TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:22:12 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

laughter bubbling down, he turns to look at the buizel, peering down at it to observe for any defects. he is unable to find any.[break][break]

"i think it's adorable. very fitting for you."[break][break]

then, he stops, frozen under her gaze as the plushie is held up next to him.[break][break]

"you think so? is it because of the teeth?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"][break]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1052967572854808660/icon-masq.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .bakerboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .bakerboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
157 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2023 3:32:00 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
"The teeth? What? Of course not," she laughed, her rosy cheeks brightened by his gaze. "You just give similar vibes. I don't know how to put it."

She did, actually.

You're both cute.

But their possible shared future employment prohibited the words from ever escaping. They'd only serve to muddle the waters for what was meant to be a long, positive working relationship. Though, some might question why even go on this little expedition out to the fairgrounds if that was her stance on things. Rory, on the other hand, chose to ignore that aspect of today's adventure.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 9:25:57 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"i think it's because we're both cute. that must definitely be it."[break][break]

he says it jokingly, not really thinking that of himself. he's not vain enough to be like that.[break][break]

after glancing around, he's not sure where else to go in the festival, so he decides to ask.[break][break]

"do you want to go sit somewhere and just...talk?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#5d7070; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .icon"]background-image:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/541784995921002518/1052967572854808660/icon-masq.jpg); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .bakerboy blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .bakerboy blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .bakerboy blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
157 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2023 22:01:33 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
He was right, like always.

But, again, Rory swallowed down the thought. Instead, she allowed his suggestion to consume her mind, smiling as she noticed an emptied wooden picnic table set out between a couple of the food stands.

"Sure! Let's sit over there."

When they walked over, instead of sliding into the opposite bench, Rory chose to hover, her eyes caught in the web of fairground delicacies served just a few meters away.

Her eyes returned to his.

"Actually, stay here. I want to get something sweet for us."

A pause.

"But don't look! Like, keep your eyes over here." She waved towards the carnival games, stretched out toward the opposite side of the fairgrounds. "I want it to be a surprise."

For the next 10 minutes or so, Rory spent her time waiting in two different lines. When she returned, it was not without two paper plates full of steaming delights.

She placed them onto the tablespace before sliding onto the opposite bench.

"I hope you like them."

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 9:52:41 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"okay, okay! i won't look. i promise."[break][break]

and unlike some men, james keeps his promises.[break][break]

in the ten minutes where she wanders off, his mind does the same as well, thinking back to where he had left off with work, and more importantly, the things that still need to be done after this.[break][break]

but he shifts back easily enough when she gets back. his eyes widen at the steaming delights, expression immediately brightening.[break][break]

"holy! rory, you didn't have to! but they look so good."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
157 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2023 5:02:20 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","charname"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Funnel cakes, donuts, churros - she went the whole nine yards for this. And just one look at James' surprised expression was enough to make it worth the effort.
[break][break]
"I know, but I wanted to! As thanks."
[break][break]
She smiled sweetly at him. Since the beginning, James had been nothing less than a lifesaver. First introducing her to and aeos, then going as far as helping her with the interviews, too. He was a true friend.
[break][break]
"For helping me out. And, like, everything else." .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2023 14:37:35 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"oh don't even mention it. i wanted to help, and i'm glad that i could!"[break][break]

he returns a smile as sweet as the donuts before him. he reaches for one, though doesn't bite into it yet.[break][break]

looking back at her, he continues, wanting to share.[break][break]

"i'm really looking forward to working with you. i think that's, like, super cool. i think we'll work great together."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Captain

Rory
she/her
March 14
slateport
graysexual
Mech/Elec Engineer
grunt
5'0" height
5'0" height
awards
157 posts
Rory Faust DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rory
Rory Faust
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 3:47:37 GMT
Rory Faust Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","charname"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"Really? Why?"
[break][break]

She reached in for her own donut. Electricity buzzed in the air around them; it felt more like a shard of a story than reality. Still, she stifled the urge to relate their small, insignificant conversation to anything more than what it was.
[break][break]

A shared day among future coworkers. Coworkers he was excited for...
[break][break]

She bit down on the donut, again swallowing that thought.
[break][break]
"I mean, I'm excited too!! I'm just, uh, curious...." .

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".charname"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
511 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
Enchanted [EE]
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2023 11:17:50 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[attr="class","baker"]
[attr="class","bakermain"]"i like to think we compliment each other well."

he chomps into his donut, sugar spilling across his lips.

"you're really detailed when i'm not, for example, and i feel as though we'll be able to have each other's backs."

after a moment, he adds:

"plus, i think you're cool, and i like you."
[attr="class","bakertag"]
[attr="class","bakerpoke"]
[newclass=.baker] font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.bakermain] margin: 0 auto; width:330px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:11.5px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.bakertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.baker b] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker i] color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.baker u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #5d7070; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.baker a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 13px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bakerpoke] width:420px;background-color:#272727;height:30px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay
">