look of someone who has done this before. someone who has bled out a life and watched it crumble before her. 

the moment hangs poignant between them. not once does the bowstring waver. her muscles strain. 

"then talk."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 11:18:58 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"you might not have seen me then but we met at the tree of life."[break][break]

fought, really, even if she's unaware of it as he had been far in the back acting as support.[break][break]

the murky green scales of his salamence reflect the sun that shines above them.[break][break]

"my name is theo beckett. i come on behalf of team rocket to extend you our gratitude as well as an offer."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 20:18:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
something flashes in her eyes. nevy quivers, tense. freya's aim imperceptibly adjusts to account for the noivern's movements. a smile finally cracks as old wounds tinge with long-healed reminders. 

"were you the one who shot me?" she says, showing teeth.

"and why the gratitude? i've done nothing for your organization."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2023 16:56:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"no, that was someone else."[break][break]

he had made sure to read the incident report to refresh his memory, filling in the blanks that faded with time. he hadn't shot anyone on that day. he was simply by the tree, lending a hand from afar.[break][break]

well, his naganadel was doing something else entirely, but still.[break][break]

"groudon, and by extension its patron were menaces in littleroot, as i'm sure we can both agree."[break][break]

he explains, voice still level.[break][break]

"whether you had meant to or not, your actions in littleroot weakened him which in turn helped our forces with their efforts."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 3:43:46 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
helped their forces - hadn't rocket's goal been to sabotage the primal points? freya's fairly certain, amidst all the bullshit, that they hadn't managed to do that. sullivan did his part with protecting the point. and rayquaza took care of the rest of it all. 

she doesn't really care who shot her. it was a battlefield, after all, and there were enough shots fired she couldn't have hoped to keep track of them all.

"your efforts? i thought you failed to destroy the primal point. what, do you just want to see one of the league's lapdogs incapacitated?" her eyes narrow. curiously, she adds, "are you aware i wasn't alone in my attack?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2023 17:29:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

". yes, i am aware of him."[break][break]

what has become of the kanto veteran, he cannot say. or at least isn't willing to. so he reverts back to an earlier point.[break][break]

"a weakened patron is a distraction. with groudon left having to defend him, it made it easier for us to escape."[break][break]

he adds:[break][break]

"some of our personnel are alive thanks to you."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 4:09:31 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
all of this should only make her more alert, but by the end of it she has lowered her weapon. her muscles uncoil as she tugs the arrow away from the string. she rolls her shoulders, but keeps a firm grip on both pieces; it wouldn't take her more than a few breaths to end him where he stands. 

sometimes, with these things, a few breaths can make all the difference.

"thanks," she says dryly. "now i'll be able to sleep at night knowing that." less sarcastically, she asks, "and the offer?"
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2023 7:21:02 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"safety and stability."[break[]break]

he answers simply, weaving the offer into the space between them.[break][break]

"it's safe to say the league do not trust you. at least not after attacking one of their elite four. it will not be long now until they turn on you more than they already have."[break][break]

a pause.[break][break]

"do you really want to fight that battle on your own?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
awards
2,635 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2023 4:55:43 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"i doubt they trusted me after i turned my back on fernando." it's not as though they'd made a public show of freya's fealty to fernando, but she had shadowed him enough to be in the public's eye. surely there are reports somewhere of her relationship to him. 

unless he didn't because of the mists...

fingers tap-tap against the silver of the bow and she sighs. "and here i thought you were offering me my home. but if i said i didn't? is this an invitation to join your organization? because i've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but that won't be one of them."
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,345 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
flippant
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2023 9:01:00 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[attr="class","theolol"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"why would it be a mistake?"[break][break]

he questions.[break][break]

"you would have support, resources, and most importantly, you would have your home back, as you said."[break][break]

it's a gross oversimplification but it serves its purpose for now.[break][break]

"you could help shape sootopolis to how you want it to be."

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights