she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
WOMAN [S]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 0:33:03 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar

East Mauville.

A familiar piece of the city Rory loved to visit whenever she held the time and availability to do so. Walking along the pavement of the glass city's streets, an alolan sandshrew peeking out from her backpack, Rory made headway toward the objective of her little visit today.

's workshop.

Ponytail bouncing with each step, the young woman approached the door with a wide, crooked grin and gave it's wood panels and heavy, spaced out knock.

"Hello!"

She tried peering through any available window to no avail.

"I'm here to see !"

close tab

played by

Kaylyne

she/her
twenty-five
March 3rd
Saffron City
bisexual
mechanic
civilian
0 height
0 height
'Honestly don't know what people are getting worked up about. Take it at your own pace, whatever tha
awards
15 posts
maiyra nori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @maiyra
maiyra nori
WOMAN [S]
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2023 0:55:03 GMT
maiyra nori Avatar
It was a normal day for Maiyra, in that it wasn't all that busy, though it was hectic. The only vehicle in the shop at the moment was hers- a beaten-up pick up truck. As she was down under the hood, attempting to figure out what was wrong, covered in various oil stains, she heard a knock at her door and someone calling for her- a new customer?

"Coming, one second!" could be heard through the door, though a heavy waddle could be heard as answering the door wasn't a person- but what could only be described as a green baby Elephant. It would give the new person and her little Sandshrew a toot, before Maiyra followed behind, brushing her hands a thick leather apron.

A relaxed smile is what could best describe what she wore, before reaching a hand out "Maiyra Nori, welcome to my shop. This is my Cuffant Muffler, she has a tendency to answer the door for me when she knows she shouldn't" The little Elephant let out another little trumpet noise, both acknowledging her friend's statement but knowing that she would do it again. "Please come in- take a seat if you'd like- what brings you to my little shop miss...?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
151 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
WOMAN [S]
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 6:21:19 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
"Rory! "

A bright crooked smile lit the young woman's face. Admiration poured from her eyes; it was clear, more than anything else, this was the place she wanted to be. This was the woman she wanted to be with.

An abrupt extension of her hand punctuates the formal greeting.

"Nice to meet you. I actually have a few questions if you, um, have the time!"