Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2023 6:40:59 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]There she was. The arbiter of his pain, and the facilitator of his change. Conflicted emotions ran through his mind as he watched stroll along without a care in the world, as though she was human. An itching sensation crawled over Rowan's skin, mental artifacts of the flames that burned away his flesh and threatened to take his life. How could someone so callous, so cruel, be considered a symbol of hope for the League? Yet, there was part of him that owed the woman a debt. Without their fated meeting, Rowan perhaps wouldn't have ever had the introspective moment of realization that Team Rocket wasn't where he belonged. [break][break]

Still, he needed her. No one would have believed their plan otherwise, there was only one person who could convincingly kill "Katherine Fairburne." Rowan called out as he stepped from his vantage points in the shadows, hands buried in the pockets of his jacket, just in case. "I want to talk."
[attr="class","rowwttag"]

[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 5:54:01 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[attr="class","katherine1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Hrm?"
[break][break]
Katherine easily recognizes the voice. It's hard to forget it-- or rather, it's hard to forget a dead man's voice. Someone she personally took care of. If she were at the border, this wouldn't surprise her, but here? Outside the rifts?
[break][break]
Was he like ?
[break][break]
"Yes, yes. Everyone wants to talk," she says, almost as though dismissing the request already. A smile remains fixed on her features like a piece of armour, undented and straight. "God, whatever happened to dead people staying dead?"
[break][break]
The complaining is short-lived, for only a couple moments later, her eyes meet 's, having decided she'll hear him out before she attempts to finish what she'd done.
[break][break]
"Fine." Although it's not voiced, she does expect him to lead the way.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 7:59:07 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"I never died, despite your best efforts." She was just as arrogant as ever, this would be a treat for sure. Rowan tried to keep his mind focused on Serena as he started leading Katherine to the second location, a short walk from where he'd stopped her on the street. A small garden tucked between two buildings served as the meeting point secluded and private enough, while still being in range of the public should anything go wrong. "I'm not thrilled about this, trust me." He began as he took a seat on the stone bench, not expecting her to do the same. [break][break]

"But...I need your help." The words nearly choked him on their way out, leaving a sour taste in his mouth. Still, he pushed on for the sake of his sister-in-law. "In a few weeks time, I'll be leaving Team Rocket. While has secured my own exit, there is another that wants out." A sigh escaped his lips, deflating him and removing any pride he had left after this conversation began. "I believe you are the only one who can do it."

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2023 6:56:09 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Hrm?"
[break][break]
Katherine appears confused, much more than she was when her eyes laid on him. Whatever he said-- it managed to shock her more than his supposed revival or alleged survival. "..Huh? What gave you the impression that those were my best efforts?"
[break][break]
She's outright insulted by what he's insinuating.
[break][break]
"My help?" Well, she's somewhat intrigued now. Enough to hear him out, enough not to leave him there and then. "Congratulations," she briefly claps for him, managing to do so in a demeaning and mocking way. Even the sound her hands produced was rude. "While that sounds great, and really-- I am happy for you... I don't do charity."
[break][break]
"What do I get out of this exactly?"
[break][break]
The Malevolent is exactly the monster Rowan thinks her to be.

[break][break]

[newclass=".katherine1"]--accent:#963030; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/VJW9HmG/31.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .katherine1 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .katherine1 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".katherine1 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 4:40:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Katherine Fairburne was truly as loathsome as he remembered, the rumors he'd heard about her that echoed through the Rocket Submarine didn't do enough justice to illustrate how much of a bitch she was. "If you could manage to not be sarcastic for even just a moment, then perhaps I could tell you." Rowan's patience was thin, but there was more on the line than just his personal feelings. "Figured you of all people would appreciate wanting to get out of that cesspool." He muttered, attempting to find some shred of sympathy inside her cold dead heart, though he didn't expect any. [break][break]

"You still want those ruddy plates, right? I know where Rocket is keeping one of them. You help me, and I'll tell you exactly where it is." The chances of her doing something good for the sake of it was slim, at least he was aware of something for which she was willing to nearly kill him. "That was why you lured me to those woods, yeah? That 'message' you wanted to send."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2023 8:01:33 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Mm."
[break][break]
There’s no use in pretending that she doesn’t care about the plates. She nurtured such assumptions and helped cultivate such a reputation for herself, but that’s not to say that mere information could sate her. Not anymore, at least.
[break][break]
"Finding out where people are storing the plates is close to useless, Rowan. I know that already,” she breathes, easily glossing over his remark about her sarcasm. Most people adored it, or at least, so she believed. It was hard not to love her. Again, another thing she believed.
[break][break]
"That alone won’t do. You must know more than just that, hrm? So unless you have a plate yourself you’d like to hand over, I suggest you start talking. Catch me up to speed with that ‘cesspool’, maybe?"
[break][break]
They had more avatars than before. ’s dead Fini. There was much Rowan could still share. "What has Walsh been up to? Who are these new avatars? How exactly did you guys manage to get rid of Tapu Fini?"
[break][break]
The Malevolent allows the former beast to pick his poison. And to think people dared say she wasn’t kind!

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2023 16:35:14 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]The information was useless? Then why hadn't she gone and gotten them already? Katherine was either liar or more of a coward than he'd been led to believe, Rowan chooses to believe the latter. "More than that?" He'd been purposefully keeping himself out of the information circle since he'd resigned as Rocket Beast and decided to defect, hoping that might discourage future Beasts from being sent to murder him. Can't expose what you don't know, and all that. " became a type of avatar, the Unown chose him as their 'architect' after what went down in The Cloud." Of course, he'd gone back home to Sinnoh, but Katherine didn't need to know that detail. "Apparently something to do with the words that appeared when we scanned Unown with those devices." [break][break]

In case that didn't grip her, Rowan drafted a short list in his mind. "I believe we're currently in possession of Shadow Lugia, Deoxys, Darkrai, Xerneas, Yveltal and Zekrom at the moment. Though the science department is working on ways to make artificial avatars, which is why they took Fernando Silph and ." He paused for a moment, tapping his chin with a finger while he attempted to recall information on the M.A.G.M.A. project. "Last I heard, they'd successfully managed to extract the avatar powers of Balder Schwartz and transfer them into another. I assume they likely had the same thing planned for Mr. Silph but I'm unaware if it succeeded." The defector watched Katherine, hoping to gauge her reaction to the information. Certainly there would be follow-up inquiries, but he was hoping to divulge as few secrets as possible on his path to freedom. 

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2023 21:10:33 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

...Mars? Avatar? The Unown?
[break][break]
Rocket?
[break][break]
Bitch. He kept that hidden from her for too long, and as a result, any sense of friendship is discarded and forgotten in the very moment snitches on the Architect. Nevertheless, Katherine's features do not betray such anger-- they remain neutral. Her lips flat, her eyes only ever so slightly interested in him.
[break][break]
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. He's going to pay for it.
[break][break]
"Extract the powers of an avatar..?" She repeats, the foul taste of the blasphemous words lingering in a way that feels toxic on her tongue. That's why they took . Slowly but surely, pieces fall into place. Things begin to make sense. Mars. Rocket. Fernando.
[break][break]
"...Fine. You got yourself a deal, little beast. We're doing this by the book, though."
[break][break]
She breathes before asking, "Now... Who am I going to be helping?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2023 14:53:53 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]The information seemed to be satisfactory, fortunately. "I'm glad to hear it." Rowan kept his response measured despite his relief, attempting to hide his true nature from this viper of a woman. He'd offer nothing but a nod as she shared one of the terms, feeling as though nothing more needed to be said on the matter. Katherine was an expert at cruelty, he'd leave the details to her.[break][break]

"You'll be killing ." It was more than likely Katherine didn't remember the woman, so he'd quickly go on to explain. "You fought her once before during the Sootopolis invasion, killed her Liepard." Perhaps that would be enough to jog her memory. "If her faked death is to be believable, it'll have to be at the hands of someone she hates."

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 7, 2023 20:38:59 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Rowan was right to keep his cards close to his chest.
[break][break]
If he were to expose more than he needed, then the Malevolent would easily sink her fangs deeper into him until he could do nought but conform to her demands. Her greed was insatiable, fueled by the devil of a god that she embraced into her heart.
[break][break]
"Aw. I thought I did that already," she jests, a smile already playing on her lips, "what makes you think they'll believe it this time? her eyes flutter in a series of blinks, confused and curious. "They would want to check the body. Test the blood. Bury her. They wouldn't believe us unless they saw it for themselves."
[break][break]
A low hum parts through her lips.
[break][break]
"She has to die, Rowan. That's the only way they'll believe it."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 10, 2023 5:55:47 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Admittedly, Katherine was right. Defections had been on the rise in Team Rocket, they would be thorough from here on out, leave no stone unturned. "Yeah." Rowan agreed, begrudgingly. "So, what? We use tetrodotoxin?" The neurotoxin secreted by Qwilfish could be an effective solution, a convincing enough simulated death that could be reversed with an antidote assuming they'd be able to get access to the body in time. [break][break]

