4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
macarons de détresse [s][c]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 2:23:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]
[attr=class,absolute-holderis]
[attr=class,image-divideris]
[attr=class,accentbgeris]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
i can offer nothing, still you won't let go

[attr=class,bulk]
"Weren't you dealing with weather in your non-trad to begin with?" Her look over to feels so dead, as if she's trying to unravel this whole tangled knot that he's created for himself.[break][break]

He doesn't get it. How has he not gotten it? Does he need the answer to be spelled out right in front of him? She gestures to her arena, even the way that Thalassa tries her best to carve something into a boulder.[break][break]

"Environment, Mister Ivanov. Environment."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

[attr=class,erishopecredit]
template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentbgeris]background: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 2:45:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

If it was possible to reveal the djinni, he would. However…

“Macaron?” he offered as he opened the box and handed it to her. “This is yours, by the way.”

He looked at her, trying to ponder what she was trying to get across. (He would definitely take the suggestion for expanding the non-verbal cues though, he already had a bird whistle for some part of it.)

“I mean if this helps…” he reached for one of the two chains around his neck and pulled out a battered, flecking bird whistle. “I have this. Or do you suggest I get rid of the whistle altogether?”

Once she mentioned the environment, he furrowed his brows together.

“Hmm,” he mused.

The logistics for that would be astronomical, although he wouldn’t discount the idea.

“Do you have any other ideas that can work without breaking the bank?”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 2:54:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"Your cues are yours to work out, Mister. It's gotta be something that's unmistakable and agreed upon between you and your pokemon. Most important of all, it's gotta be something they can hear even if the whole world is exploding around them." Reaching for the macaron, she lets Reiner take a sniff of the treat before taking a bite. "If a bird whistle works for them, then it works. If it makes them uncomfortable and unwilling to listen, then you've gotta rethink your approach."[break][break]

And well, as for the whole thing about money... She reaches for another macaron and hands it over to Thalassa when she starts chirping for one.[break][break]

"Don't you hold battles in your sanctuary? I made this field by finding a good spot, then having my pokemon help shape it. I'm pretty sure you don't need that much fancy equipment to make things work."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

[newclass=.erishope .accentborder, .erishope .bulk i]border-color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .accenttext, .erishope .bulk b, .erishope .bottom-text span a]color: #a2ceb8;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope]width: 500px; background: #474747; border: 1px solid #333333; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .absolute-holderis]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://i.imgur.com/hQYfbeK.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .imageris .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1, .erishope .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #474747;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .lyric1 div, .erishope .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #3e3e3e; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .image-divideris div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: #999999; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bulk i]border-bottom-width: 1px; border-bottom-style: solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #3e3e3e; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text img]padding:10px; margin-left:-20px;padding-right:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishope .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.erishopecredit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 10:16:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Adjacent to the perimeter that’s open for public tours, but yes the gym grounds are around there too.”

Large, open-air space, pretty hard to miss unless someone was blind or something.

He was taking so many notes at once but the feeling of… there was something in the air he really couldn’t put away because…

“How about you, though? I want to ask, from one leader to another. How are you handling the change that was made?”

He bit his lip because he could feel another cuss bomb coming and he had to calm the fuck down because this was a sore subject for him.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 10:23:16 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
At least some things were being taken in, which means a small amount of progress that she's happy to leave at that. The rest would come naturally as sorted through his logistics and gave it a thorough think through.[break][break]

How was she doing though? She blinks a little in surprise but soon sweeps that feeling away.[break][break]

"I mean, it doesn't affect me too severely. I'm not part of the official gym circuit. And I'm pretty happy with what I've got going on - Teaching people to adapt to the forest and also getting to test their mettle. I'd probably keep something like this going even if the Minor League got shut down."[break][break]

Though, she'd have to give it a little more thought especially considering the fact that she needed a proper place to keep her Lake Guardian buddy from running into dangerous figures...

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 10:50:17 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Good for you,” he hummed quietly as he stared into the wooded distance. This was… there was a lot to really unpack, and it was weighing him down too much.

“I’m just. worried for Fortree as a whole because of the s—stuff that happened during the time the meteor almost ended everything,” he continued—having to bite his tongue yet again because whoops!

(Fourth time, Alex!)

“There’s something smack downtown and it’s drawing people to look at it and they want to enter but of course… and then there’s the matter of Rocket prowling around the place…” he continued as he uncrossed his arms and massaged the sides of his forehead.

“You haven’t had any kind of trouble with Rocket coming to knock at your door have you,” he asked her a few moments later.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 11:26:26 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
The meteor - A lot of major things that have occurred in the region as of late can be traced back to that event.[break][break]

"The crater, right? Pretty wild. I've been thinking about exploring it myself." She admits shamelessly, "Curiosity will draw people in regardless of where they come from. There's no real way to stop that from happening. So the best thing we can really do is to prepare them for whatever they may face within, through our traditional challenges and the like."[break][break]

Pressing the tips of her fingers together, Rosmontis lets out a long breath and tents her hand to form a circle, a star, a heart.[break][break]

"I'm much tougher than most people might think." Humming, she takes a few prancing steps towards a boulder, climbing up onto it with a bit of help from Reiner and settling on the top. "I managed to find the culprit that blew up the Mauville gym, gave him a good talking to. And I'm gonna admit something real strange right now, I don't really care if my challenger is from the League or Rocket. As long as they follow the rules, I'll let them stay."[break][break]

Her legs kick at the air in a uneven rhythm, her gaze directed to the clouds floating above.[break][break]

"And it's not like I can't identify them. I have a real knack for telling who might be Rocket, as I've come to realise over the years."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 11:45:26 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Yes, that crater.”

Little did he know he’d be in for a trauma party featuring that damned crater in the near future. At least he’d be accompanied by people he could lean on.

(And in one case, keep an eye on.)

“An unfortunate trait of people as a whole—curiosity killed the Purrloin, as they say back in my home region,” he continued with a minuscule sigh. Because holy hellballs how many people had already shooed away from the rift that lit up downtown Fortree like a macabre Christmas tree?! Far too many to count, he was sure of it.

Either way…

The mention of the Mauville Gym almost being blown up caught his attention.

“Oh, little Josh’s?” he blinked, confirming what he knew about the incident. “Pretty big achievement for you,” he added with a tiny quirk of a little smile.

The moment the distinguishing between League and Rocket was brought up, he sighed again.

“Wish I could say the same like you. I was attacked a year and a half ago. Right in Fortree. And I have to be careful about things, seeing as I’ve been around… the longest,” he went on, his brows furrowing.

“I’m still at the crossroads, however… thanks for giving me some direction.”

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 12:00:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[attr=class,erishope]

[attr=class,imageris]
[attr=class,lyric1]
out of the ruins,

[attr=class,lyric2]
flowers will grow

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,bulk]
"It isn't really an achievement. But I hope they turn a new leaf, really." Her voice lowers to a murmur, the softest hint of a smile painted on her lips. "And well, I don't see why I'd be targeted by Rocket any time soon."[break][break]

A lie, but one she covers up with a cherry whistle.[break][break]

"Not to mention, I can tell that Rocket is probably in a rather precarious position at the moment. The winds are bringing a new wave of change..."[break][break]

Eris had seen the dropouts and heard the rumours going around, but it'd probably be best to sit back and watch as things unfolded for now. There was the whole issue of abandoning ship too... Oh well, that was none of Rosmontis' business.[break][break]

"And I'm glad to have helped in some way. I wish you the best of luck, Mister Ivanov."

[attr=class,bottom-text]

tagged

template by punki

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 9:04:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: