Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
Civilian of dubious means
If you want to be strong, learn to fight alone!
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2023 20:28:15 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Ash couldn't help but think that that was a given. The red head's persistance and stubborness was on full display. He was hard headed after all. Perhaps to the most extreme part. He was going even longer now without rest, muscles straining and aching. But not wanting to call it quits just yet. He didn't want to just beat Frou-Frou at her own game, he wanted to annihilate her! Even as water started to make it difficult to keep a hold, he still persisted with sheer grit and willpower. Still, he was reaching his limit now. Luckily, Isaac stopped them for a moment to talk.

Has it really been all day? Looking at where the sun was...yeah, it was swiftly approaching that already. It just didn't seem like it should be late already. "I might be approaching my limit...but sure, let's go! Go big or go home!" He gave Isaac the widest, most challenging grin that he could muster. This could be interesting and fun. But it may also just all go to his head when he finally issues his challenge to his flaming horse. Either way, whatever Isaac had in mind was sure to be epic!

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 2:09:20 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"I can't believe you both want to do this," Isaac said. But who was he to deprive Asher and Buffaloman grand finale?[break][break]

He held his wrist high, the Mega Brace on his arm starting to shine. Z-Power began coursing through its lattice-like framework. The rainbow mist spilling from Buffaloman's eyes reached a fever pitch. The Tauros let out a bellowing battle cry, lowering his head close to the ground. Water began to form a protective dome around him and Asher alike, as if he was gearing up for a Wave Crash.[break][break]

Then the water shield pressed forward, looking less like a bubble and more like the cone of a comet as it began re-entry. When Buffaloman took off, Asher would quickly realize that he'd only just begun to experience the Tauros' speed.[break][break]

TAUROS (PALDEAN AQUA BREED) : TEN MILLION POWER STAMPEDE - ISAAC MERLO - WATER-TYPE: a physical attack so strong that it shatters protective moves and disables them for a period of time. pokemon that follow behind tauros will be sped up for a turn.[break][break]

The good news was that, even if Asher's grip faltered, Buffaloman had him covered. Such was the force of the Ten Million Power Stampede that he practically had his own gravitational field. One way or another, Asher would be along for the ride, ensuring that he didn't end up flying off and getting hurt.[break][break]

The better news was that the attack was as brief as it was powerful. It would only last for about half a minute, far more of a sprint than it was a marathon. Nevertheless, it was sure to be the most intense half minute of Asher's life.[break][break]

When the Tauros finally pulled to a halt, he simply tossed his head proudly. For a second, it almost looked like the Tauros was grinning smugly.

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2023 16:14:04 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Asher shrugged. He could be a little dare devil. The yellow eyed teenager recognized the bracelet Isaac held up. A mega bracelet, though it could also be used for Z-moves too. And that, he was much more familiar with, since he was from Alola. Tauros soon got ready, creating a barrier of water around them. Ash resituated his grip and got ready for it. Then he just took off. Shortly afterwards, the Z-move itself. And holy crap! His face was wind blown even with the protective water barrier, and the G-forces on his little body. Tough as he was, even this was too much. Still, he managed to hold on, if barely. It was the longest thirty seconds of his life.

When the Tauros finally stopped, his hair stayed wind swepped back. His muscles were...mostly shot as he fell off with eyes wide. He fell off, legs locked into the wide position of sitting on top of the Pokemon. He laid there for a minute. Then he jumped up suddenly and invaded Buffaloman's personal space, being very loud with his praises. "That. Was. Awesome!! You're incredible! Amazing, fantastic, cool!" Asher had grabbed the bull's horns to make it look at his shining eyes as he exclaimed his praises. But sadly, his muscles were done. And fell over again. "But I don't think I could do that again...even if I was at full strength, I don't think I could handle that..." He still had tremendous fun.

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,329 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2023 1:51:39 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Buffaloman basked in Asher's praise, looking up to the sky and bellowing with all his might. It was as if he was asking life to throw him a challenger, and life could hardly find a one.[break][break]

Asher fell, and Buffaloman was quick to join him. Literal hours of stampeding would leave even a prized Paldean Tauros feeling like a wreck after. A Z-Move level of exertion was just the icing on the cake.[break][break]

Luckily, a saucer of milk was quickly slid over to help get Buffaloman's energy up. He didn't look the gift drink in the mouth, gleefully lapping it up as Isaac rode up on Goatercycle's back. "Sheesh, you two really gave it your all, huh?" Isaac asked, rolling a bottle of water Asher's way in turn. "Yeah, if you can handle all that, there's no way Frou-Frou's gonna have your number. You got this."[break][break]

"Just keep today in your head. Mindset's the hardest part, and remembering what you're capable of's the best way of fending off those bad thoughts." Asher would need a will as iron as his grip in order to pull this off, and Isaac had all the faith in the world that he'd be able to make it happen.[break][break]

"But that's for the big day. Right now, I've only got one last task for you;" If there was any lingering doubt, a flash of Isaac's winning smile would surely wipe it all away.[break][break]

"Rest up. You earned it, Ash."

[break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Jun

Blaze, Ash
He/Him
July 15
Hau'oli City
Experimenting, but boys.
Petty Thief/odd jobs kid
awards
245 posts
Asher Baran DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun3
Asher Baran
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2023 15:49:43 GMT
Asher Baran Avatar
Laying down on his back, he could see the Tauros basking in the praises. Then it too fell down. Ash saw the bottle of water, and was barely able to get the cap off and chug it down. He didn't realize that he was absolutely drenched in sweat. Yep, there was no way Frou-Frou can ignore him now. He just gotta keep his head in the game. Isaac gave him the biggest winning smile he'd ever see the guy give him. The order wsa given. Rest up. "Well duh...I don't think I can move much right now...I hate to ask, since I'm not a little kid anymore, but can you carry me? I'm so wiped out today..." He did have all of his Pokeballs on his belt, so if needed, all of his buddies could be returned. Not that it mattered much, the babies were all huddled together on top of Torterra, sleeping. Chompers was yawning, but was there, ready to help out whenever he can. Kracken was finally awake, and was also there, ready to flop on back.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Running Wild [S]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2023 2:59:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: