trainee? [c]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2019 19:08:37 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]you've proved yourself to be insubordinate and lacking in any skill whatsoever. you were meant to put on a performance, a happy face, and show the public that the league is on their side, that the league is doing everything in its power to help the people. and yet you've made public verbal attacks against one of our gym leaders, have ------------ and not only ----------- but ------------. on top of that, ----------

his attention span is lacking. he understands the gist of why he's here, but the droll slap on the wrist he'd received had lasted over two hours. was he supposed to be expected to listen to someone yell at him for that long? no. he's worth too much to take that kind of verbal abuse. 

ambrosia stands at his side, watching him scroll through his instagram feed while he waits for his introduction with the sootopolis gym leader. apparently he needs supervision now, and until he can 'get his shit together' he's been put under the supervision of miss. abbiati. 

it's a pr stunt is all it is. he'd argued that they couldn't keep him prisoner, that there was no way in his contract. 

the contract had proved otherwise. 

after yelling at his agent for a good thirty minutes, he'd snappily hung up and pouted. ambrosia had been torn between giving him the cold shoulder for getting them in this mess (because the model did not have to go the extra mile and subtweet on twitter after their fight) and for sympathizing with the league's ridiculous accountability protocol.

he stands in front of the ruins of the sootopolis gym now, fingers raking through his windblown sea-salt hair. 

i'll have the subtweet up in a bit LMFAO
[newclass=.eliaspost]font:10px calibri;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost i]color:#D4AF37;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 8, 2019 19:26:07 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","humour"]It was hectic. Olivia has only been in Hoenn for a few days and the task of getting what ruins remained presentable to the whole city of Sootopolis was proving to be as near impossible as it seemed. The Crown was working day and night constructing a makeshift stage, organizing with local businesses, and hiring staff. Is this what a wedding planner suffered through? On top of having to get her gym set up and the coronation ready, she was given a ward.

The Abbiati woman had barely broken her fast when news reached her that the League had sent her first assignment. A trainer, or model, or... something, someone, who was becoming problematic. So they shipped him off to Sootopolis to the farthest reaches of the region to be reigned in. By her. Well, so be it, Olivia decided. The Great Sea brought many to shore to see a new way.

Olivia walked like one who spoke with the royal we as she sauntered out of the construction zone that was the ruins, rubble and dust everywhere except for on her, as she said, "Greetings, you must be Elias." She was dressed in a pearl off the shoulder blouse with a flowing wave of royal blue silk tied around her waist. Her black leggings shimmered iridescently from glitter in the fabric and her shoes were silver training shoes.

[googlefont=Open Sans:800]
[newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#000;border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass][newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#000;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2019 17:13:39 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]while he's late for most of his own appointments, he expects much more from others, or at least expects them to give him more respect than he does them. so when a minute passes after her promised approach, he reaches for his phone and starts scrolling through his social media. his tweets have been on fire. he can't remember if the league had told him to take them down. 

when she finally approaches, he's in the middle of a reply to someone on insta. "the one and only," he says without looking up from the screen. he adds a few heart-eye emojis and then finally pockets his phone; his single pokeball swings from its rainbow-colored thread tied to the device. 

he raises a brow when he sees her and is instantly impressed. "they didn't tell me you knew how to dress. gods, i've been starving for a change of scenery. all those uniforms have been literally killing me."

[newclass=.eliaspost b]color:#D4AF37;font:bold 11px calibri;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2019 23:21:21 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","humour"]She had been warned the kid had a mouth on him, and she was prepared. Olivia offered Elias a soft smile as she said, "Well, I fear you may be out of luck there, dear. Alhough, I do like to think the uniforms I designed are a tad more pleasing to the eye than the usual Gym Trainer." She turned and started to walk along the beach, and beckoned for him to follow with a wave of her hand

"Do you have any idea who I am, Elias? Or what these ruins will be?" Olivia asked, her pale blue eyes inspecting the lad. She honestly had no idea how much information the boy had been given about her own identity and wanted to make an impression, well, exceeding what he expected.

[newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px;background-color:#000;border: 2px solid #fff;[/newclass][newclass=.humour::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px;background-color:#000;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 1:02:13 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]it'll only be a matter of time before he's back on his phone and live-tweeting this whole experience because holy shit, the first few words out of her mouth and elias knows she's a character. 

he stares after her back, wondering how someone could possess nearly the same amount of sass in their walk as he does. he follows after her, enamored by her charisma, and laughs obnoxiously when she asks him, in all seriousness, if he knows who she is. 

"darling, all i know's that i'm in way over my head here and that the livetweets i send during our time together are going to trend like crazy. everything else is just noise."

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2019 19:20:33 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar
[attr="class","humour"]He was a spunky one, this Elias. The corner of her lips curl into the hint of a smile as they stood before the entrance of the gym of ruin. "I am Professor of Mythos, Gym Leader of Sootopolis, and Queen of the Crown; and you, my dear, are my ward - bestowed upon me by the League." She entered the open faced arch of the gym, expecting him to follow, as she continued, "And this is the Gym of Lore, or Ruin, depending on whom you ask; but, the badge I reward those that are worth is the rune badge." Olivia flashed the pin that held her silky blue belt in place.

"It is my understanding that I am to train you, and so it will be done for the gods know the League need a proper handsome face within their ranks, wouldn't you agree?" Olivia asked, her eyes a sparkling azure as she smiled at the boy.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2019 15:22:10 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]"bestowed upon you?" he crows incredulously. from what little he'd listened to in his meeting, it seemed like the league thought that his presence was going to be as much of a headache for her as he was for them. a punishment, almost, for her to get stuck babysitting him. 

she certainly knows her way around words, though, and any form of compliment is enough to turn elias into a purring and more-than-compliant meowth. he splays his fingers, fans himself, says, "well, of course."

"so what's first, queenie, mm?"

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2019 22:22:03 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

[attr="class","tooksprites"]

[newclass=.tooksprites]opacity:.7;transition:all .4s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tooksprites:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[attr="class","humour"]

A light-hearted laugh left her lips as he called her 'queenie'. "I am no Queen, it is just a title, but were I; would that not make you a prince?" She asked with a playful wink. "First, prince charming, let us see your aptitude in battle so we have a base to start with." She reached for a miniature pokeball and enlarged it with a tap of her finger before releasing a round blue rat. "Calypso, this is Elias, we will be training with him today, and the foreseeable future." Olivia explained to the pair before her. Her Marill shrugged and stared at Elias with her beady black eyes. She could take him. She could fight this small human male he was nothing compared to her HUGE POWER.

While the Marill flexed her chubby limbs, Olivia chuckled and called out to Elias, "Go ahead and let your pokemon out, you may make the first move."

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-heartbeat"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
+ Calypso the Marill is ready to fight!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 17:48:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]"a what now?" he asks, visibly stunned. he actually takes a step back. 

look, he'll let her call him her prince charming all day if she wants, but he certainly isn't here to show off some flashy prowess he doesn't have. 

he has a better idea. 

he reaches for his phone and enlarges the pokeball that hangs off of the phone's case. ambrosia emerges in all his glory, sending out a shower of shimmering golden flakes as he does so, courtesy of sinnoh's ball accessories. the bat lands daintily in a practiced pose and then snorts when he realizes he's not emerging for a photoshoot. 

"okay, so like, we don't battle. that's not our forte, boobaloo. so how 'bout we do a little bit o' this?" he wiggles his fingers and ambrosia flares his wings, ducks his head down, looks up through his lashes. he holds his pose and then drops, looking expectantly at the marill. 

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2019 21:54:24 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

[attr="class","humour"]

olivia was surprised herself. he was a coordinator. calypso was even more startled. what the heck was that thing doing? and why was it in the air. the marill turned to face olivia, a quizzical look on her face. the queen smiled, and said, "this isn't your fight, calypso." olivia returned the rat in a beam of red energy before producing a second pokeball. she gave a curtsy and tossed the pokeball simultaneously, "allow me to introduce you to... actaea." the brionne burst forth in a fog of blue mist and sparkles courtesy of misty terrain.

the seal pokemon batted her own eyelashes and gave a flirtatious wink, her dress like ruffles shimmering in the sunlight. "a flair for dramatics is always welcomed. show me, young prince, what it is you can do." olivia called out, a smile on her face and a competitive spark in her eye.

[attr="class","ooc"][attr="class","fa fa-spinner"]
[attr="class","ooc"]
+ Calypso the Marill recalled!
+ Actaea the Brionne sent out!
+ Actaea used Misty Terrain!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2019 2:18:55 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]he's not a coordinator in the traditional sense of the word. one could say he's not a coordinator in any sense of the word. he's a fashion model, and ambrosia is his dutiful sidekick. they've been on the cover of hoenn!vogue, hoenn!covergirl, and the likes. he's had his life turned inside out, gutted to shreds for the entertainment of the public. 

and he hasn't had the time to do anything else. not learn how to be a professional coordinator, not learn to battle, and sure as fuck not know how to take on the duties that have been thrust before him.

but what he is good at it is improvising, and looking fucking gorgeous while doing so. ambrosia is no different. 

elias extends a slender hand up, fingers curling up into a point. he pivots, thin body twisting, and ambrosia mimics him. moonlight pours from an illusory moon that shimmers above them, coating both eli's freckled arms and ambrosia's wings in a fine, silver dust. healing energy pulses and the noivern lifts off, sending the dust flying through the air. 

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 4:11:41 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

[attr="class","humour"]

the queen of the sea gave an approving nod as she watched elias dazzle with a summoning of moonlight, enveloping him and his pokemon. olivia extended a long slender leg and gave a sultry look over her shoulder before she pulled it into a tight twirl, the fae fog dancing around her figure.

actaea copied the movement, silver light spinning around her like a spider's web and pink energy gathering on the tip of her nose. by the time she completed the twirl, an orb of lunar energy spun on the seal's snout, and she tossed it up before slapping the moonblast with her tail. it flew up, empowered by the misty terrain, before exploding in a shower of silver and pink light. sparkles fell upon olivia and her pokemon, both giving ocean eyes to their challengers.

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ Actaea used Moonblast!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2019 20:05:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","eliaspost"]this might actually be his element. he's thinking this as he's twirling alongside ambrosia, as he's watching the abbiati woman attempt a shoddy replica at the masterful dance that ambrosia had just performed. he smiles like a weasel and calls out to his noivern, "lumiose city, 2018." 

the noivern leaps, spins gracefully in a circle, left wingtip gracing the floor as he turns almost vertical. a powerful whirlwind is summoned around him and the moondust from both pokemons' moves swirls around him, glittering with an effervescence that adds a fairy-like glow to ambrosia's fur. 

he loops over and under, dispelling the cone of wind with a few powerful air slashes

eli tosses his hair over his shoulder. 

close tab

played by

sadsoda

sea witch
she/her
thirty two
september 23
snow point
???
???
175 height
175 height
awards
310 posts
part of
TAG WITH @seasoda
Olivia Abbiati
trainee? [c]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2019 19:51:50 GMT
Olivia Abbiati Avatar

[attr="class","humour"]

olivia gave the pair a smile before giving her own command, "fritz freeze." it had become a catchphrase of sorts, but her pokemon knew it well enough by now. actaea released a bubble beam that swirled around them before flash freezing them with icy wind. olivia climbed the steps and began to sing, her voice melodic and pleasant to the ears, the brionne joining with her own sing but not to put elias or his pokemon to sleep. "high in the halls of the queens who are gone," olivia began, taking her first step onto the frozen bubble, it holding her weight easily. she continued, "enemies would dance with her ghosts."

she climbed further up the stairs of frozen bubbles, the fairy fog following her footsteps, "the ones she had lost and the ones she had found." she gave a sultry glance to elias before continuing her ascent, "and the ones who had loved her the most." she was reaching the top of the frozen bubble steps, brine's steady singing humming joining her own, "the ones who'd been gone for so very long; she couldn't remember their names." olivia stepped off the final step to be caught by her pokemon. "they spun her around on the damp old stones, spun away all her sorrow and pain." actaea began to twirl both olivia and herself before spinning her towards elias.

the mistress of the sea stopped just short of her trainee's chest, her breath a cool sea breeze as she finished her short ballad, eyes looking past elias and to the ruins that were her ancestor's home. "and she never wanted to leave, never wanted to leave. never wanted to leave, never wanted to leave." she hummed at last. olivia gave a friendly pat on the shoulder before backing away, "now that, my young prince, is coordination and grace. you may not be a trainer, but you have a place here; i promise you that." she gave a whistle, and actaea followed. "you, my dear, are the crest of grace for my gym."

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ Actaea used Bubble Beam!
+ Actaea used Icy Wind!
+ Olivia used Sing!
+ Actaea used Sing!
* Click the link to hear the song!