"Or do we actually kill her and call in a favor from ?" His tone was obviously sarcastic, mainly because he didn't know any other way to bring someone back to life aside from what he'd heard the Champion was rumored to be capable of doing. Rowan had managed to return 's Machamp from the other side, but it wasn't likely they could recreate the conditions on Mt. Pyre to perform a similar feat again.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 18, 2023 19:52:43 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Mm, mm..." Katherine utters, her voice a delicate murmur that dances upon the air, vocalizing indifference towards the mentioned toxin. Unfamiliar with its nature, she glides over it effortlessly, unfazed by the need for clarification. To stoop as low as asking Rowan for an explanation would be beneath her, an admission of ignorance that she refused to partake in. Besides, she forged her own plan.
[break][break]
"Oh, good. You read my mind," she almost compliments. Her smile is ever so wicked, almost as though declaring that if her former victim possessed telepathic abilities, he'd have plenty more to hate her for. "I'm sure Kyle wouldn't mind. He won't be thrilled either, but it's hard to find things he's thrilled about to begin with."
[break][break]
The councilwoman had grown to appreciate the champion's demeanour for that precise reason. His steady nature, unmarred by the erratic and strange tendencies that plague their fellow peers, has become a dependable anchor. It's what makes him so valuable. Beyond all his other blessings, that is.
[break][break]
It's a miracle 's ego wasn't as big as 's, or god forbid, Katherine's own.
[break][break]
"Your little friend won't mind that, will she?" The Malevolent inquires with her smile persisting. She wants to ensure that Rowan knows she doesn't actually care for his answer.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 5:42:24 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Really?" [break][break]

An eyebrow rose, slightly bewildered at the prospect and the simplicity at which she presented it.[break][break]

"I'm surprised you'd be so open to playing with others, I know that's not your strong suit."[break][break]

Rowan couldn't resist getting a single jab in on the woman, after their history.[break][break]

"Serena will be willing to do anything that will get her out of Team Rocket. I already told her that you were the best chance we had of making it seem legitimate. I'm sure she's expecting something like this."[break][break]

If this was the only way, then Serena would agree. Rowan couldn't imagine willingly confronting ones death, but he understood the feeling of needing escape, even if it meant facing ones mortality at the most severe level.[break][break]

"If you are playing at some trick, or go back on the deal after killing her, I won't hesitate to come after you."

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#f8a42c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#f8a42c!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #f8a42c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #f8a42c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #f8a42c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #f8a42c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #f8a42c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 20, 2023 11:43:23 GMT
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Hrm? Don't get it confused, I play along with others just fine, Rowan. I just don't waste my time playing with people beneath me." His jab does not go ignored or unnoticed, for the Malevolent is quick to retort with her infamous barbed tongue.
[break][break]
Beyond being her peer, she considered Kyle to be a friend. He stood equal to her in most areas. All of them, maybe, except for his humanity.
[break][break]
"Oh? You'd come after me yourself?" A mocking chuckle escapes her. What a threat. What a silly, empty promise. "That's funny. Do I need to remind you what happened the last time we met?" Regardless of his answer, she inches closer with measured steps. Slowly and methodically, intent on prolonging his suffering. Only then does Katherine raise her hand to softly brush against Rowan's cheek with the back of her palm, akin to an affectionate caress.
[break][break]
It's almost endearing. It's certainly motherly in the most twisted of senses.
[break][break]
"You really have to tell me more about your skincare routine. I'm genuinely impressed with your recovery."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
THE DEVIL I KNOW
POSTED ON May 21, 2023 0:26:10 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]Rowan tensed up at their touch, restraining himself from the instinct to smack Katherine's hand away. Their partnership was tenuous, he couldn't do anything that would endanger it, for 's sake.[break][break]

"You aren't the only one with a connection to a legend."[break][break]

Suicune had pulled him back from the brink of death, healed his wounds and gave him the inner strength he needed to escape the chains of Team Rocket. It wasn't an exaggeration to say he owed the Pokémon his life, both literally and metaphorically.[break][break]

"Should have stuck around, might have gotten to meet them."[break][break]

A smirk curled at the corners of his lips, taking the opportunity to step backwards, away from her reach.

[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#445f83; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#445f83!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #445f83; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #445f83!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #445f83; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #445f83; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #445f83; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]