TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 27, 2023 19:45:29 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

With a soft and subtle movement, Katherine's hand ascends to meet her lips, as if to cradle the yawn that sought freedom.
[break][break]
"How dull and usual. What, did you think I'd find it impressive? Have I really left an impression on you that led you to believe that simply any god impresses me?" She doesn't have to feign offence. She's offended.
[break][break]
"I understand. You and just about every other person in this damn region believe that tethering your value to a deity's own could elevate your worth," by the sound of her voice, it didn't seem to work. At this moment, Rowan was no different to her than and countless others.
[break][break]
"Unfortunately, it only makes you reek of desperation." The edges of her lips curl up in a knowing smirk, daring and alluring. "Besides... Something tells me that if you're willing to flaunt a connection, you'd also be willing to show it... But you haven't," she trails after him in measured, slow steps.
[break][break]
"Hrm, hrm... So much for comparing yourself to me, huh?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]